剧集 | 宝贝呠呠垃圾车(2020) | 导航列表
我醒着!
Oh, my. Is it Hibernation Day again?
天啊 又是冬眠日了吗?
-Not if we can help it. -This year, he's not going to sleep.
-如果我们帮他 就不是了 -今年 他不会睡觉
Not even a little.
一点都不睡
-Oh, you poor bear. -Toffees…
你这只可怜的熊 -糖…
Boys, bears are supposed to hibernate. We all need sleep.
-男孩们 熊就是应该冬眠的 我们都需要睡觉
Sleep needs sleep.
睡觉?谁需要睡觉?
But we have to help him. He doesn't want to sleep.
但我们必须帮他 他不想睡觉
Walter, we need to rest. If we don't, we stop thinking clearly.
沃特 我们需要休息 如果不休息 就没办法清晰思考
Clearly…
清晰…
-Oh, wow! -Oh, wow!
-天啊 -天啊
Come on. Let's find a nice comfy spot to sleep.
来 我们给你找个舒服的位置睡觉
No!
不要!
I don't want to.
我不想
I think Miss Molly's right.
我认为莫娜女士是对的
I tried to tell you he needed to hibernate.
我试过告诉你 他需要冬眠
There, Walter. Let's just have a look.
来 沃特 我们去看看
Yeah, come on, Walter. Let's find a place for you to sleep,
对 来吧 沃特 我们给你找个地方睡觉
and then you can have great dreams.
然后你就可以做美好的梦
No, I don't want to.
不 我不想
Oh, yeah! Giant Jack will give you a ride.
来嘛 垃圾车会载着你
In your favourite rubbish bin!
在你最喜欢的垃圾桶里!
Really?
真的吗?
How does this look, lovey?
这个看起来怎么样 宝贝?
Too sunny.
太晒了
It's perfect.
这个完美
-Too dark. -What?
-太阴暗 -什么?
Too high.
太高了
Too damp.
太潮了
Too noisy.
太吵了
Too purple.
太紫了
Come on, Walter! What is it? What's really wrong with all these places?
不是吧 沃特!怎么了? 这些地方 有什么问题?
They all feel… too lonely.
都感觉太孤独了
Oh, I know the perfect spot!
我知道一个完美的地点!
-What are we doing here? -You'll see.
-我们来这里做什么? -你们马上就知道了
Here we go.
到了
Your bed!
你的床?
I've always wanted to sleep in a bed!
我一直想在床上睡
Oh, yeah, this is perfect!
对 这里很完美
Come on, Walter.
过来 沃特
Thanks, Giant Jack.
谢谢你 垃圾车
It's too dark.
太暗了
I have an idea.
我有个好主意
Oh, how wonderful!
好棒
-Me likey. -But I'm thirsty.
-我喜欢 -但我渴了
Hey, here's some warm milk for you, big guy.
喂 给你一点热牛奶 大家伙
Time for your nap.
你该睡觉了
You can have your favourite dream about cookies and ice cream.
你可以做你最喜欢的 饼干和冰淇淋的梦
Can I have a story?
我可以听故事吗?
"And the prince’s eyes became heavy as he pulled up the blankets to his chin.
“王子把毯子拉到下巴 感觉眼皮很沉
The moon and the stars smiled down on him, and he opened the gates to dreamland."
月亮和星星在天空中对着他微笑 他打开了去往梦乡的大门”
Harry.
小汉克?
Quiet.
安静
Well done, boys.
做得好 男孩子们
Oh, wait! I can't possibly fall asleep.
等一下!我不可能睡着!
There's just so much pressure!
压力太大了
Oh, Walter!
沃特!
Come on, boys.
过来 男孩子们
-Where am I? -Hey, Walter!
-我在哪里? -嗨 沃特!
Over here! We're in dreamland! Together!
这里!我们在梦乡!在一起!
All right! Come on!
对 玩吧!
Best Hibernation Day ever!
真是最好的冬眠日!
-Let's go get some fried pickles! -Squishy!
-我们去吃点炸腌菜! -黏糊糊!
What a delicious dream!
好美味的梦!
Candyfloss clouds!
棉花糖云朵!