剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表
事实上 应该是2比1 我离婚了
Actually, it's two against one. I'm divorced.
天呐 真抱歉
Oh God, sorry.
没事的 别担心 不用抱歉
No, please, don't be sorry.
我跟前妻相处得不错 相当不错
We get along well. Like, surprisingly well.
而且现在 我每周可以留孩子们住上三到四晚
And, you know, now I get to have the kids three, four times a week.
所以她们想要什么就得有什么
And I get to give them everything...
要什么有什么 等到孩子们去前妻那儿 她也是有求必应
100%. And then she has them and she gives them 100%.
而且我现在的工作
And then I'm at work doing what I do,
也都进展得非常顺利
And it just works out really great.
是吗 那还不错
So... yeah. Well, good.
很高兴能够认识你
Um, it was so nice to meet you.
我也很高兴能够认识你
It was nice meeting you.
好了 晚安吧 - 好的
Right. Good night. - Okay.
晚安
Good night.
大家都随便进进出出 他们根本就不查
People are going in and out. They're not even checking.
所以咱们也可以去
We can totally go.
他看到我了 他看到我了
He saw me. He saw me.
他看到我了 我觉得他要过来了
He saw me. I think he's coming.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
还好 我在找你的耳环
Yeah, I was looking for your earring.
是吗 - 原来在耳朵上
Oh, it's... - Oh, there it is.
在这儿呐 - 谢谢了
There it is. - Thanks.
我好高兴
I'm so glad.
她耳环掉了
She dropped her earring.
你是演员吗
Are you an actor?
他是 - 呃
Yes. - Um...
他演技非常棒
He's brilliant.
你是不是有什么事想跟我说
Is there something you want to tell me?
呃 嗯 是的
Um, uh, yeah.
因为 因为这样实在太诡异了
Because... because this is getting weird.
因为我是你的头号♥粉丝
Just that I'm a really big fan.
喜欢我什么
Of what?
呃 碧草青青 还有静寞无回音
Um, "The Greenest Grass," "The Time of No Reply,"
无助与无助 所有的我都喜欢
"Helplessly, Helplessly." I mean everything, really.
那你品味不错
You have great taste.
还有就是 我在看完你的陷入火海又后就破处了
And, um, I lost my virginity after watching "Into the Fire."
是吗 那可真是我至高的荣誉
Well, that's the highest compliment you could possibly...
我很高兴能为你人生中某个重大的时刻
I'm glad I could in some small way
做出一点小小的贡献
Contribute to your life-changing event.
他上个礼拜才破处 - 该做的我都做了
It was last week. - My work is done.
才不是上个礼拜呢
It wasn't last week.
我 我知道啦
I'm... I know.
可以带上你的朋友跟我一起过去吗
Would you and your friend like to join me?
那是当然
We really would.
我叫Tina - 你好Tina 我叫Larry
I'm Tina. - Hello, Tina, I'm Larry.
很高兴能认识你 我也是你的粉丝 - 我也是
So nice to meet you. I'm a big fan too. - Nice to meet you.
Larry 我叫Alex 很高兴能认识你
Uh, Larry, Alex. It's a real pleasure to meet you.
这是我的荣幸
The pleasure is mine.
你还认识Richard Jenkins
You know Richard Jenkins?
当然了 他演三众合一的时候我就认识他了
Of course, I've known Rich ever since the Trinity Rep days.
相信我 他那时候已经很风光了
And believe me, he'd appreciate that compliment.
月光从手里
The moonbeams come out of your hands...
不 不 不 - 还有脚里射出来
No, no, no, no, no. - ...and your feet.
我不觉得 我觉得那部片不怎么样 - 他真是太棒了
I'm not... it's not that good. - He's so brilliant.
才不是 - 就是
No. - Yes!
好了 好了 模仿一下Jimmy Stewart 来吧
Come on, give me a little Jimmy Stewart, come on.
快点 来吧 - Jimmy Stewart 月光里的片段
Come on, come on. - Jimmy Stewart. The moonbeam!
你到底想怎么样 Mary
"What do you want, Mary?
你想要月亮吗 那我就拿个绳索把它套起来
You want the moon? I'll throw a lasso around it,
把它拉下来送给你
Pull it down for you."
那时候根本没有人会想到用绳索把月亮套起来
I mean, you wouldn't have anybody talking about lassoing the moon.
的确 他们大都是
No. They would just probably be
他妈把月亮炸飞或者之类的
Blowing it the fuck out of the sky or something like that.
是啊 还要用3D拍
Right, in 3-D.
快看看那月亮 咱们毁灭它吧
"Look at the moon. Let's kill it."
总之就是见到什么就炸什么
As long as everything gets blown to shit.
我的天呐
Oh my God.
我都不敢相信刚才是真的
I can't believe this is happening.
真跟做梦似的
How did this happen?
全是你 都是你促成这些的
You. That's how it happened.
应该是靠你 哥们儿
It is all you, pal.
不是 是咱们两个合作无间 就是你活力二人组
No, we make a great team. We're like the Dynamic Duo,
或是漫画里的神奇双胞胎之类的 - 咱们就是 对
Wonder Twins or some shit. I don't know. - We're like... yes.
我的天呐 我老是忘了要问你
Oh my God, I keep forgetting to ask you.
问我什么 - 我得回一趟休斯顿
What? - I have to go to Houston
去把我所有的东西全都带过来
To get all my shit and bring it back here.
要跟我一起去吗
Will you come?
好 好 一起去
Yeah, yeah, I'll come.
好的 - 一定很有意思
Okay. - Yeah, that will be fun.
那是当然的了
It'll be so fun!
我的天呐 - 我看着怎么样
Oh my God. - How do I look?
简直棒透了 - 妆没花没走形吧
Effin' amazing. - Am I holding up?
没有 那我呢 - 你看起来很棒
Yeah. How do I look? - You look great.
过来 我帮你调整一下
Come here, let me just fix this.
谢谢 - 这套塑身衣帮了大忙
Thanks. - Crushin' it in those Spanx.
是吧 我现在腰部以下都没有知觉了
Yes. I can't feel anything below my waist.
天呐 - 我一会儿就回来
Lord. - See you in a minute.
好的 知道了 我的天呐
Okay, all right. Oh my God.
谢谢你了 伙计
Thanks a lot, brother.
Alex 快上车 我刚才在一种鸟的叫声中
Alex, get in. I think I just had a breakthrough
找到新突破了 - 虽然我现在很想听
Looking at a bird. - I want to hear all about it.
但我现在发生一点状况 - 怎么了
But I have a situation right now. - What's going on?
嘿 这不是Alex吧 派对的中心人物
Hey, it's Alex! Life of the party!
Larry
Larry.
那我们明天再见喽
I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow?
行吗
Cool?
当然
Yeah.
注意安全 伙计们
Drive safe, fellas.
你也是 走吧
You too. Let's go.
想什么呢
Hello?
没想什么 - 你没事吧
Yeah. - You all right?
没事 没事 - 真的吗
Yeah, yeah. - Yeah?
听你的声音可不这么觉得
That's a lot of high pitch in there.
我也不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
我都不知道原来是这么回事
I... I didn't even realize it was happening, you know?
我倒是看出了些端倪
I kind of saw it.
是吗 - 是啊 看出来一点
You did? - Yeah, a little bit.
真抱歉 伙计 - 没事
I'm sorry, man. - Yeah.
我他妈真是个蠢蛋
I'm such a fuckin' idiot.
我觉得真的好尴尬 而且还
I feel really embarrassed and I feel really...
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, hold on a second.
这首歌♥叫做Tom Sawyer
This song is called "Tom Sawyer."
唱得是一个有魅力 很棒很进取的一个人
And it is about a magical, amazing,
靠着自己本身的优点
And inspired person
照亮了身边的
Who lifts the spirits of everyone around him
每一个人
By the very nature of who he is.
Tomy Sawyer从来不会感到尴尬
Tom Sawyer never needs to be embarrassed.
知道吗
Okay?
知道了
Yeah.
要不要跟我一起来
Are we doing this or what?
好的 - 来吧
Yeah. - Yes!
剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表