剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表
I got this, brother.
交给我吧 兄弟
Look at me.
看我
Look at me.
看我
Look at me.
看我
Look at me, Jim.
看我 吉姆
Look at me.
看我
There we go.
终于醒了
What the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
My name is Elijah.
我叫伊利亚
I am an interventionist from the Newhope Clinic, Calgary.
卡尔加里新希望诊所的调解员
Your wife called us.
您的妻子联♥系♥我们
She's worried about you, Jim.
她很担心你 吉姆
Is she?
是吗
That's nice.
真好
I'm here to take you to a better place.
我来带你去个好地方
Well, that shouldn't be hard.
听上去真容易
There are two ways we can do this.
你有两个选择
In the passenger seat or in the trunk,
在副驾驶坐着或者被扔进卡车
but either way, you're coming with me, Jim.
但无论如何 你都要跟我来 吉姆
I'll tell you what, Elaine.
你听着 小伊
I'll let you drive me home,
你可以载我回家
and I can talk to my wife,
然后我自己和老婆说
straighten this out.
把问题理清楚
And then,
然后
I'll let you drive me back here and buy me a drink.
你再送我回来 请我喝一杯
You never know, you might get lucky.
谁知道呢 说不定会撞大运
After you. No.
你先请 不
After you.
您先
Your mum brought you up nice.
你家里培养得你很有教养
Mr. Worth, we'll take my car.
沃斯先生 坐我的车吧
Well, I can't drive, can I? I'm totally fucking pissed.
我不能开车了是吗 我已经醉了
Mr. Worth!
沃斯先生
Just give me a sec!
等我一下
Elaine, do you wanna touch me?
小伊 你想碰我吗
Here, hold that.
给 拿着
I've done this before.
我有经验
That's mine.
那是我的
When did you come to realize that
你是什么时候意识到
a power greater than you could restore your sanity?
存在强大神力能让你恢复清醒
Turn your life over to...
在这股强大神力照护下
to the care of a power greater than you.
你的生活将彻底颠覆
Play the game.
咱们来玩那个
Give me step four, step four, step four, step four.
快来第四步 第四步
Step four,
第四步
a searching and thorough moral stock-taking.
对道德灵魂进行一次深刻的拷问
Play the game.
来玩那个
What's next?
下一步是什么
Step five, go on, then.
第五步 继续
Step five, Elaine.
第五步 小伊
Don't distract Daddy when he's driving.
爸爸开车的时候别打扰
Fuck.
操
That thing chafing?
憋得慌是吧
You all right?
你还好吗
You all right, mate?
你还好吗 伙计
罗杰·克劳奇
北流石油
I'll be right there.
我马上就过去
Hey, mate.
伙计
Roger?
罗杰
That's gonna hurt.
会很疼
Fuckin' terrible, that is.
疼得厉害
Turn over.
转过来
Here you are.
这个给你
Hold on.
别动
There we go.
这就对了
Oh, look. There you are.
看看 这就对了
Now,
现在
I know that
我知道
you're only doing the dog work
你只是跑腿的喽啰
and that you don't know much.
你也不知道多少
But what you do know you are gonna tell me.
不过你知道的 都得告诉我
Right?
好吗
Say it.
说吧
Who sent you?
谁让你来的
How many are you?
你们有多少人
Who pulled the trigger?
谁开的枪
Speak to me, Rodge.
说话 小罗
Talk to me.
说话
Remember step five.
记得第五步
Admit to another person,
对另一个人
to ourselves and to a higher power
对自己 对上神
the true nature of our failings.
承认过失的本质
Step six.
第六步
We are ready and willing to have God remove all our weaknesses
准备好且希望上帝能除去自己一切
of character. I think.
人格上的弱点 大概吧
Step seven is boring.
第七步很无聊
Step eight.
第八步
Make a list of all the people we've harmed
列出一份所有我们伤害过的人名单
and be ready to make amends to them all.
并准备好对他们做出补偿
Who's trying to kill me?
谁想要杀我
And why?
以及原因
Who killed my son?
我儿子是谁杀的
I see you...
我看见你
Jack Devlin.
杰克·德夫林
I see all of you.
你们我都看见了
What did you call me?
你叫我什么
Any child of yours is better off dead.
你的孩子都该死
I did your boy a favor when I blew his brains out.
我爆他的头是帮他的忙
**I salute you Christopher*
*克里斯托弗 我向你致敬
**I salute your life*
*向你的人生致敬
**How you played the dice*
*你如何掷骰子
**Your words will live in us*
*我们会记得你的话
**Timelessly insane*
*时刻疯狂
**Explosive fresh and wise*
*极其新颖而睿智
**Some will just forget*
*有些人会遗忘
**Some will close their eyes*
*有些人会紧闭双眼
**Some will turn the tide*
*有些人则力挽狂澜
**I salute you Christopher*
*克里斯托弗 我向你致敬
**Whiskey raised and downed*
*具备威士忌一饮而尽
**You risked and you took the crown*
*你勇于冒险并凯♥旋♥而归
**Console yourselves*
*抚慰你的心灵
**That a scientific death is*
*这种自然死亡
**better than a fairy tale*
*好过于童话里的
**of the eternal life
*不死之身
**Control yourselves*
*控制你自己
**Because the man in the sky*
*因为天上那人
**Is a tyrant and a lonely psychopath*
*是暴君 是孤独的变♥态♥
**Dreamed up to steal your minds*
*妄想窃取你的思想
**A horseman on a trial*
*受审的骑手
**A brilliant gentle wreck*
*聪明绝顶的落魄者
**With a brutal mouth for press*
*受到残酷的压♥迫♥
**No submit no compromise*
*从不屈服从不妥协
**Saint Christopher of the truth*
*真理圣克里斯托弗
**And a destroyer of smoke screens and threats*
*早已看透障眼法和威胁恐吓
**They will learn to see in time*
*他们最终会学会看到
**They will think before they refuse*
*他们会在拒绝前思考
**The civilisation rules*
*文明统治
**I salute you Christopher*
*我向你致敬 克里斯托弗
**I declare you as our king*
*我宣布你是我们的国王
**Or queen, depending on your mood*
*或者女王 随你心情
Gin and tonic.
金汤力
剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表