剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表
Nick, copy, please, I'm approaching the location.
尼克请回答 我在往目标地点去
Right behind you, D.
就在你后面 丹
Where's the Chief?
警长在哪
He's responding. He's en route.
他回复了正赶过来
I'll lead us in.
我来带路
Copy that.
收到
Well, here she is.
车在这呢
Do you see anything?
你看到什么了吗
Looks clear from here.
看上去挺安全
Which car is he in?
他在哪辆车上
TrailBlazer.
雪弗兰开拓者
He drives a Prius.
他开的是丰田普瑞斯
TrailBlazer.
雪弗兰开拓者
Fuck.
该死
What the fuck are you doing?
你在搞什么玩意儿
Well, he's not here.
他不在这儿
Yet.
还没来而已
Payload's gone. Looks like computers.
货物没了 看起来像是电脑
The driver's out cold.
司机晕过去了
Steady pulse, but he doesn't look good.
脉搏平稳 但状况不是太好
What if he's not coming?
他不来怎么办
He'll come if it's man down.
如果手下死了 他就会来了
It's gonna be a lot quicker
咱俩直接把他载走
if we transport him out of here ourselves.
会快很多
At least get him somewhere they can send a chopper.
至少把他送到一个直升机能接的地方
One of us has to stay here to hold the scene.
得留一个人守着现场
Yeah, right?
是啊
So where the fuck is the Chief at?
所以警长哪里去了
He's responding.
他刚才回了
Fuck's sakes, Denise,
该死的 丹妮斯
would you stop covering for the guy?
你别再帮他打掩护了行吗
He's progress impaired.
他最近正在恢复期
Oh, yeah, no, he's impaired,
可不是嘛 恢复期
I'll give you that, by a bottle of whiskey or three.
来个几瓶威士忌 我也能这么说
He'll be here. I...
他会过来的 我
Chief, come in.
警长 请回复
Goddamn it, I know you can hear me.
该死的 我知道你听得到
There was an incident at the call-out
昨天出警时发生了意外
involving Denise.
涉及丹妮斯
So where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪
Daddy's gonna buy you a looking glass.
给你镜子梳妆照
Have you used one of these before?
你以前用过枪吗
I grew up in the country...
我妈在乡下把我拉扯大
with a mom who hated the British.
她一直非常讨厌英国人
She never liked your dad.
她从不喜欢你♥爸♥
You and I...
你和我
we're gonna look after ourselves from now on.
从此我们要自己保护自己了
That woman was an easy target and you shoved me.
我都瞄准那个女人了 你却推了我一把
I saved our asses!
是我救了大伙的命
You kill a cop around here, it's the same as anywhere.
你在这杀♥警♥♥察♥ 后果和在别的地方一样
They go fucking mental.
他们会发疯一样找凶手
We came here to kill a cop, Frank.
我们来这就是要杀♥警♥♥察♥ 弗兰克
When have you ever once finished your fucking job right, huh?
你这辈子干成过什么事吗
Pissing and whining about your fucked luck.
整天只会怪运气不好 拿运气发飙
It's you, you're the reason you're a fucking loser.
你过得这么失败只能怪你自己
Take care of this lot. Try not to fuck that up, eh?
处理好这批货 别再搞砸了 行吗
Get back behind that line.
退回线后面去
Did you hear me?
听见没有
Step.
出去
Any, uh, description of the perpetrator?
有作案者的线索吗
What is your business here?
你来这干嘛
I see motorcycle track,
我看到摩托车车轮印了
so I was wondering if biker had a hand in this.
所以我在想会不会有骑手牵涉其中
When we make the arrests,
我们逮捕人的时候
I'm sure your company will be informed.
会通知你们公♥司♥
Absolutely.
当然
If you wouldn't mind, do you have a manifest for the payload?
如果你不介意 能否给我看下货物清单
It was probably in the driver's cab.
应该在驾驶室里
It would be a big help to know what was stolen.
有了清单就知道什么东西被偷了
Asshole.
王八蛋
I was sorry to hear about your colleague.
你同事的事我很遗憾
Idiot!
白♥痴♥
I've never barred a police chief before,
我以前从没把警长赶出去过
but after last night, maybe I should.
可昨晚过后 我恐怕要改变策略了
You know, bikers might be trouble,
骑手是很麻烦
at least they're trouble I can handle.
但起码我还应付得来
Put something in it.
来酒
Go home, Chief. Sleep it off.
回家 警长 睡一觉
What if I don't?
我要不干呢
You're gonna call the cops?
你要报♥警♥吗
Whiskey.
威士忌
What, are you a cowboy now?
怎么 你现在成牛仔了吗
You gotta tell me which one.
得告诉我要哪瓶
You choose.
随便你
Leave the bottle.
瓶子留下
So, this is your new station house, eh?
你改在这儿办公了
You know she led the response?
她带头响应
Covering for your sorry ass all the way.
帮你打掩护
She all right?
她还好吧
She was fuckin' shot.
她中枪了
Where?
哪儿
Highway 40.
40号♥高速公路
No, you fuckin' idiot. Where?
白♥痴♥啊你 哪个部位
In the shoulder.
肩膀上
Is it through and through?
穿过去了吗
What?
什么
Did it nick the artery?
打伤动脉没有
Any bone damage?
骨头受伤没有
She gonna live?
能活下来吧
Yeah, she's gonna...
当然 能
Hey, fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
You left us on our own out there.
你不管不顾 我们才只能靠自己
Go home, Nick.
回家吧 尼克
You are beyond unfit for duty.
你现在的状态无法胜任警长之职
I'm gonna have to ask you to turn over your weapon.
我必须请你上交枪♥支♥
Go home,
回家
put your feet up. You've had a shock.
快走 你受惊了
Chief.
警长
Someone tried to kill me and they're gonna try again.
有人想杀我 他们肯定会再来
And when they do, I'm gonna burn this shithole
到那时候 我会把这个破地方
to the fucking ground.
夷为平地
**Remember that rainy evening*
*回想那个雨夜
**I threw you out*
*把你扫地出门
**With nothing but a fine-tooth comb*
*身上只剩一把五齿梳
Can I help?
要帮忙吗
Don't normally allow customers back here.
通常不允许顾客来后边
So, what you clear in a week here, then?
你一周能赚多少
Two things I never discuss with strangers.
有两件事我不会跟陌生人谈
The first is money.
第一个就是钱
All right, let me guess.
行吧 我猜猜看
Take off wages, utilities, stock,
去掉工资 水电 库存
taxes, license, mortgage,
税 证 贷款
I'd say, what, two grand a week, tops?
我想每周最多两千
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
A woman of your grace and stature
这么风姿绰约的女人
shouldn't be lugging crates around.
不该干这种体力活
You know, you'd make 10 times what you're making now
申请夜间执照 再加一点成人娱乐项目
with a late license and a bit of adult entertainment.
你肯定能多赚十倍不止
What? What kind of adult entertainment did you have in mind?
怎么 你盘算的是哪种成人娱乐项目
Cold beer, warm women. Nothing too tasteful.
冰啤辣妞 别提多美味了
剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表