剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表
Sophie宝贝,把你的鸡蛋吃完好吗?
Sophie, can you finish your eggs, please, honey?
我们今晚有个大派对你需要能量
We have a big party today and you need your energy, okay?
Tina会带超赞的充气城♥堡♥过来
Tina is bringing a really fancy bounce castle.
好了,孩子们打扮好了
All right, kids are dressed,
桌子椅子还有募捐罐也准备好了
we got the tables and chairs outside, donation jar.
好了,我觉得...
Okay, I think...
-我们搞定了 -我们搞定了 太棒了
- I think we're good.- I think we're good. Awesome.
-好 -其实,我现在差不多该出发了
- Okay.- All right, well, I might actually head out now,
-要紧吗?-什么意思?你要走?
- if that's cool with you?- What do you mean? Like, leave?
我想过要是我....能早点去把事情做好
I was thinking if I... I could go to this thing on the earlier side,
或许我能...在派对快要结束回来
and that way I could be back for, like, the... the last part of the party.
Brett,你...你要去哪里?做什么?
Brett, what... like, what is this thing that you're going to?
在Linda家有一场志同道合的人的聚会
It's a gathering at Linda's house, of, like, likeminded people,
他们都很灵性,而且他们都在追求什么
and they're spiritual and they're looking for things.
我是说,我也不理解,但是我却很感兴趣
And, I mean, look, I don't understand it, but I'm interested.
其实,我还是非常的困惑啊
You know what? I'm still... I'm pretty confused
这个Linda是谁 她是你什么人?
about this Linda person and who she is to you.
她是我朋友,就像你和David一样
She's my friend, like, you know, you're friends with David
你们俩有你们的特许学校项目
and you guys have your whole charter-school venture.
而且过去五年我们把每个周六都作为家庭日
And we have spent every Saturday as family day for the last five years.
-对 -太糟糕了
- Yeah.- Is it so horrible
能不能就一次让我们自走各自?
if we just go our own way for once?
准备好开派对了吗?
Who's ready to party?!
你带充气城♥堡♥了吗?
Did you get the bouncy castle?
我会回来的,好吗?
I will be back, okay?
好 到时候见
Okay. I'll see you at some point.
...这是我这辈子听过最傻的事情了
... that's the silliest thing I ever heard in my whole life.
当然我有 我他妈...
Of course I did. I got the fucking...
‘他...喵的’颜色最多最大的弹跳城♥堡♥
the "fubalin" biggest bouncy castle with the most colors.
-谢谢-给你个惊喜
- Thank you.- Here's a surprise for you.
-噢,你的名片! -你敢相信吗?别碰
- Oh, your cards!- Can you believe it? Don't touch.
哦,对不起 真好看
Oh, sorry. They're very beautiful.
是不是很棒?
Aren't they amazing?
这些都是给你♥爸♥妈的朋友们的
These are for all your friends' mommies and daddies.
这样他们就都能来租我的充气城♥堡♥了
So they can rent all my bouncy castles.
那玩样超大,我要个人帮我把它搭起来
That thing is so huge, Ineed help setting it up.
我得吧吃的都摆出来
Oh, I have to put all that food out,
但Alex可以帮你
but, um, I bet Alex could help you.
谁?
Who?
-嗯?Alex啊 -早上还,Michelle
- What? Alex.- Good morning, Michelle.
今天有什么要我帮忙的吗?
Is there anything I can help you with today?
嗯有 Tina要人帮忙把她把充气城♥堡♥搭起来
Uh, yeah. Tina needs some help setting up the bounce house.
-谁啊?我不认识 -我不认识有谁叫Alex的
- I don't know who that is.- I don't know any Alex.
想不起来有谁叫Tina的,谁啊?
I don't recall a Tina. Who's that?
-好吧 -我问到一股恶臭
- Okay.- I smell a funky odor.
像是条臭袜子
It's like a... it's like a dirty sock
被扔在沙发上几百年没去洗
that's been stuck on a couch for years...
我了个天,Michelle,我感觉到这里有异物存在啊
Michelle, OMG, I'm sensing a presence.
这下面有东西正在腐烂...
... underneath something that's festering...
你有哪家捉鬼敢死队的电♥话♥吗?
Do you have the number for Ghostbusters?
...一辈子啥事都没做过
... not doing anything with their lives.
小苏,你和我去搭充气城♥堡♥好不好?
You know what, Soph,what do you say you and I go do the bouncy castle?
不是个好鬼
It's a mean ghost.
还是开始好好干活吧
Start setting stuff up and doing stuff.
-走吧!-这可不...
- Let's go!- This is not...
好的
Okay.
你感觉到了吗?
Whoa, did you feel that?
行了,有点儿孩子气了
Okay. It's a little bit childish.
她先开始的
She started it.
哦天哪!
Oh, my God!
嘿,怎么了?
Hey. What's going on?
有蜘蛛,妈妈,脏兮兮的
There's spiders, Mommy,and it's really muddy.
好了,当心点,小苏,往后站谢谢
Okay, be careful, Soph.Step back. Thank you.
小娜娜,你要搭把手吗?
TT, do you need a hand?
没事
We're good.
真的?我们...是有点灰头土脸
Right? We just... a little... it's a little dusty.
-但我们很好 -真的?
- But we're good.- Yeah?
-对!当然! -好吧
- Yes. Of course!- Okay.
-对吗?-对,我们没事
- Right?- Yeah. We're good.
-这会是最棒的!-对
- This is gonna be the best.- Yep.
这会是最棒的
It's gonna be the best.
Wow!
对,敞开心扉
Yeah, open yourself up.
嘿,为了和平
Hey, peace.
欢迎
Welcome.
哦,嗨
Oh, hi.
-嗨 -我是Brett
- Hi.- Uh, I'm Brett.
-我是Scott -很高兴认识你
- Scott here.- Nice to meet you.
你知道Linda是住在这吗?
Do you know, does Linda live here?
嗯,算是吧
Yeah, sort of. Yeah.
她说来就来说走就走和很多人一样
Um, she comes and goes,like a lot of people.
她爸爸留个她这栋他妈奇葩的巨无霸豪♥宅♥
Her dad left her this weird fucking McMansion thing,
由我来照看 如果他们需要什么我帮他们准备
and I take care of it. I get people set up if they need stuff.
你想在这里挤挤吗?
You want to crash here?
我?不不,我不用,我...
Me? No, no, I'm good. I have, like, a...
我有家庭事业 我没问题的 谢谢
I got a home and stuff.So I'm all set, thanks.
额...她来了
Um... Oh, there she is now.
嗨
Hi.
我似乎觉得你可能需要一些东西
I kind of feel like you might need some stuff.
-什么?-你要喝我的茶吗?
- I'm sorry?- You want some of my tea?
-额 什么茶? -蘑菇茶
- Uh, what is it?- Mushrooms.
我...我不是很懂这东西
Yeah. I don't... I don't really do that well with that stuff.
我有点顾虑,但谢谢你的好意
I get a little panicky,so... But thank you.
没关系 Linda再也不需要那玩意了
It's cool. Linda, she doesn't need stuff anymore.
你知道,虽然有时候我也需要那玩样
You know, me... I sometimes need stuff, though.
你说什么?
What do you mean?
我很难去享受生活
Just, I have a hard time enjoying life,
去放开自我 你看 我挺压抑的
and just opening up. You know, I get so stressed.
我一点也看不出来你压抑在哪里
You don't seem stressed at all.
你看上去放得挺开
You seem very open to me.
兄弟,这个 有用
Dude, this helps.
但那个才叫个棒 你说你不需要,逗我呢
But that's awesome, man, if you don't need it, then fuck.
♪ ♪
你们有个孩子对吧?
You have one child, right?
还不到上学的年纪
They're not even school-aged yet.
我赌他会感谢你
Yeah, I bet he's gonna thank you.
一切还好吗?
Is everything okay?
没事,就压气机出了点问题
Yeah, there's just something wrong with the compressor.
哦,我来帮你一把
Oh, hey, well let...let me give you a hand.
-不用,我可以 -你确定?
- No, I got it.- You sure?
嗯,我可以
Yeah. I got it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
Alex,非常谢谢你
Alex, thank you so much.
你真是high翻全场
You are seriously a rock star.
你做的太好了
You have been so great.
嗯,谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
能给知道感恩的人帮忙
It's really nice to help people
真的是太好了!
when they've given you so much in return!
我很高兴为你做任何事,Michelle!
I am happy to do anything you may need, Michelle!
现在就开始有点荒唐了
This is getting a little ridiculous at this point.
-我才没说两句 -好吧
- I'm just getting started.- Okay.
才...才刚开始
Just... just getting started.
嗯 我能问你个事吗?
Yeah. Can I ask you something?
你觉得Brett最近正常吗?
Does Brett seem okay to you lately?
我也在想 作为一个自带怒火素食主义者晚癌
I think so. I mean, for an anal, grumpy vegan,
他看起来还挺正常的
he seems to be in the zone of okay.
-我不这么看 -是吗?
- He seems off to me.- Yeah?
你能不能帮我留意点他
Yeah. Just maybe could you, like, keep an eye out,
要是有什么事让我知道?
just let me know if anything's... is up?
-好的可以 -好,谢谢
- Okay. Yeah.- Okay, thank you.
剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表