剧集 | 宝贝呠呠垃圾车(2020) | 导航列表
Giant Jack!
垃圾车!
Let's go!
我们走!
Come on!
快来!
-Hey! They're here! -Hi, Giant Jack.
-喂!他们来了! -你好 垃圾车
Hi, guys!
你们好!
-Hey, Harry. -Hello, boys.
-嗨 小汉克 -男孩们好
-We're going to have some fun today! -Yeah!
-我们今天会玩得很开心! -耶!
Yeah! Come on!
"Rubbish Band"
“垃圾”乐队
Are the bottoms of your paws furry?
你爪子最下面也毛茸茸吗?
Walter?
沃特?
-Oh, look. Harry's here! -Hey, guys.
-看 小汉克来了 -你们好
Whistling is hard.
吹口哨好难啊
I think you just squish your lips together,
我觉得就是把上下唇挤在一起
like this.
像这样
Yeah! Now blow a little harder.
对!现在 再用力一点吹
-Hey, what are you guys up to? -We're trying to whistle.
-喂 你们在做什么? -我们在试着吹口哨
How hard can it be? Come on.
能有多难?你们瞧
Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy. Watch this.
小菜一碟 超级简单 你们看着
Done.
完成
That didn't sound like whistling to me.
我听着不像口哨啊
I think Walter knows how.
我觉得沃特应该知道怎么吹
Oh, really?
是嘛?
-Yummy. -Walter, wake up!
-美味 -沃特 醒醒!
What's that?
怎么了?
-How are you whistling? -Doing what?
-你怎么吹的口啥? -做什么?
Whistling.
吹口哨
-What's whistling? -Oh, wow!
-吹口哨是什么? -天啊
Bears.
熊啊
I guess none of us can whistle.
看来我们没人能吹口哨
You guys hear that?
你们听到了吗?
Oh, man. That's awesome.
天啊 太好了
Miss Molly! You can whistle!
莫娜女士!你会吹口哨!
So I can.
我确实会
Can you show us? We're trying to whistle, but it doesn't sound like you.
可以吹给我们看看嘛?我们想吹口哨 但是吹不出你那种效果
Well, it's all in the teeth.
秘诀都在于牙齿
In the teeth.
在牙齿
Well, you just need a little practice.
需要一点练习
You'll get it eventually.
你们最终一定能学会的
You know, there are other ways to make music.
你们知道 还有其他制♥造♥音乐的方式
That's not music.
那不是音乐
Oh, really, Danny? Well, what about this, then?
真的吗 多尼?那这个呢?
-Oh, yeah. -Cool!
-这个是 -好帅啊!
-Yeah! -Miss Molly!
-厉害! -莫娜女士!
That's so cool!
哇 好棒
Okay, yeah. That's music.
好 对 这是音乐
Miss Molly, that was awesome! Can you teach us how to make music?
莫娜女士 刚才好棒啊! 你可以教我们怎么制♥造♥音乐吗?
Certainly.
当然
-Yes! -Grab an instrument.
-好! -拿起一样乐器
Yeah, but we don't have any.
好 但是我没有乐器
Of course you do.
当然有
-I see lots of instruments. -Wait, what?
-我看到了很多乐器 -等一下 什么?
-You do? -Yep.
-真的? -对
See? This is an instrument.
看吧?这就是一个乐器
-Wow! -Yeah!
-哇 -耶!
This could be an instrument.
这个也可以做乐器
-Did you see that? -Awesome!
-看到了吗? -好棒!
Even this could be an instrument.
甚至这个都可以做乐器
-Cool! -All right! Come on!
-好棒! -好!来吧!
I found some good stuff over here.
我在这里找到了好东西
Me, too!
我也是!
-Oh, man. Who's got the tape? -I do!
-天啊 谁有胶带? -我有!
Does anyone have rubber bands?
有人有橡皮筋吗?
Oh, yeah. There's, like, there's some over here.
有 那边有一些
大功告成
-What are you doing? -Making music.
-你们在做什? -制♥造♥音乐
Yeah, Walter, do you want to play music with us?
好 沃特 你想和我们演奏音乐?
-All you need to do is find an instrument.
你只需要找到一个乐器
-Okay. Yeah!
好 耶!
This is fun! What are you playing, Giant Jack?
这个有趣!你演奏什么 垃圾车?
Giant Jack, lovey. You look like a drummer to me.
垃圾车 宝贝 我觉得你像鼓手
Walter! I can't hear my beans!
沃特!我听不到我的豆子了
What, Danny? I can't hear you! I'm trying to play guitar!
什么?多尼 我听不到你说话! 我在学着弹吉他!
-Can anyone hear my beans? -Did you say something?
-有人能听到我的豆子吗? -你说了什么吗?
-I am trying to play music! -I can't hear my song!
-我想制♥造♥音乐呢! -我听不到我的歌♥了!
-Walter! -What?
-沃特! -啊?
-Guys? -What are we doing?
-各位? -你们在做什么?
Now, if you want music to sound good, everyone has to play together.
现在 如果你们想让音乐好听 每个人必须一起演奏
That's what I learned when I was in a band.
这是我在乐队时 学会的道理
What? You were in a band?
什么?你组过乐队?
Yes! We would play songs all over town. Our music brought people together.
对 我们会在全城演奏歌♥曲 我们的音乐让人们汇聚到一起
A band is a wonderful thing.
乐队是美妙的事物
We should be a band!
我们应该组乐队!
Oh, yeah! We need a really good band name.
对!我们需要一个很好的乐队名
Something catchy, you know? Like… Danny and-- No!
悦耳、容易记住的 懂吗? 比如多尼和… 不行
I've got it!
我知道了
All right, let's get started. Giant Jack, why don't you give us a simple beat?
好 我们开始吧 垃圾车 给我们一个简单的节拍?
One and a two and--
一、二 起…
-What? -Now we can't be a band.
-什么? -我们不能组乐队了
Hold on, Danny.
等一下 多尼
Maybe the drums just aren't Giant Jack's instrument.
或许鼓不适合做垃圾车的乐器
Yeah.
对
Here, Giant Jack. Try my guitar.
给 垃圾车 试试吉他
Easy does it. Easy. Wow, that was a loud one.
轻一点 哇 好大声
It's okay. We'll find you something else to play.
没关系 我们会给你找点别的演奏
Next!
下一个!
Pop.
泡泡纸
Next.
下一个
Next!
下一个!
Yeah.
好
Okay.
好吧
Yeah!
耶!
Please stop!
快点停止吧
-Giant Jack! -Oh no!
-垃圾车! -天啊
-We got anything else? -I think we tried everything.
-我们还有别的吗? -我们好像都试过了
Yeah.
对
Don't worry, Giant Jack. It'll be okay.
别担心 垃圾车 会解决的
Sorry, Giant Jack. I guess you can't be in our band.
抱歉 垃圾车 看来你不能在我们乐队了
Danny!
多尼!
-We can't have a band without Giant Jack. -But he can't play an instrument.
-没有垃圾车 我们就不能组乐队 -但他不能演奏乐器啊
Well, there's got to be something we didn't try.
肯定有我们没试过的东西
I think we tried everything.
我觉得我们该试的都试过了
Maybe lorries just aren't musical.
或许垃圾车就不适合演奏音乐
Sorry, Giant Jack.
抱歉 垃圾车
Giant Jack, wait!
垃圾车 等一下!
Hang on!
先别动!
Okay, back up.
好了 往后退
Good.
很好
Yeah, hear that?
嗯 听到了吗?
Now, back up again, and raise your arms.
现在 再往后退 抬起你的手臂
And lower them.
再放低
Now use your wipers!
用你的雨刷!
Try using your exhaust.
用你的排气管
Now side to side, and use your indicators.
现在左右摇摆 用你的转向灯
How fun!
好有趣!
Giant Jack is an instrument!
垃圾车就是乐器!
-Yeah! -You did it!
-对! -你成功了!
-Great! Now, keep that going! -Hit it, big guy!
-太好了!现在继续吧 -演奏吧 大家伙!
How fun!
好有趣!
Yeah!
对!
Guys, we did it! We're a band!
各位 我们成功了!我们有乐队了!