剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表
♪ I don't know about my dreams ♪
♪ I don't know about my dreaming anymore ♪
他们在等你了 Alex
They're ready for you, Alex!
我忙着呢 Kurt
I'm 10-1, Kurt!
Alex 我听不清你说什么
Alex, I can't really hear with the noise out here.
-你好了吗 -我要♥射♥了♥
- You ready?- I'm coming!
你要我进来吗
You want me to come in?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
-行 我进来了 -别啊
- Okay, I'm coming in.- No, no, no!
嘿 你好呀
Hey, how you doing?
别这样 孩子
Come here, big boy.
再见 Kurt
Bye, Kurt.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
Lucy你发型太漂亮了
Lucy, those curls are luscious!
x7f
Dizzy Dean干嘛呢
Dizzy Dean, what's happening?
开工咯
Unh! In the house!
你出过汗了吗
A little sweaty now, aren't we?
不是吧 又搞了?
Jesus, again?
把我弄得美美的
Make me look beautiful.
这是世上最简单的事情了
Oh, it's the easiest job in the world.
好了各位 要开始了
All right, people, we gotta roll.
-再见 -再见
- Buh-bye.- Bye.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, bud,
有群粉丝在外头等着想问你要签名
there's a couple fans out here who'd really like a quick autograph
你不介意吧
if you don't mind.
-真的? -对
- Really?- Yeah.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Happy birthday! Hey!
天哪
Oh, my God!
什么情况
What's happening?
怎么回事 你的手♥机♥到路易斯安那就不灵了吗
What's the matter? Your phone doesn't work in Louisiana?
兄弟 我手♥机♥掉了
Oh, dude, I lost my phone,
然后我买♥♥了个新的 -
- and then I got a new one...- Hi.
-你刚是不是吓着了 -是啊
- Hey! You looked scared for a second.- Yeah.
-Tina -嗨
- Tina.- Hey.
队长
Captain.
他们老说你有多了不起
They tell me you're doing a bang up job.
一刻都说的不停
In fact, they won't shut up about it.
真是...
Oh, that's...
各位我要把他借走一会儿
All right, I gotta steal him away.
但你们可以在影棚里随便参观
But y'all can watch in video village if you want.
好的
- Okay.- All right.
我马上回来
Okay, I'll be back.
我也得走了 我们一起去吃顿晚饭吧
I gotta run too. Let's all do dinner.
好啊
Great.
准备开机
Roll camera, roll sound.
快 第88场第一条
Speed. Scene 88, take one.
开拍
And... action!
进来
Now.
嘘
Shh.
只要加特效后就没这么怪了
It'll look right after it goes through VFX.
他对你做了什么 Anges
What has he done to you, Agnes?
我要死了 亲爱的
I'm dying, my darling.
若没有你 我也不想再苟活
Without you, I don't want to go on.
你必须活下去...
You must stay...
在黑暗中完成
and continue the Lord's work
神的使命
from the dark side.
进场
Crash!
太迟了
You're too late!
卡
And cut!
我了个天啊
Jesus Christ, Pappas!
一条就过了
One-take wonder over here.
演得好 朋友
Nice one, mate.
我的天 太棒了
Oh my God, that was amazing.
-谢谢你 -行这条过了
- Thank you so much.- All right, we got this.
这些都扯了吧 各位
Let's turn it around, people.
我们就拍一条吗 我才刚进入状态
Uh, we're just doing one take? 'Cause I'm just getting warmed up, so...
那些镜头 灯光 眼泪 还有剑的力度
Okay, the dolly, the lights,the tears, the sword.
这条过了 相信我
Trust me this one time, we got it.
不 我知道我演的很好
No, no, no. I know I killed it,
但她妨碍了我的表演
but she actually stepped on my line.
你明白了吗
Can we get that clean?
好吧 再拍一遍
All right, going again.
-谢谢 -再帮Pappas先生拍一条
- Thank you.- One more for Mr. Pappas.
好奇怪啊 那个导演
Weird, man, it was almost like that director
好像在怕他似的
was, like, afraid of him or something.
真是有劲啊
It's a very interesting dynamic going on.
找到了
Got it.
这家是雷迪森
Is this a Radisson?
对 我本来想多走走新奥尔良风的
Yeah, I tried to get something a little more New Orleansy,
可是法国人特区的酒店都订完了
but the French Quarter was all sold out.
不好意思啦
Sorry.
这是你准备的?
Did you do that?
不知道啊 谁放那儿的
I don't know what happened.Who put that there?
挺好的
That's so nice.
你想来点薯条和派吗
Would you like to eat the shit out of some french fries and pie?
好啊
Sure.
♪ No, I can't ♪
♪ Stop it ♪
♪ No, I can't ♪
♪ Stop it ♪
♪ No, I can't ♪
♪ Stop it ♪
♪ I can't ♪
♪ Stop it ♪
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你干嘛呀
Um, what are you doing here?
你好
Hello?
噢
Oh.
等一下 是Tina
Hold on a second. It's Tina.
她在大厅
She's in the lobby.
你好
Hello.
看这才是真正的珍品
Okay, now this is a real collector's item.
这是什么
What is it?
这是一艘古船的罗盘
It is the compass to an ancient ship.
多少钱
How much?
四千二
$4,200.
很脏耶
It's dirty.
这可是孤品
It's a one-of-a-kind.
五百
Five hundo.
怎么办
What should I do?
你喜欢这个吗
Do you like this?
Tina 顺便你买♥♥这买♥♥那的
Tina, I don't know. Get that, get that, I...
我不在乎
It doesn't matter.
你怎么了啊
What's the matter with you?
我...
I...
你是不是有什么心事啊
What bug crawled up your ass?
没什么
Nothing.
那行 那我要你配合啊 很重要的
Okay, well, I need your help,I mean, this important.
Alex变得好奇怪
Things have been so weird with Alex,
我只是想给他买♥♥个生日礼物
and I just wanna find him a birthday gift that...
还得有点意义的
that has a little bit of meaning.
因为我觉得他还是在为之前的事生我的气
Because I feel like he's still mad at me from the whole thing before,
我不想再和他关系这么紧张了
and I don't want to go through this,like, tension with him anymore...
我和David上♥床♥了
I slept with David.
拜托你表个态
Please say something.
你都吓着了 你都吓傻了
You're freaked out. You're so freaked out.
-不 -我真是个大烂人
- No!- I'm the worst person in the world.
-不 等一下 -我吓着你了
- No. Wait a minute...- I freaked you out.
-才没...-你一定觉得我很恶心 天哪
- Oh, okay, no, no.- You think I'm disgusting. Oh, God.
什么 我只是搞不懂你在打什么算盘
What?! I just had no idea you were planning on doing it.
我没打什么算盘
I wasn't planning on... on anything.
只是
It just...
加州就像是一记迷魂药
剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表