剧集 | 宝贝呠呠垃圾车(2020) | 导航列表
Giant Jack!
垃圾车!
Let's go!
我们走!
Come on!
快来!
-Hey! They're here! -Hi, Giant Jack.
-喂!他们来了! -你好 垃圾车
-Hi, guys! -Hey, Harry.
你们好!
Hello, boys.
-嗨 小汉克 -男孩们好
-We're going to have some fun today! -Yeah!
-我们今天会玩得很开心! -耶!
Yeah! Come on.
快来!
"Four Wheels and Flies"
四个轮子和苍蝇
Hey, Giant Jack, do you want to hear a joke?
喂垃圾车 你想听笑话吗?
What has four wheels and flies?
什么东西有四个轮子和苍蝇?
Giant Jack.
垃圾车
Wow, I wish I could fly.
我好想像苍蝇一样能飞啊
Giant Jack, maybe you could fly!
垃圾车 你身边总都有苍蝇飞!
Come on, let's go.
快来 我们走
It’ll be easy-peasy lemon squeezy.
我会超级乖巧听话
First, we'll need some wings.
首先 我们需要翅膀
Let’s see if we can find something in the tree fort.
看看能否在树堡里找到什么
There’s got to be some wings in your junk pile.
你的垃圾堆里肯定有翅膀之类的东西
Nah!
What was that?
那是什么?
What is Harry up to?
小汉克要做什么?
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
So, what's up with all the noise?
怎么回事?这么吵
Oh, hello, Danny.
你好 多尼
Hey, Harry. Hey, Giant Jack.
小汉克 垃圾车 你们好
I was having this amazing dream where I was, like, chasing my own tail,
我做了一个美妙的梦 在梦里 我追逐自己的尾巴
and then this thing fell from the sky and it hit me right on the head--
然后有一个东西从天而降 砸中了我的头
Wait, doesn't matter. What are you guys doing?
等一下 这不重要 你们在做什么?
We’re looking for some wings for Giant Jack.
我们在给垃圾车找一双翅膀
Oh, that's perfect!
那就太完美了!
Wings? For what?
翅膀?做什么啊?
We're going to make Giant Jack fly!
我们要让垃圾车飞!
I'll help!
我来帮忙
It's kind of heavy.
有点重
Can you go get Walter?
-你可以去找沃特吗? -不用 我可以 你踮起脚尖就行
No, I've got it. Just get on your tiptoes.
A little bit closer.
再近一点
You're too short. We need Walter.
你太矮了 我们需要沃特
Walter! I'll go get him.
沃特!
He sleeps like a bear.
我去找他 他睡觉像熊冬眠一样沉
Walter!
沃特!
Hey, there he is! Walter!
嘿 他在这里啊 沃特!
Okay, you're still sleeping. Hey, Walter.
好吧 你还在睡觉 喂 沃特
Wake up. Get up. Come on, matey!
醒醒 起床了 快点 朋友
Yes! Come on!
对!快点!
Let's go. Here we go. Come on. There he is!
我们走 走了 快点 很好!
-You're up! -Good nap.
-你起来了! -睡得真香
Okay. We are in a big rush. Let's go.
好吧 我们很着急 快走
-Okay. -Come on!
好吧
Hi, Walter.
-好 -嗨 沃特
Hi, Harry. What's going on?
嗨 小汉克 什么情况?
-We're going to make Giant Jack fly. -And we need your help.
我们要让垃圾车飞
Oh, goody!
-我们需要你的帮忙 -好啊!
-Yeah! Giant Jack! -Looking good, matey!
-好!垃圾车! -看起来不错 朋友!
-You're welcome! -Giant Jack!
-不用谢! -垃圾车!
Oh, Giant Jack, you look so awesome!
垃圾车 你看起来好棒啊
Giant Jack's going to fly!
垃圾车要飞起来了!
Wow, Giant Jack! You're like an eagle.
哇 垃圾车!你像雄鹰一样
Coming in for a landing!
降落 准备着陆!
Giant Jack's going to fly!
垃圾车要飞起来了!
Oh, hi, Miss Molly. We're going to make Giant Jack fly!
嗨 莫娜女士 我们要让垃圾车飞!
Like a cloud.
像云朵一样
How wonderful!
好棒!
Well, aviation, as it’s called,
这个专业术语叫做“飞行”
is really fascinating, though not as simple as it looks.
真的很神奇 但没有看起来那么简单
How can I explain this simply?
我该怎么简单通俗地解释呢?
I know!
我知道了!
A plane's propeller is designed to move it forward at a high speed.
飞机螺旋桨的设计 是要让它高速转动
That makes air flow rapidly over the wings,
让空气在翅膀上方快速流动
which throws the air down towards the ground,
把空气往下推 推向地面
generating an upward force called "lift." So, you see, it’s just simple physics.
产生一个向上的力量 “上推动力” 你们看 就是简单的物理学原理
Yeah, I see.
我知道了
Giant Jack just needs to go fast!
垃圾车只需要快速跑起来!
Super fast!
-超级快 -天啊 不是
No! Heavens, no.
Fast!
越快越好
Come on, you guys. Thanks, Miss Molly.
各位 我们走吧!谢谢你 莫娜女士!
I know the perfect place.
我知道一个完美的地方
All together, right, guys? We're all pushing together, yeah?
都在一起 对吧?都在推吧? 我们都在一起推吗?好
Just got to push him a little further.
再推一点就好了
This is a great idea.
这个想法真棒
You're so lucky.
你好幸运
Okay, Giant Jack. Don't forget.
好 垃圾车 别忘了 你飞起来之后 就来接我
You've got to pick me up once you're flying.
-Yeah. -Bye.
-好 -再见
Don't forget to flap your wings.
别忘了煽动翅膀
And go fast!
一定要快!
Come on, guys. Push!
加油 各位 推!
Let's go!
我们走!
Does anybody see him?
有人看见他了吗?
He flew away.
他飞走了
Giant Jack flies funny.
垃圾车飞得好搞笑
Are you okay, Giant Jack?
你还好吗 垃圾车?
Oh, dear.
天啊
Heave!
哎呀!
I don't get it. That should've worked.
我不明白了 这样应该可以啊
Did you flap your wings?
你煽动翅膀了吗?
Yeah, you flapped your wings, right?
对呀 你扇动翅膀了 对吧?
-Here we go. Coming through. -More wings!
-我来了 让我过去 -更多的翅膀
Just put one over there. First tries never work.
这边放一个 初次尝试都不会成功
Rome wasn't built in a day. It was at least four.
罗马不是一天建成的 至少要尝试四次
-We need more wings. -Oh, hey, what's wrong?
-我们需要更多翅膀 -喂 怎么了?
-Giant Jack, come on. -Please!
-垃圾车 别放弃 -拜托!
-Come on. One more time. We're so close. -Oh, yeah!
别放弃嘛 再来一次 -马上就成功了 -对啊
-Don't you want to fly? -Come on.
-你不想飞吗? -走吧
-Yeah, big guy. -Settle down.
-对 大家伙 -先别动
-Miss Molly! -Settle down.
-莫娜女士! -先别动
Now, I bet your grandpa down at the airport can help you fellas.
现在 我打赌你在机场工作的爷爷 能帮你们这些小家伙
He's such a nice man.
他是超级好的人
Oh, yeah, Grandpa!
对 爷爷!
He knows how to fly.
他知道怎样飞
Thanks, Miss Molly!
谢谢莫娜女士!
Bye!
再见!
(机场)
Hey, Harry.
嗨 小汉克
-Hey, Harry. How are you fellas doing? -Hi, Grandpa.
小汉克 小家伙们在做什么?
Giant Jack wants to fly. Can you help?
嗨 爷爷 垃圾车想要飞 你可以帮忙吗?
Why don't you guys come with me?
不如你们跟我来?
You know, flying's not quite as easy as it looks.
你要知道 飞行没有看起来这么简单
Aeroplanes are especially made to do one thing and one thing only,
飞机是专门为了一件事而制♥造♥的 只为了一件事
and that's to fly.
那就是飞翔
In order to make something fly,
为了让一个东西飞起来
everything has to be put together just right.
所有的东西都要正确配合
Take this piece of paper, for example.
比如说这张纸
It has to be folded a certain way. Now, perfect.
必须要以特定的方式折叠
Here, give it a try.
给你 试试
That went so far!
飞得好远!
Now, if you take that same plane, but this time, add a little weight.
现在 同样的一架飞机 但是这一次 增加一点重量
Here you go, Harry. Give that one a try.
好了 小汉克 试一下
It's too heavy.
太重了
Well, that's right.
是的
I'm sorry, old pal.