剧集 | 宝贝呠呠垃圾车(2020) | 导航列表
找到了 毒栎!
Wow, poison oak.
哇 毒栎
-It says here that the doctor can help. -Oh, no, not the doctor!
-这上面说 医生可以帮忙 -不要看医生!
Oh, Harry. It'll be fine.
小汉克 不会有事的
It says here that a doctor can help determine the best treatment.
这上面说 医生可以帮你决定 最快的治疗方法
So, you see, we need to go to--
所以 你看 我们需要…
Oh, dear.
天啊
Trust me, Giant Jack, you do not want to go to the doctor's.
相信我 垃圾车 你绝对不想看医生
They stick things in your ears and nose and mouth,
他们会在你的耳朵 鼻子、嘴里塞东西
and there's this hammer that they whack against your knee.
还有一个锤子 他们会敲你的膝盖
Whack!
敲!
Actually, that part's kind of fun.
其实 这一部分还挺有趣的
Walter, look at this.
沃特 你看这个
Oh, boy. It's gross.
天啊 好恶心
Oh, I feel bad for that guy.
我真为那个人感觉难过
Check out this page! It's my favourite.
看这一页 这是我最喜欢的
Whatever we do, we are not going to the doctor's!
不管我们做什么 都不能看医生
No matter what.
千万不要
Found you!
找到你们了!
It's no use, Miss Molly! We're not going to the doctor's.
没用的 莫娜女士!我们不去看医生
Let me have a look at you.
让我看看你
You boys have really got it bad.
你们两个大男孩 情况真的好严重
A doctor would really help you feel better,
医生真的会帮你们感觉好起来
but, if you don't want to go, maybe it will get better on its own.
但是如果你们不想去 也许自己也会好起来
In a little while.
过一阵子就好了
Okay.
好吧
Just don't scratch, because it'll make it worse.
但是别抓痒 会更严重的
Just… don't… scratch.
别…抓…痒
I don't think we can wait a little while. Can you take us to the doctor?
我们好像没办法等一阵子 你可以带我们去看医生吗?
Oh, I'd love to.
我很愿意
Come on, Giant Jack. It can't be worse than a bath.
过来 垃圾车 不会比洗澡更糟糕的
Oh, great! This is not so bad, right, Giant Jack?
太好了 没有那么严重 对吧 垃圾车?
Stick it in your nose.
放在你的鼻子里
Whack!
敲!
You ready, Giant Jack?
你准备好了吗 垃圾车?
You excited?
你激动吗?
Giant Jack.
垃圾车
It's going to be okay. I promise.
没事的 我保证
Danny, want one?
多尼 你想要一个吗?
Hi! You must be Harry and Giant Jack.
嗨!你们就是小汉克和垃圾车吧
Well, I'm Dr. Goh. Says here you have a case of the itchies.
我是格尔医生 这上面说 你们全身痒
-Are they going to need surgery? -No. Thank you, Danny.
-他们需要手术吗? -不用 谢谢你 多尼
So, tell me what happened while I have a look.
给我讲讲发生了什么 我来看看
Well, Giant Jack and me were playing hide-and-seek…
垃圾车和我在玩捉迷藏…
Now, say "ah."
张嘴说“啊”
…and we were having a very hard time
我们很难找到
finding a place that would have worked for both of us…
一个适合我们两个的藏身之处
Oh, okay.
好
Now, give me a deep breath.
现在 深呼吸一次
…and we finally found a perfect spot behind a bush.
我们终于在灌木丛后面 找到了一个完美的地点
Oh, well, I understand. A good hiding spot is hard to find.
我明白了 一个好的藏身之处很难找到
Then what happened?
然后发生了什么?
Relax your leg.
腿部放松
But we scratched and we scratched,
但我们一直抓痒
but we're still itchy, and that's why we're here.
但还是很痒 所以我们就来这里了
Yeah. Sounds like poison oak, all right. But the good news is it's totally curable.
对 听起来好像是毒栎 好了 好消息是 完全可以治好
What? Do we have to take medicine?
什么?我们要吃药吗?
Well, Danny, actually, lucky for you and Walter, animals don’t get poison oak.
多尼 其实 你和沃特很幸运 动物不会被毒栎伤害
All right. See you guys later.
好 我们回头见
-Come on, Walter. -I love this place. Doctors are the best.
-走吧 沃特 -我喜欢这个地方 医生最好了
Wait a second. Hold on, Giant Jack. Let me have a good look at you first.
等一下 别动 垃圾车 先让我好好看看你
Now, say "ah."
现在 张嘴说“啊”
I'm a bit surprised that you're showing the same symptoms.,
我很意外 你表现出了相同的症状
I've never seen a dust bin lorry with poison oak before,
从来没见过垃圾车被毒栎伤害的
but don't worry. I've got just the thing for both of you.
但是别担心 我会给你们对症下药
This lotion will make you feel much better. See? Not so bad.
这个药水会让你们感觉好很多 看吧?没有那么糟糕
You'll be out playing hide-and-seek in no time.
你们很快就能再出去玩捉迷藏的
Well, that should do it.
那应该可以了 莫娜女士 一定要保证
Miss Molly, just make sure, twice a day, Harry takes a nice long bath.
每天两次 让小汉克泡一个长时间的澡
A bath?
泡澡?
Oh, right, and I guess that's a car wash for you, Giant Jack.
对了 对你来说应该是洗车 垃圾车