剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表
我♥操♥
Oh shit.
记录到真实土狼的声音
Real coyotes.
太他妈好了
Fuck yeah!
你到底在里边干什么 - 妈呀
What is going on here? - Ah, fuck!
吓坏我了
Jesus fuck.
你手里拿的是连裤♥袜♥吗
Are those pantyhose?
是啊 - 现在谁还穿那玩意
Y-yeah. - Who wears pantyhose?
Kate Middleton那货不也穿
Kate fucking Middleton.
你能不能 能不能 - 嘿 小伙子
Can you just... can you... - Hey, little dude.
Tina 你能不能 我
Tina, just... I'm...
你继续吧 - 下次敲门再进来
As you were. - Fucking knock.
宝宝想吃麦片吗
You wanna eat your Cheerios?
挺好吃的
That's good.
天呐 你吃够了没有
God! Get off my plate.
不要乱吃我的东西 不要有机会就来烦我
Don't eat my stuff, don't be in my shit
也别对我指手画脚
Every second. Barging in on me...
Brett对我说这说那的 还要整天都要伺候这些小祖宗
Brett barging in and the kids are fucking all over me.
我他妈这就去买♥♥把锁把我的房♥门锁上
I'm gonna get a fucking lock and put it on my door.
好了 我知道了
Okay, okay.
你要来一炮了
You need to get laid.
这主意实在是太糟糕了 - 为什么这么说
That's a horrible idea. - Why?
感觉好像我生命中的每一部份
It's that every part of my life is just, like,
都在按部就班的进行着
I know what it's gonna look like.
每天早上一睁眼 我就知道接下来的一天会是什么样子
Every day I wake up, I know what the day is gonna be like.
我会跟Brett做♥爱♥ 但是我知道性♥爱♥的步骤会是什么样的
Brett and I have sex, I know what the sex is gonna be like.
真的吗 - 是的 他会先亲我
Really? - Yeah. It's kissing,
亲脖子 揉我的胸 再摸轻抚
Neck kissing, boob grab, genital touching,
再把枕头拿过来 接着又 - 拿枕头干嘛
Get the pillow, and then... - "Get the pillow"?
好吧 枕头什么的不值得一提
Yeah, I said that like it's a thing.
拿枕头到底是他妈什么意思
What the fuck is "get the pillow"?
我不想说了 我觉得我透露太多私密的细节了
I feel bad, I feel like I'm betraying a confidence.
我可是你姐姐 拿枕头到底是什么意思
I'm just your sister. What is "get the pillow"?
我必须得把这件事搞清楚 - 好吧 就是他
I need to know what "get the pillow" is. - Okay, he... when he...
他准备好要
When he is ready...
要射吗
To come?
不是 他是
No, to... to...
准备把鸡♥巴♥插入我的时候
Put his... dick inside me.
那时候他就会说 我先拿一个枕头
He's like, "Let me get the pillow."
我把枕头给你拿过来
"I'll get you the pillow."
每次这种时候我都会想
Like... and every time I'm like,
好吧 - 他玩得挺凶啊
"Oh, okay." - That is rough.
他是要把枕头放到我头底下 这样我的头就不会到处乱撞了
It's to put under my head so that my head isn't banging around.
我他妈就想要被他顶到到处乱撞
I want my fucking head to bang around.
我懂 你的意思是 我他妈就想乱撞
I know, you're like, "Bang my fucking head,
你♥他♥妈♥这个娘炮 - 最好能他妈操晕我
"You fucking puss." - Fucking knock me out!
行不行 - 我完全同意
Please. - I totally agree.
好了 那你有什么性幻想吗
Okay, what are your fantasies?
假如说 可以让你随心所欲 你最想对Brett做什么
Like, if you could do whatever you want, what would you do to Brett?
如果可以的话 我想应该
I guess it would be like... just, like...
就是把他甩个晕头转向
To just shake him out of it, you know?
懂 我知道
Yeah, yeah.
然后让他失去控制 - 继续
Like, make him lose control. - Right on.
因为他总是很呆板
'Cause he's so, like, rigid.
虽然不关我事 但我严重同意
None of my business, but totally agree.
接着说 - 我想要吓他
What else? - I wanna scare him
让他气到汗毛都竖起来
And ruffle his feathers.
就好像是 - 我知道 我知道
You know, like... - Yes, yes.
我希望都能够最原始
I want it to be just, like, spontaneous
以及最疯狂 想让他把我按在床上
And crazy, and being pinned down
然后我再反过来按住他
And pinning him down.
没错 很好 继续
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
还有 真♥他♥妈♥想一拳打在他的脸上
Like, fucking... just wanna punch him in the face.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我不取笑你 我觉得这样不错
Not... I think this is great!
别这样 我不是要笑话你
No, no, I didn't mean to laugh.
我可以跟你说些事吗 - 我真不该跟你说这些的
Can I tell you something? - I'm sorry that I just told you that.
不 你真的应该这样试试
No, that's what you have to do.
当然 没必要真的动手打他
I mean, you don't have to beat him up,
但我觉得你真的应该试试 - 我觉得他会笑出来
But that's what you have to do. - I think he would laugh.
他一定会摆出那种 你在干嘛 的表情
I think he would be like, "What are you doing?"
那就让他闭上他的嘴
So fucking make him stop laughing.
你一定要试试
So you gotta do it.
今天晚上我会带孩子们去吃披萨和冰淇淋
Tonight I will take the kids... pizza and ice cream.
所以房♥子就归你们了
And you guys will have the house to yourselves.
可是这也
That's like...
太突然了吧
Really soon.
就是要这样
Yeah.
宝贝儿 这下爸比可有得爽了
Boy, have we got a surprise for Daddy!
他都不知道到底要用什么来打他
He's not gonna know what hit him.
我是说真的哟
Literally.
知道吗 我不怕什么峡谷谋杀案的凶手
See, I'm not scared of the Canyon Killer.
可是那些边开车边发短♥信♥的人
But people texting and driving...
他们才可怕呢
Now that scares me.
我觉得没比那更让我寒心的事了
That bothers me more than anything.
你还好吧 我去那我的外套给你披着
You all right? I'm gonna give you my jacket.
这里是有比较冷
It's really cold out here.
披上吧 - 谢谢你
Here you go. - Thank you.
进展地不错 还不错
It's great, it's great.
我知道这不容易
I know this is hard,
但我真的希望你能记起一些事情
But you have to try and remember something.
不然你会继续做那些噩梦的
Do you think the nightmares are just gonna stop?
刚才是什么声音
What was that?
刚才那声音 是什么声音
That sound. What was that sound?
你是说土狼的声音吗
You mean the coyotes?
我们之前不就有现成的土狼音效吗
What happened to the coyotes that we had before?
实际上 之前的音效不是土狼的叫声
Well, technically, that sound wasn't a coyote.
而是阿♥拉♥斯加狼的叫声
It was an Alaskan wolf.
所以我就去野外 录制了土狼的叫声
And I actually went out and I recorded coyotes,
然后把音效换成了现在的叫声
So those are real coyotes.
我极度怀疑那究竟是不是一只土狼的叫声
I seriously doubt that that's what an actual coyote sounds like.
没事 把音效换回之前的那个吧
It's fine, let's just go back to the other one.
好吧 但我要声明一下 我录到的真的是土狼的叫声
I mean, just to be clear, that was... that was a coyote.
如果非要做出分别的话
Like, if there's something texturally you want different,
之前的音效是狼的叫声
But that other sound was a wolf,
而且也不是会生存于南加州的品种
Which is not a Southern California thing at all.
如果你非要改回去 可以 但是那个音效与实际情况完全不符
So... if you want that, that's fine, but it would be factually inaccurate,
地域上来说
You know, for the area.
我们可以换回之前的音效 小事一桩
We can go back to the previous take. No problem.
不用了 你叫什么名字
Nah, it's okay. What was your name?
Brett - 好的 Brett
Brett. - Right, Brett.
我很欣赏你的调查
I appreciate your research.
也十分敬佩你对声音的敏感性
I respect the hell out of your sonic acumen,
但是你那个土狼的叫声听起来蠢透了
But your coyotes sound fucking stupid.
好了Philip 咱们从头再来吧
Come on, Philip, let's take it back.
好 重头来过
Okay. Back to one.
知道吗 我不怕什么峡谷谋杀案的凶手
See, I'm not scared of the Canyon Killer.
可是那些边开车边发短♥信♥的人
But people texting and driving...
好了 我放宝宝去睡觉
Okay, I'm just going to put the baby down.
起床了 Alex
Alex, time to get up.
我投了人寿保险
I have some life insurance.
保单一万五千美元
$15,000 policy.
Alex 快起来
Alex, come on.
Alex - 我在睡觉呢
Al-ex. - I'm sleeping.
不好意思 你说什么 你也看到了吧
I'm sorry, what? Do you see this?
看看他 看看他 - 是啊
Look at this. Look at this. - Yeah.
别管他了 - 不 不 不 不要
Eh, don't worry. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
不要替他打扫 你有没有搞错
Don't... don't clean up for him. Are you kidding me?
他这段日子不好过 而且我们就
He's having such a hard time and we just...
我知道他日子不好过 但这可不是解决问题的办法
I know he's going through a hard time, but this is not the way to deal with it.
能帮也就尽量帮 - 他要从床上爬起来 走出去
Yes, it is. - He needs to get up, get outside,
剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表