剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表
Mrs. Worth, is your husband violent when he's drunk?
沃斯夫人 您丈夫醉酒之后会使用暴♥力♥吗
You mean rough sex?
你指粗暴性♥爱♥
I don't mean that. I mean...
我不是那个意思 我是指
physical violence.
肢体暴♥力♥
He could hardly walk a straight line when he got home,
他回家的时候连直线都走不了
much less land a punch, so, no.
更别说挥拳打人了 所以 不会
How did your husband get home, Mrs. Worth?
您丈夫是如何到家的呢 沃斯夫人
He drove himself. Is that what this is about?
他自己开的车 是这个原因吗
About drunk driving? I've told him...
酒驾 我早跟他说
I've told him how strict you are about that here,
我早跟他说这种事情你们这儿管得很严
and you're right, he... He shouldn't--
没错 他...他不该
罗杰·克劳奇
北流石油
Mrs. Worth, do you recognize that man?
沃斯夫人 您认识这个男人吗
No.
不认识
Should I?
该认识吗
What if we ask you to sign a witness statement to that effect,
假如叫您对自己的证词签字确认
would you do so?
没有问题吧
A witness statement?
证词
So, this is an investigation?
所以这是调查吗
Jesus, what's happened?
天啊 怎么回事
How's Anna?
安娜怎样
She misses her brother.
她想弟弟
Yeah.
嗯
She say anything?
有说什么吗
About what?
关于什么的
Ask her.
你问她
Jesus, Jim.
天啊 吉姆
How are you gonna get out of this one?
你打算怎么脱身
I'll think of something.
会有办法的
You'd better fucking had.
但愿
皮特·詹姆斯·沃斯
深切缅怀
皮特·詹姆斯·沃斯
深切缅怀
It should've been me.
本该是我
He was only five.
他只有五岁
He'd never hurt anyone. Everyone loved him.
他从没伤害过任何人 所有人都喜欢他
It wasn't meant for him.
不是冲着他去的
What?
什么
The bullet.
那颗子弹
It was meant for your dad.
目标本来是你♥爸♥爸
So?
所以呢
So,
所以
maybe you'd be better off without him.
或许最好离他远点
I-I can't leave him, he's my dad.
我不能离开他 他是我爸爸
Why not?
为什么不能
Well, where would I go?
那我能去哪儿呢
With me.
跟我走
Shit.
见鬼
Pull up a chair, handsome.
给你找个座儿 帅哥
Sneak a preview? Fuck off.
是想看预演吗 滚
Something wrong?
情况不对吗
No, love, not at all. Um...
没事 亲爱的 没事
It's just a new supplier.
只是新的供货商
It's a decent fake.
伪造得还挺好
You touched down in Vancouver three weeks ago.
三周前你飞到了温哥华
First thing you do is visit
做的第一件事就是
a specialist reptile outlet.
去了一家爬行动物专卖♥♥店
Purchase a saw scaled viper.
买♥♥了一条锯鳞蝰[毒蛇]
The weapons you acquire the next day...
第二天你拿到了一批武器
from your contacts with the Vancouver heroin trade.
从温哥华海♥洛♥因♥市场的熟人那里拿的
One of them is an RCFP informant.
那些人里有一个是RCFP的线人
Likely he would testify in court.
他很有可能会出庭作证
Now, if the Police Chief isn't on to you already,
警长就算现在还没有盯上你
he soon will be,
也快了
especially if I tell him what I just told you.
尤其是如果我把刚刚那些话告诉他
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Don't buy guns from an informer.
不要从线人那里买♥♥武器
What would I want guns for?
我要枪干什么
Oh, come on, Frankie!
得了吧 弗兰克
Up your game.
打起精神来
Show me
告诉我
you have
你
what it takes
有能耐
to finish
完成
what you started.
你的任务
Kill him,
杀了他
or I shut you down.
不然我就搞死你
You've got your own goons.
让你自己的人去啊
Traceable to me.
那会牵连到我
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Let's just say the Chief and I, we...
你就当是我和警长之间...
have a score to settle.
有些账要算
Ever seen that man?
见过这个人吗
He worked for North Stream Oil.
他是北流石油的员工
Excuse me. Ever seen this man?
打扰一下 见过这个人吗
The fuck you staring at, girl?
看什么看 小丫头
What?
怎么了
I don't think we should do this.
我觉得我们不该这样
Why not?
为什么
Because I care about you.
因为我在乎你
So?
所以呢
More than I've ever cared about anyone.
我从未如此在乎过一个人
That's sweet.
嘴可真甜
罗杰·克劳奇
北流石油
Private Investigations, can I help?
私人调查公♥司♥ 有什么可以帮到您
Uh, yeah.
有
Are you calling regarding a new or existing case?
你是想咨♥询♥新案件还是已有案件
Existing.
已有的
Case number?
案件编号♥
373.
373.
Mr. Devlin? That's me.
德夫林先生 是我
We have a DNA match.
我们找到了DNA匹配
You really gonna let him go?
你真的打算放他走
No.
当然不
You all right?
你没事吧
Angela's lying for you.
安吉拉在帮你打掩护
You think?
你这么觉得
I found this inside the burned out car.
我在烧毁的车里发现了这个
Wild Buffalo, it's your brand.
野牛牌的 你就喝的这个牌子
It's anyone's brand.
谁都可能喝这个牌子
Yet, you're quite good at this cop thing.
不过你还挺适合当警♥察♥的
You're better than me anyway.
至少比我好
You're a bit by the book, but...
你有点循规蹈矩 但...
you're above average.
算是中上水平
Nobody knows about this yet.
我还没告诉过别人
I need you to tell me the truth, all of it.
你得告诉我真♥相♥ 全部真♥相♥
Put your seat belt on.
把安全带系上
Here, come here.
拿过来
His real name is Reginald Godswill.
他的真名是雷金纳德·格斯韦尔
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Well I'm not exactly, um, a cop, Denise.
严格来说我不是警♥察♥ 丹妮斯
I'm more of a criminal, really.
更像是个罪犯
Licensed by the state to catch other criminals.
拿着政♥府♥的许可证去抓其他罪犯
Like an undercover cop?
卧底那种
About 20 years.
当了差不多二十年
Mostly hanging around the kind of assholes
大多是和这个男人相关的
that this man associated with.
那些混♥蛋♥打交道
So he came here
所以他是来这
to kill you and accidentally killed your son?
杀你的 却失手杀了你儿子
Nah, that was a... That was a little fellow.
不 枪手是个小个子
He's still running around out there somewhere.
他现在还在某个地方蹦跶
剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表