没有 没结婚也没孩子
No, I'm not married, I don't have children...
我一个人住 挺无聊的
I live on my own. It's all quite dreary.
你谈恋爱了吗
Are you with anyone?
我不知道到底该不该...
Um, I don't know if I should be...
你可以跟我说
You can tell me.
我算是在恋爱吧 不过...
Well, you know, I've kind of been seeing someone. But that's...
谁知道最后怎么样
Who knows where that will go?
-你开心吗 -是啊
- Does it make you happy? - Yeah.
-你会嫁给他吗 -我也不知道
- Do you think you'll marry him? - No, I don't know.
-答得这么快 -我确实不知道
- Ooh, you answered that quickly! - I don't know.
-为什么 -不清楚
- Why not? - I don't know.
我觉得我不会嫁给他
I don't think I'll marry him. Erm...
我也说不清
I don't know.
你可以跟我说
You can tell me, talk to me.
不是不能说 是我不知道怎么回答你
No, it's just, I don't know the answers to your questions.
有点难于启齿
It's just slightly embarrassing ...
-对不起 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's all right!
我从没见过
I've never met...
我还从没见过一个
I've never spoken to, I've never seen a guy
能让我完全敞开心扉的男人
that I really think I could completely open myself up to.
我觉得跟一个人在一起
I think that the whole point of being with someone
最重要的是彼此完全敞开心扉
is so you can talk to them and let go of everything
就算他看到你最差的一面
and even when you're at your worst,
也依然爱你
they still like you,
依然愿意跟你说话 关心照顾你
still want to speak to you and care about you and stuff.
-但你觉得还没有找到这个人 -没有
- But you don't... you don't feel that you've found that yet? - No.
谁又能在我这个年纪就定下终身呢
No, who genuinely finds love at my age and stays with someone forever?
不可能的
It doesn't happen.
你这个年纪正是迷茫的时候
Things are always so tricky at your age.
不过你会找到的
I think you'll find it.
说到底就是友谊 对吧
I mean, ultimately, it's friendship, isn't it? And...
正是我要的
That's what I want.
我想要一段真正的友谊
I want a real friendship with someone.
对方可以保守我所有的秘密
You know, who I can trust with all my secrets
忍♥耐我所有的怪癖和小脾气
and all my weird habits, and my nerdy little things.
而且依然爱着我
And they'll still love me for it.
你们要根据结尾写一个故事 结尾是
We want the story that comes before the final sentence, which is,
-"门重重地关上了..." -什么
- "The door slammed shut..." - What?
"再也不会打开"
"..Never to be opened again."
这就是短篇故事的结尾
Now, that is the final sentence of your short stories.
听懂了吗 疑问在门上
OK? Door, question mark.
什么门
What is the door?
-门在哪里 -在教室里
- Where could the door be? - In the classroom.
我不是说现在 我是说你要写的故事里
No, not now, in your story, when it comes to writing your story,
你们马上要写的
which I'm going to ask you to do in a min
-故事里 -马上要写的
- ...in a minute. - In a minute.
一听就知道
A pattern's emerging.
谁有想法了 灵光一闪
Has anybody got any bigger, brighter ideas?
-精神病院的门 -精神病院的门
- The door of a mental asylum. - The door of a mental asylum.
-老师 老师 -这个不错
- Miss! Miss! Miss! - That could be very good.
洛琳
Yes...Lorraine?
可以是银行保险柜的门吗
Could it be a door to, like, a safe in a bank, maybe, y'know?
-可以 -那种特别大的
- Yeah... - One of those big ones?
当然可以 那故事是什么风格呢
..It could. And what would that genre be?
如果一个鬼魂 它不知道自己是鬼魂
What if it was, like, a ghost, but it didn't know it was a ghost,
然后把鬼界的门关上了
and then it slammed the door of the ghost house
这可是超赞的故事
and then it was a super-really-good story!
-你好 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
-嗨 -好啊
- Hi. - Hi.
往里面走吧
Do you want to go through here?
这是客厅
There's the living room.
-你家真漂亮 -谢谢
- This is really nice. - Thanks.
-和我想象的一模一样 -是吗
- Exactly what I imagined. - Oh, really?
是
Yeah.
景色太美了
View's amazing.
我喜欢
I like it.
能聊聊你的恋人吗
Will you tell me about this guy you're seeing?
你想知道些什么呢 凯伦
What do you want to know about him, Karen?
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
我不知道 这个...这个...
I don't know. It's really... It's really...
说起来很复杂
It's just a complicated situation...
我不怕复杂
I can do complicated.
我们什么都聊啊
And we talk about everything.
他有家室
He's married.
-对不起 -别说对不起
-Sorry. - Don't say sorry.
我不想看你这样
I can't see you like this.
我从没...
I've never...
对一个人有这样的感觉
felt like this around anyone before.
这感觉太棒了
And it feels amazing...
也叫我害怕
..And scary.
你让我非常快乐
You make me really happy.
*躺在床上侧耳听*
*Lying in my bed I hear*
*钟表滴答想着你*
*The clock tick and think of you*
*圈圈轮回*
*Turning in circles*
*惶惑是常情*
*Confusion is nothing new*
*遗忘的温暖长夜*
*Flashback to warm nights*
*此刻忽然记起*
*Almost left behind*
*回忆之盒*
*A suitcase of memories*
*一次一次*
*Time after sometimes*
*你会想我*
*You picture me*
*我已远去*
*I'm walking too far ahead*
*你向我呼喊*
*You're calling to me*
*我却听不见声音*
*I can't hear what you have said*
*你说慢些走*
*And you say go slow*
*我已落在身后*
*I've fallen behind*
*最后的手松开*
*The second hand unwinds*
*你若迷途 抬头寻觅*
*If you're lost you can look*
*我在身旁 一次一次*
*And you will find me, time after time*
*你若跌倒 有我扶你*
*If you fall I will catch you*
*我会等你*
*I'll be waiting*
*一次一次*
*Time after time*
*你若跌倒 有我扶你*
*If you fall I will catch you*
*我会等你*
*I'll be waiting*
*一次一次*
*Time after time*
*一次一次*
*Time after time*
我很喜欢肖克罗斯老师
I really like Miss Shawcross.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Mm.
她挺好的 她...
Yeah, she's really cool. She's...
你...我们还不错
I mean, you... We get on,
对吧 我们和她处得来
don't we? We get on with her.
-她人很好 -嗯
- She's nice. - Mm.
我觉得你跟她
I think that you probably
相处挺好的 可能比我好多了
get on more with her than I do, you know?
你们之间有种默契
You've got a bit of a connection or something...
她很好
She's cool.
她似乎很喜欢你...就像...
She seems to like you too, like...
你们之间没什么吧 有吗
There's nothing going on with you and her, is there?
没
No!
什么都没有
No, not at all.
没有
No.
那也太怪了 没有
That would be weird. No.
她是我的老师 仅此而已
She's my teacher, that's it.
你看那根小杆子
Yeah, that little flag there,
是我叔叔用来捉龙虾的东西
that is one of my uncle's lobster pots.
-我们抓点龙虾怎么样 -不用了
- Shall we get some lobster? - I'm fine.
怎么了 霍莉
What's the matter, Holly?
听着 我没法继续下去了
Look, I can't do this any more.
没法继续什么
You can't do what any more?
我不想和你在一起了
I don't want to be with you any more.
我要离开 我走了
I'm going to go. I'm going to go.