剧集 | 宝贝呠呠垃圾车(2020) | 导航列表
垃圾车 我们把这个带走!
This is maybe the best idea we've ever had.
-打包袋! -这是我们想到过的最好主意
-I think we need more. -Yeah, no, you're right.
-我觉得我们需要更多 -对 你说得没错
Oh, wow! That was the best meal.
天啊 这真是最棒的一餐
-I am stuffed. -Come on, Junkimal!
-我饱了 -走吧 动物垃圾车!
Why don't we put the tree fort at the bottom of the hill?
我们为什么不把树堡放在山脚下?
I've never been more full.
我从来没有吃这么撑过
-I'm so full. Nobody touch me. -And it feels great.
-太撑了 都别碰我 -感觉好棒
This is living, huh, Junkimal?
-这才是生活 对吧 动物垃圾车?
Yeah, I guess.
-大概是吧
Junkimal's going to love sleeping at the tree fort.
动物垃圾车一定会喜欢在树堡睡觉
I want Junkimal to sleep next to me. We can even share my little rock pillow.
我想让动物垃圾车睡在我旁边 我们可以共用我的小石头枕头
Hey, Junkimal! Who are you sleeping next to tonight?
喂 动物垃圾车! 你今晚睡在谁旁边?
-Me! -Oh, me!
-我! -我!
-I don't know. -What?
我不知道
What do you mean?
-什么? -什么意思?
You know I'm nocturnal, right?
你知道我是夜行动物吧?
Something smells good.
闻着好香
-Hi, Miss Molly. -Oh, good heavens!
-嗨 莫娜女士 -我的天啊!
Harry, is that you?
小汉克 是你吗?
You look… different.
你看着…不一样了
Well, I'm a Junkimal now.
我现在是动物垃圾车了
Oh, I see,
这样啊
and why are you a Junkimal?
你为什么是动物垃圾车了?
'Cause little kids have to eat gross food,
因为小朋友必须要吃恶心的食物
and Junkimals can do whatever they want.
但是动物垃圾车可以随心所欲
Okay, and what do Junkimals eat?
好 动物垃圾车吃什么?
Mouldy pizza with bugs.
有虫子的发霉披萨
And cat food!
还有猫食!
That's food, I suppose, for bears and raccoons.
那应该是熊和浣熊的食物吧
Yeah, I guess.
应该是吧
What are you making, Miss Molly?
你在做什么 莫娜女士?
Soup. Care for a taste?
汤 想尝尝吗?
That's really good!
好香啊!
Oh, thank you, lovey. I've been working on it all afternoon.
谢谢你 宝贝 我熬了一下午
It's my favourite, cauliflower.
这是我最喜欢的 花椰菜
Do you have any more?
你还有吗?
Well, I didn't make quite enough for a Junkimal,
我做的不多 不够动物垃圾车吃
but it's your dad's recipe.
但这是你♥爸♥爸的配方
Hey, Junkimal, where are you going to sleep tonight?
喂 动物垃圾车 你今晚睡觉吗?
Because I think it's warmer near my den, but--
因为我感觉 在我的巢穴附近更暖和 但是…
-Guys? -No way, Danny.
-各位? -不行 多尼
I don't want to be a Junkimal anymore.
我不想再做动物垃圾车了
You don't like being a Junkimal?
你不喜欢做动物垃圾车?
No, it's not that. It's fun, I mean…
不 不是那个原因 很有趣 但是…
I just miss being a little kid.
我只是怀念做小朋友了
I don't know, Junkimal.
我不知道 动物垃圾车
-I don't think there's any going back. -Of course you can go back.
-我不觉得你有回头路 -你当然可以回去
Underneath all this Junkimal stuff, I still see Harry.
在动物垃圾车的表面之下 我依然能看到以前的小汉克
Harry! Dinnertime!
小汉克!晚餐时间到!
Better hurry, lovey.
最好快点了 宝贝
Coming, Mum!
我来了 妈妈!
We're going to miss you, Junkimal.
我们会想你的 动物垃圾车
Bye, Giant Jack.
再见 垃圾车
All right, get out of here, kid.
好 走吧 孩子
-See you guys tomorrow! -Bye, lovey.
-明天见 -再见 宝贝
-Bye, Junkimal! -Bye, kid Harry.
-再见 动物垃圾车 -再见 汉克小朋友
Coming, Mum!
来了 妈妈!
Oh, wow, it smells so good!
天啊 闻起来好香
Is that cauliflower soup?
那是花椰菜汤吗?
Harry?
小汉克?
Yeah, Mum?
嗯 妈妈?
Where are your clothes?
你的衣服哪去了?