剧集 | 宝贝呠呠垃圾车(2020) | 导航列表
抱歉 老朋友
I hate to say it, but Giant Jack just wasn't made to fly.
我也不想这样说 但是垃圾车的设计 就不是要飞的
Although, I suppose crazier things have happened.
虽然我觉得 更疯狂的事情也发生过
Oh, boy.
天啊
Good luck, fellas.
祝你们好运
Sorry, Giant Jack.
抱歉 垃圾车
Oh, dear.
天啊
-Hi, Miss Molly. -What's wrong with Giant Jack?
-莫娜女士 -垃圾车怎么了?
He's sad because bin lorries can't fly.
他很伤心 因为垃圾车不能飞
I might know just the thing. Come here.
我可能知道一个东西 过来
Oh, yeah. Just needs to believe he can.
对 他只需要相信他可以飞
Hey, guys, listen to this!
喂 各位 你们听
Miss Molly's got a great idea to cheer up Giant Jack.
莫娜女士有一个好主意 能让垃圾车开心起来
Okay. Walter, you get all the big stuff from the junk pile…
好 沃特 去把垃圾堆里的大东西都拿来…
Hey!
喂!
Yeah!
好!
Well done, boys!
男孩们 做得好
Harry, I think we're ready for Giant Jack.
小汉克 我们应该给垃圾车准备好了
Hey, buddy. I got a surprise for you.
喂 朋友 我有一个惊喜给你
I know you're sad. Trust me. This will cheer you up.
我知道你很伤心 但是相信我 这个能让你开心起来
I promise.
我保证
Please, Giant Jack.
拜托嘛 垃圾车
Okay, give me your hand.
好 把你的手给我
Now, close your eyes.
现在闭上眼睛
Okay, a little more.
好 再一点点
Good. Now, keep them closed.
好 现在 一直闭着
No peeking!
不许偷看
We're almost there.
我们就快好了
You guys ready?
你们好了吗?
Almost there, Giant Jack.
快好了 垃圾车
Just a little further.
再一点点
Walter, give me a lift.
沃特 抱我上去
Okay, Giant Jack.
好了 垃圾车 睁开眼
Open your eyes!
It's working!
有用哎!
You're doing it, Giant Jack! You're flying!
你成功了 垃圾车!你飞起来了!
Giant Jack, this is amazing!
垃圾车 好棒啊!
Hey, he's really flying!
他可以飞!
This is awesome!
好棒啊!
Grandpa! Up here!
爷爷!看上面!
Giant Jack, you're flying! Well, look at you, fellas!
垃圾车 你飞起来了!厉害呀 朋友!
-Was that a dust bin lorry? -Roger that.
-那是垃圾车吗? -收到
Reminds me I need to put the rubbish out tonight.
让我想起来 我今晚要扔垃圾
Roger that. Let's head back to base.
收到 我们回总部
Yeah!
太棒了!
Harry! Dinner!
小汉克!吃晚饭了!
Oh! I'm coming!
我来了!
Got to go. Mum's calling me.
我要走了 妈妈叫我了
Bye, Giant Jack. See you later, alligator.
再见 垃圾车 晚点见 回见
-Bye, Walter. -Bye, Harry.
-再见 沃特 -再见 小汉克
-Bye, Danny! -See you tomorrow, matey.
-再见 多尼! -明天见 朋友
-Bye, Miss Molly. -Bye, lovey.
-再见 莫娜女士 -再见 宝贝
I'm coming!
我来了!
Oh, there's my little boy.
宝贝儿子回来了
Hi, Mum. Hi, Dad. Hey, Holly.
妈妈 爸爸 奥利芙 你们好
Guess what we did today.
你们猜 我们今天做了什么?