剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表
没事的
Everything's cool.
天哪
Jesus.
你没事吧?你要帮忙什么的吗?
Are you okay? Do you needsome help or something?
嗨 你好吗?
Hi. How you doing?
嗨
Hi.
麻烦能请你来帮我一下吗?
Would you mind helping me out of here, please?
好的,当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
你是要我把这拿开吗?
Do you want me to just lift this?
我来拿开...嗯
I can pull these and... okay.
小心脸
Watch your face there.
嗨
Hi.
是你自己要这么做的?
Did you do this to yourself?
对 是我自己
Yeah. I did this all by myself.
好吧 为什么?你在做什么?
Okay. Why? What are you doing?
与死亡沟通
Connecting with my death.
我的钱包呢?
Where is my purse?
好吧
Okay.
我叫Linda
Linda.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi.- Hi.
额...
Hmm...
那...
Well, um...
祝你愉快...额...
have a good day and, um...
保重
take care.
嘿,嗯...
Hey, um...
额...其实我...
Uh... I actually...
我需要点隐私
I could use some privacy,
因为我要录音
'cause I need to record some sounds,
我要录很纯粹的声音,但是你的脚步声有点儿...
and I need clean audio, and your footsteps are kind of...
哇喔
Wow.
不要哇喔 我再问你能不能给我点隐私
N-Not wow. I was asking you if I could have privacy.
你像个被锁住的鬼魂
You're like a ghost in chains.
被锁住的鬼魂?
A ghost in chains?
-是的 -好吧
- Yes.- Okay.
喂 喂 喂
Hey. Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey.
-这样...不好吧 -哦 没事的
- Not... Not appropriate.- Oh no, it's all right.
-我真的...真的... -就耽误一会儿
- I really... I really...- It will only take a moment.
-我真的不想...-放松一下下
- I really don't...- Just relax for just a moment.
好的 闭上眼睛
Okay. Close your eyes.
好极了
Great.
你是个无拘无束的人
You are a free spirit.
你没有肉体 你没有过去
You have no body. You have no past.
你没有现在 也没有将来
You have no present. You have no future.
你无处可去
You have nowhere to go,
你一无是处
and you got nothing to do.
就这样
That's all.
好的
Okay.
-感觉好些了吗?-你知道吗?
- Do you feel better?- You know what?
我觉得好些了 真的
I feel a little better. I do.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
-我很感激 -为什么要撒谎?
- I appreciate it.- Why are you lying?
额...我没撒谎...我只是...
Um... I'm not lying. I was just...
你说你好些了,但你没有
You said, yes, you felt better, but you don't,
所以你在撒谎
so you're lying.
我...我没撒谎...我...
I... I wasn't lying. I just...
你撒谎了
No, you were.
就在刚才你对我撒谎了
Just then you were lying to me.
你没感觉好起来,但你却撒谎了
You don't feel better, but you said so.
为什么?
Why?
-确定吗?-嗯
- Really?- Yes.
你...你想知道...
Y-You wanna...
好的 嗯...
Okay, fine. Um...
你刚才吓到我了
You kind of freaked me out a little bit back there,
你还开始跟踪我
and then you started following me,
为了搞定这个局面
and so I had to tell you that lie
所以我才对你撒谎了
to grease this situation here so...
-等会儿,搞定...-嗯
- Wait, to grease...- Yes.
-这个局面?-怎么,你不会撒谎吗?
- A situation?- What, you don't tell lies?
-不 不会 -啊?好吧
- No. No.- What... Okay.
那我要是...你知道吗?
So what happens, you know, what?
我可以想说什么就说什么
Am I just gonna, like,say everything I wanna say
想做什么就做什么吗?
and do everything I wanna do?
-还能...-为什么不能?
- And then...- Why not?
因为我要负责任,我要养家糊口
Because I have responsibilities,I have things to keep up,
我要对别人负责
and I've made commitments to people...
-所以你撒谎了 好吧 -对,我撒谎了
- So you lie. So that's good.- And, yeah, so I lie.
那让你觉得开心
And that makes you happy.
不!
No!
不,那不让我觉得开心
No, it doesn't make me happy.
不,那不让我觉得开心
No, it doesn't make me happy.
所以啊 被锁住的鬼魂
That's a ghost in chains.
明晚是满月
So tomorrow night is gonna be a full moon,
我要去午夜夜行
and I'm gonna go on a late-night moon walk
如果你也想来的话
if you would like to come.
额...
Um...
好像不错,但是我得双班工作
That sounds great,but I have to work a double.
连续16个小时,所以...
It's a 16-hour shift, so...
那好吧,工作狂
Okay. Well, working man,
你干♥你♥的活儿
you do what you gotta do.
很高兴认识你
It was very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
后会有期
Hope I see you again.
再见
Bye.
宝贝...
Babe...
问个问题
Quick question.
这件上衣和牛仔裤搭吗?
Does this top go with these jeans?
额...
Um...
嗯 不懒
Hmm. Not bad.
-真的?嗯嗯
- Yeah? Uh-huh.
是塞进去还是塞出来?
Tucked in or out?
塞进去
In.
好的,我来瞧瞧 转个身
Well, let me see. Turn around.
你知道吗?
You know what?
首先,你穿着这条牛仔裤样子真好
First of all, the jeans look great on you.
真的?但放在沙发上会更好看
Yeah? But they might even look better on the couch.
这我得接,工作的事
It's a work call. I gotta take it.
魔法城♥堡♥,我是Tina
Magic Castle, this is Tina.
嘿,Craig,你好吗?
Hey, Craig, how are you?
等等,怎么了?
Wait, what happened?
你能...告诉我发生什么事了吗?
Can you... do you mind me asking what happened?
你知道,我们只负责提供免费的福袋
You know, we were just about to offer a free perk package.
额,还有一套上流派对策划方案
Uh, with a level one party plan,
我们另外免费供应小丑
we're gonna throw in a free clown.
免费的
It's free.
哇,太棒了
Great. Fantastic.
那么我们下周末见
So we'll see you next weekend then.
好极了 再见
Okay, great. Bye.
他妈的
Fuck.
♪ Too intelligent to be radical ♪
♪ Masterful never irrelevant,
mathematical ♪
♪ Here's some soothing
souvenirs for all the years ♪
♪ They fought and sought
the thoughts and ideas ♪
♪ It's cool when you freak to the beat ♪
♪ But don't sweat the technique ♪
♪ Don't sweat ♪
嘿
Hey.
你好啊,皮包骨
What's up, skinny?
你下周六上午有空吗?
Are you free next Saturday morning?
额,没空,我们不是要去卢斯费利斯(好莱坞富人区)参加派对吗?
Uh, no, we're doing the party in Los Feliz, aren't we?
对,对,是的
Yeah, yeah, we're doing it.
除了要你当牛做马外
I just might need you to do more
我还要你做点别的
than set it up and break it down.
我可能要你雇佣你的特殊技能
I might need to employ your special talents.
剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表