你还想要别的吗?
Do you want anything else?
不,就是这样。谢谢。我能给你什么?
No, that's it. Thanks. What can I get you?
请问我能吃三个 Apple Sourz 吗?
Can I have three Apple Sourz, please?
嗨。我能给你什么?
Hiya. What can I get you?
G和T,请。
G and T, please.
你想要双打还是单打?
Do you want doubles or singles?
双打。
Doubles.
给你。你付现金吗?
There you go. Are you paying cash?
是的。
Yeah.
对。塔,谢谢。
Right. Ta. Thank you.
是的。
Yeah.
星期一。
Monday.
你在抢劫我。
You're robbing me.
你给我装了相机?!
You put a camera on me?!
星期二,你在抢劫我。
Tuesday, you're robbing me.
你什么时候放进去的?
When did you put that in?
星期四。我需要继续吗?
Thursday. Do I need to go on?
总共多少钱?
How much altogether?
刚刚超过 500 个。
Just over 500.
我的孩子已经得到了照顾,除非这将是永久性的
Me kids have been taken into care, and it'll be permanent unless
我为我们找到了一个住的地方。
I find us a place to live.
好吧,我找到了某个地方,但他们想要 600 英镑的押金
Well, I've found somewhere but they wanted £600 deposit
而我没有。但你做到了。
and I don't have that. But you do.
所以。。。我真的很抱歉。
So...I'm really sorry.
请不要告诉员警。
Please don't tell the police.
如果你告诉他们,我永远不会让我的孩子回来。
If you tell them, I will never get my kids back.
只是说这是一个错误或其他什么。我求求你了。
Just say it were a mistake or something. I'm begging you.
是的,员警,拜托了。
Yeah, police, please.
我想举报犯罪。
I want to report a crime.
链条叮叮当当
CHAIN JANGLES
还痛吗?
Is it still painful?
有点,是的。
A bit, yeah.
你会报仇吗,阿比?
Will you seek revenge, Abi?
你真的希望我回答这个问题吗?
You really expect me to answer that?
是的。
Yes.
如果我说“是”,“是的,是的,我会报仇。
And if I say yeah, "Yeah, yeah, I will seek revenge,"
然后呢?
what then?
没有。
Nothing.
你会保留 schtum 吗?
You'll keep schtum?
是的。
Yes.
你会看到一些可怜的婊♥子♥毁容
You'll see some poor bitch disfigured
只是为了让你说,“我保留了 schtum,Abi”?
just so you can say, "I kept schtum, Abi"?
不。
No.
所以这里是游乐场。
So this is the playground.
有时阳光明媚的时候,就像今天一样,
Sometimes when the sun is shining, like today,
妈妈们把宝宝带到这里,带到花♥园♥里。
mums bring the babies out here and into the garden.
这里真的很好。
It's really nice here.
是的,但在这里很难找到一席之地,凯尔西。
Yeah, but it's really hard to get a place here, Kelsey.
没有多少女性这样做。
Not many women do.
婴儿大惊小怪
BABY FUSSES
快进来。
Come on in.
所以这是公共休息室。
So this is the common room.
穿过这里就是厨房♥。
And through here's the kitchen.
信仰,我这里有凯尔西。
Faith, I have Kelsey here.
嘿。
Hey.
欢迎你,凯尔西。
Welcome, Kelsey.
你好。你好。
Hi. Hi.
你想通过吗?
Do you want to come through?
是的。
Yeah.
大家还好吗?
Everybody all right?
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
这是凯尔西。她过来看看这个单位。
This is Kelsey. She's come over to have a look at the unit.
你没事吧?嘿。嗨。
You all right? Hey. Hiya.
所以我想我们会做一个我知道我们以前做过的会议,
So I thought that we'd do a session that I know we've done before,
但我认为这是最重要的之一。
but I think it's one of the most important.
这就是安抚哭泣的婴儿的方法。
And that is how to settle a crying baby.
由 SQUEAKS 提供
DOOR SQUEAKS
好。我会尽快搬进去。
Good. I'm moving in there as soon as I can.
你希望。
You HOPE.
我要搬进去。
I'm moving in there.
好吧,你必须先说服董事会。
Well, you've got to convince the board first.
容易。
Easy.
右边,前往 Property,然后前往护士。
Right, head over to Property, then onto the nurse.
是的,我需要批准三个优先顺序编号♥。
Yeah, I need three priority numbers approved.
你得到两个。我知道,但我需要三个。
You get two. I know but I need three.
我妈妈的号♥码和我孩子的寄养安置——他们已经分开了。
Me mam's number and me kids' foster placements - they've been split up.
两个小姑娘在哈德斯菲尔德
The two little 'uns are in Huddersfield
但是哈利法克斯的大“un”。
but the big 'un's in Halifax.
你得到两个数位,正如你所知道的。
You get two numbers, as you well know.
走。
Move on.
接下来,请。
Next, please.
请问我能说出你的名字吗?
Can I have your name, please?
名字。
Name.
第一次?
First time?
哎呀,我问你一个问题!
Oi, I asked you a question!
第二。
Second.
你在做什么?
What are you in for?
我从哈德斯菲尔德的 t『Rose 那里切开了 540 英镑。
I nicked 540 quid from t'Rose in Huddersfield.
红绿灯旁边的大街上的那家酒吧?
That pub on t'high street next to t'traffic lights?
你知道哈德斯菲尔德吗?
You know Huddersfield?
是的。绝对的狗屎洞。
Yeah. Absolute shithole.
哈德斯菲尔德?
Huddersfield?
不,t'Rose!
No, t'Rose!
嗨,凯尔斯。嗨,宝贝。
Hi, Kels. Hi, babe.
这已经足够接近了。
That's close enough.
什么?不要再靠近了。
What? Don't come any closer.
我想拥抱我孩子的母亲。
I want to hug the mother of my child.
你不能。
You can't.
宝贝,你还好吗?好。
You all right, babe? Fine.
请坐,凯尔西。
Have a seat, Kelsey.
凯尔西叹了口气
KELSEY SIGHS
你喜欢你的工作,是吗?
Do you like your job, yeah?
是的。
Yeah.
我早就吃了。
I'd sooner eat shit.
真?
Really?
我要去给自己喝杯茶。
I'm going to go and get myself a cup of tea.
我想我不能给她一个,对吧?
And I suppose I can't get her one, can I?
不,我们给她带了水。
No, we've brought water for her.
对。
Right.
清清嗓子 他只是压力很大,仅此而已。
CLEARS THROAT He's just stressed, that's all.
你喝了很多酒吗?
Have you had plenty to drink?
膀胱充盈确实有说明。
A full bladder really helps.
是的。我们能听到心跳吗?
Yeah. Will we get to hear the heartbeat?
我上次听到的声音真的很大。
I heard it really loud last time.
在这次扫描中,我们将检查很多东西。
We'll be checking for lots of things during this scan.
骨骼、大脑、脊髓。
Bones, brain, spinal cord.
因为我在用?无论如何,我们都会检查。
Because I was using? We check anyway.
但是有更多机会出现问题,因为我正在使用?
But there's more chance of there being a problem because I was using?
我们开始了。
There we go.
听著,宝贝!
Listen to that, babe!
狂。
Mad.
这很正常,是吗?
It's all normal, yeah?
是的。我没有造成任何伤害吗?
Yeah. I've not done it any harm?
不。完全没有?
No. None at all?
她就是这么说的,凯尔斯。
That's what she's saying, Kels.
没有造成伤害,是吗?
No harm done, yeah?
从我们所看到的,你没有造成任何伤害。
From what we can see, you've done it no harm.
从我们能看到的?
From what we can see?
是的。
Yes.
你的意思是「从我们能看到的」?
What you mean, "From what we can see"?