剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表
I can't leave it, okay?
我不能不管 好吗
You may have given up on this town, but I haven't.
你或许已经放弃了这个地方 但我没有
Well, you've got one arm and I'm in no fit state, so...
你只有一只胳膊 我也半醉半醒 所以...
Is that the fellow that shot you?
这是开枪打中你的那个家伙吗
I can't believe you're gonna leave me here with this shit!
我简直不敢相信你居然把这个烂摊子扔给我处理
Yeah, well, McGillen will be off monitor duty soon,
麦克吉伦马上就值完班了
so you'll be using him as a human shield.
你可以拿他当肉盾
This isn't a joke, okay?
这不是在开玩笑 好吗
There's only two of us. We need you.
我们只有两个人 我们需要你
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
You're a good cop.
你是个好警♥察♥
Drive on.
开车吧
That's one less to worry about.
你可以少操心一个人了
Looks like the Chief's not up for it.
看来警长不打算管了
There goes the neighborhood.
这下可有的闹了
我们就是一个和谐的普通家庭
记住 在所有人眼中
Have you done it yet?
你做了吗
There's too many cameras.
摄像头太多了
Then, for fuck's sake, get out of there while you still can.
那你快他妈滚出来 趁你现在还出得来
Stop telling me what to do, Frank.
别告诉我该做什么 弗兰克
I'm in charge.
现在是我负责
In charge of what?
负责什么
If you wanted them dead, they'd be dead by now.
你要是想他们死 他们早就死了
What's your point?
你想说什么
The girl.
那个女孩
What about the girl?
那女孩怎么了
You're smitten, Whitey.
你喜欢她 小白
I'm not a fool.
我又不是傻子
You've been hanging around her like a bad smell for 10 days.
这十天来你就像孤魂野鬼一样缠着她不放
That girl is a frigid bitch, Frank.
那女孩就他妈是个性冷淡 弗兰克
Pussy.
胆小鬼
You fucking pussy.
真♥他♥妈♥软弱无能
Come on.
清醒点
Okay.
好了
Ah, fuck.
操
Whitey!
小白
Whitey!
小白
Mum, you okay?
妈 你没事吧
Mum, look at me.
妈 看着我
Whitey!
小白
Whitey, come here!
小白 快过来
Mum.
妈
What do I do? What do...
我要怎么做
I don't know what's wrong.
我不知道怎么了
Pills, does she take any? Yes, she takes loads.
她平时吃药吗 很多
Go get them, I'll stay with her.
去拿药 我陪着她
It's okay, it's okay.
没事了 没事了
I'm sorry for what happened, Mrs. Worth.
沃斯夫人 你经历的事 我很遗憾
No mum should have to lose her little boy.
没有哪个母亲该失去自己的孩子
It'll be all right.
会没事的
It'll be all right.
一切都会好的
Thanks, Whitey.
谢谢你 小白
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm sorry for...
我很抱歉
freaking out before.
刚刚失控了
You've been really kind.
你人真好
I just...
我只是
I just think it's sad, that's all.
我只是替你们感到难过
That you both
你们母女俩
gotta go through all this
独自经历
alone.
这种事
Frank.
弗兰克
Sweetheart. Where the fuck are you?
甜心 你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿
Taking care of business.
忙事情
What business?
什么事情
Just that little family matter I was telling you about.
我之前跟你说过的 家族的事
A debt of honor.
名誉之债
I won't be long now.
不会花很长时间
Well, you best not be
你最好快点
because there's a bunch of strippers here waiting to audition.
这儿有一大帮脱衣舞娘等你选
Okay? I need a man's opinion on this.
好吗 我需要你男性的眼光
I'll call you back, love.
我晚点打给你 亲爱的
Fuck!
操
Fuck, fuck!
妈的 操
He's coming.
他来了
So?
所以呢
He's minutes away, Whitey.
他还有几分钟就到了 小白
Get the fuck out of there now!
赶紧出来
No, I'm not finished yet.
不行 我还没搞定
I'm considering filing a complaint
我想投诉
against one of our employees.
我们的一个雇员
What sort?
什么原因
Sexist comments.
性别歧视言论
Surely not. In this business?
在我们这行 确实不该
Which chauvinist, redneck pig do I have the pleasure
我很乐意帮忙 能告诉我是
of assisting you in taking down?
哪个大男子主义的乡巴佬吗
I need some background first.
我需要先调查一下他的背景
If he'd done it before, it would make a big difference.
如果他有前科 那事情就好办了
You got it.
没问题
All right, love?
没事吧 亲爱的
Mum's cooking.
妈妈在做饭
Oh, fuck me, really?
不是吧
Pack your bags, we're going to London.
收拾好你们的东西 我们回伦敦
What? It's what you wanted, isn't it?
什么 这不是你一直想要的吗
I'm cooking dinner.
我在做晚饭
Jesus Christ, all the more reason to leave, isn't it?
老天 我们有那么多理由要离开
Shite. Anna, could you give me a hand here?
该死 安娜 帮我一下
I've connected up the new gas cylinder--
新的一罐煤气接好了
Dad! No!
爸 不
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
He was with me at the dam.
他当时和我一起在水坝上
This is Whitey, he's been helping us out today.
这是小白 他今天一直在帮我
Jim.
吉姆
Is there anything else I can help with?
还有其他需要我做的吗
No, shit, this is nearly ready.
没了 我们快做好了
Boyfriend material?
当男友的料
Ah, Jesus, Jim. Dad.
吉姆 爸
Get upstairs.
跟我上楼
Teen sex, don't you fucking move.
青少年性行为 你♥他♥妈♥敢
You, stay where you are.
老实待在原地
Well, that went well.
初次见面挺"愉快"
So you're staying for dinner, then.
这么一来你要留下吃晚饭了
Really? Do I have to?
真的 我得留下吗
College, military school, navy,
从大学 军校 海军部队
special forces, CSIS,
特种部队 战略与国际研究中心
and then Operations and Security for North Stream.
到北流安全行动部
Nothing out of the ordinary.
没有不良记录
Spotless, in fact.
可以说完全没有污点
Except for one thing.
除了一件事
What?
什么
There's not much on it in HR,
人力资源部相关情况也不多
but apparently Mr. Gagnon had some sort of run in
但似乎加尼翁先生
with a small First Nations police service up in...
和一小波原住民警方有过矛盾
Reverie.
在幻地
Reverie?
幻地
Yeah, it's like 700 clicks north of here,
对 在从这往北七百公里的地方
way up in the bundocks.
在北部荒野里
Bundocks? You mean boondocks?
荒野 你是说森林吗
Technically, it's bundocks.
严格来说 那就是荒野
Point is, there's absolutely nothing up there.
重点是那里肯定是什么都没有
剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表