剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表
**C'est le temps de l'amour*
*是时候恋爱
**Le temps des copains*
*赶紧交友
**Et de l'aventure*
*快探险
**Quand le temps va et vient*
*白驹过隙
**On ne pense à rien*
*无所用心
**Malgré ses blessures*
*只留遗恨
**Car le temps de l'amour*
*大好春光
**C'est long et c'est court*
*既短且长
**Ça dure toujours*
*延绵心间
**On s'en souvient*
*你我难忘
**On se dit qu'à vingt ans*
*豪言廿岁
**On est le roi du monde*
*功成名就
**Et qu'éternellement*
*矢志永世
**Il y aura dans nos yeux*
*停驻双眸
**Tout le ciel bleu*
*碧海蓝天
**C'est le temps de l'amour*
*是时候恋爱
**Le temps des copains*
*赶紧交友
**Et de l'aventure*
*快探险
**Quand le temps va et vient*
*白驹过隙
**On ne pense à rien*
*无所用心
**Malgré ses blessures*
*只留遗恨
Hello?
有人吗
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Whitey?
小白
Did I come at a bad time?
我来的不是时候吗
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
I'm a friend of Anna's.
我是安娜的朋友
Never seen him before in my life.
以前从没见过他
She's joking.
她开玩笑的
Looks a bit dodgy to me.
我觉得有蹊跷
That whole clean-cut, boy-next-door thing, I don't buy it.
这套邻家美少年的故事 我不信
What do you think, Mum?
你觉得呢 妈妈
The door was open.
门开着
Who is he?
他是谁
His name's Whitey. He saved my life.
他叫小白 他救了我的命
What?
什么
Up at the dam. I told you.
水坝那次 我告诉过你了
I don't care who you are,
我不管你是谁
you sneak into my house again, I'll fucking shoot you.
下次再偷跑进我家 我一枪崩了你
Where's Dad?
爸爸呢
Could you give us a moment, please?
能请你回避一下吗
Who is he?
他是谁
Where's Dad?
爸爸人呢
Can you answer the question?
你可以回答我的话吗
He's a vac driver.
他是个小货车司机
A what?
什么
Where is he?
他人呢
I have no idea where your father is.
我不知道你♥爸♥哪去了
How'd you meet him?
你怎么认识他的
Told you.
告诉过你了
What were you doing up at the dam?
你俩去水坝上干什么
Just exploring.
就到处看看
I thought you'd taken him back.
我以为你准他回来了
No.
没有
Then what happened last night?
那昨天晚上怎么回事
I don't know yet.
我也还不知道
Stay where I can see you. Yeah.
待在我能看得到的地方 好
Do you wanna see the river?
想去看看河吗
Yeah, yeah, I'd love to.
好啊 我们走吧
Whitey.
小白
My family's going through a hard time right now.
我们家正在经历一段艰难时期
I know.
我知道
Anna told me.
安娜告诉我了
I'm sorry for your loss.
您家中发生的事我很抱歉
You just be careful with her, that's all.
你和她要小心点 没别的
I'll take good care of her, Mrs. Worth.
我会好好照顾她的 沃斯夫人
And watch out for bears.
小心熊
Fuck.
操
Shut up!
闭嘴
Jesus.
天哪
Do you know anything about snakes?
你懂蛇吗
No.
不懂
Your mum did say to look out for bears, though.
你妈妈倒是有说要小心熊
They hunt along the edge of the river, apparently.
熊总是沿着河岸觅食
Why do you care?
你关心这个干嘛
What?
什么
Why do you care whether I get eaten by bears or not?
你为什么在乎我会不会被熊吃了呢
I like a girl in wellies.
我喜欢穿长筒雨靴的女孩
I mean it. Why...
我说真的
Why do you care what happens to me? You barely know me.
你为什么要关心我呢 你都不认识我
**Bring me sunshine*
*你的笑容
I like you.
我喜欢你
**in your smile*
*给我带来阳光
**Bring me laughter*
*突然之间
**all the while*
*给我带来欢笑
**In this world where we live*
*我们生活的这个世界
I shouldn't have said that.
我不该说这话的
**There should be more happiness*
*应该有更多幸福
**So much joy you can give*
*你给每个崭新的明天
**To each brand new bright tomorrow*
*带来那么多欢乐
Say something, for fuck's sake.
说句话 拜托了
Better get back.
我们该回去了
What do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么
Nothing.
没什么
**Love*
*爱
**Love*
*爱
Wait.
等等
**Love*
*爱
**Just bring me*
*给我一点
**Love*
*爱
**Love*
*爱
**Love*
*爱
Fucking hell.
见鬼
What the fuck happened to you?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了
I got shot.
中枪了
Wasn't me, was it?
不是我♥干♥的吧
Biker gang? Biker gang...
机车帮 机车帮
Robbed a North Stream Oil truck?
抢劫北流石油的卡车
Good for them.
那他们挺厉害
I said this town was going to shit.
我就说这个小镇要乱套
How's the girls? They all right?
她们呢 还好吧
They're fine.
没事
Yeah, I should get over there.
我得过去
I've run out of toothpaste.
牙膏用完了
You got any toothpaste?
你带牙膏没有
How about chewing gum?
口香糖呢
How about mouthwash?
漱口水呢
Smell me.
闻一下
All right?
还行吧
I should probably shower, right?
我大概得冲个澡
Yeah.
是的
All right.
行
I should go.
我得走了
No, you stay.
不 待着
All right?
明白
You go, I'll drink, so... Tell them I'm on the way.
你走我就喝酒 告诉她们我就来
I don't think it's such a good idea to go back
我觉得现在回去
to your house right now.
不太合适
Yeah? Why's that?
怎么说
On account of what happened?
想想发生了什么
剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表