准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
O'Riordan女士,这是一个非常严重的罪行。
Ms O'Riordan, this is a really serious offence.
你明白这一点,是吗?
You understand this, yes?
是的。
Yeah.
受害人有没有发表过口供?是的,先生。
Has the victim made a statement? Yes, sir.
她说:「我知道奥拉对我没有伤害
She says, "I knew Orla meant me no harm
“我恳求你对她放轻松。”
"and I beg you to go easy on her."
谢谢。
Thank you.
O'Riordan女士,关税从35天加上另外7天开始
Ms O'Riordan, the tariff starts at 35 days plus another seven
因为你在身体上抓住了受害者。
because you physically took hold of the victim.
但也有一些缓解因素。
But there are some mitigating factors.
你的孩子接受护理就是其中之一。
Your children going into care is one.
你的良好行为...
Your good behaviour...
太好了,你说,马丁警官?是的,先生。
Excellent, you said, Officer Martin? Yes, sir.
你的优秀行为。
Your excellent behaviour.
当然,还有你认罪的事实。
And, of course, the fact that you pleaded guilty.
O'Riordan夫人,你将在监狱里多服刑20天。
Mrs O'Riordan, you will serve an extra 20 days in prison.
她呼出一口气
SHE EXHALES
谢谢。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Thank you.
那你回来了吗?
You're back, then?
你生了凯尔西的孩子?
You delivered Kelsey's baby?
是的。
Yeah.
没有军官,或者......?
No officer, or...?
不。他们都在看你的小节目,不是吗?
No. They were all watching your little show, weren't they?
我不知道。
I didn't know.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
哇,哇!
Aw, wow!
看看他。
Look at him.
他很完美。
He's perfect.
是的,他是。
Yeah, he is.
你想抱抱他吗?
Would you like to hold him?
哦不。。。不,拜托,抱著他。
Oh, no... No, please, hold him.
请。我希望你这样做。
Please. I'd like you to.
是否确定?是的,我真的很喜欢。
Are you sure? Yeah, I'd really like that.
好吧。
All right.
给你。
There you go.
嘘......哎呀,嘘......
Sh... Ooh, shh...
噢!还行。。。
Aw! It's OK...
给你。
There you go.
哦,凯尔西。
Oh, Kelsey.
他很小,但他是一个正确的牛奶怪物。
He's only little, but he's a right milk monster.
你自己喂他吗?是的。我是,是的。毫米。
Are you feeding him yourself? Yeah. I am, yeah. Mm.
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
丹尼尔。
Daniel.
我不能。。。没关系,没关系。
I can't... It's OK, it's OK.
他在那儿。
There he is.
你让我失望了,亚当。
You let me down, Adam.
反正你明白了,宝贝。
You got it anyway, babe.
你有母婴单位。
You got the mother and baby unit.
是的,不,谢谢你。你让我失望了很久。
Yeah, no thanks to you. You've let me down big time.
宝贝,他现在在哪里?
Where is he now, babe?
宝宝在哪里?
Where's the baby?
他睡著了。
He's asleep.
让我来看他吧,凯尔斯。
Let me come and see him, Kels.
是的?
Yeah?
让我来看看小亚当宝宝。
Let me come and see little baby Adam.
是丹尼尔。
It's Daniel.
我以为你会给他起名叫亚当。
I thought you were going to name him Adam.
在我之后。
After me.
好吧,我没有。是丹尼尔。
Well, I didn't. It's Daniel.
现在改变这一点为时已晚。
And it's too late to change that now.
没关系,宝贝。只。。。
That's OK, babe. Just...
..让我来看小丹尼尔。
..let me come and see little Daniel.
我得走了。
I've got to go.
不,看。听著,凯尔斯......
No, look. Listen, Kels...
他在哭。婴儿。。。
He's crying. Babe...
她气喘吁吁
SHE HUFFS
我觉得他有一点风,
I think he's got a little bit of wind,
他的小腿不停地抬起。
his little legs keep lifting up.
哦,爸爸,过来。给你。
Oh, baba, come here. There you go.
是风伤害了我的爸爸吗?是吗?
Is it wind hurting my baba? Is it?
是风吗?
Is it wind?
过来这里。
Come here.
嗨,梅芙。嗨,小姐。
Hi, Maeve. Hi, miss.
你介意我关闭它吗?
Do you mind if I close this?
它是关于什么的?这是坏消息吗?
What's it about? Is it bad news?
不。好吧,与你的家人或任何人无关,
No. Well, nothing to do with your family or anyone,
所以你介意吗?
so do you mind?
右。是的。
Right. Yeah.
娄氏有个好消息。
Lou's had a bit of good news.
她儿子的卡片,是的。伟大。
A card from her son, yeah. Great.
你们俩还亲近吗?是的。
You two still close? Yeah.
没有后果?
Not had a fallout?
不。为什么?
No. Why?
梅芙,她的儿子没有寄那张卡。其他人做到了。
Maeve, her son didn't send that card. Someone else did.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
我给他打了电♥话♥。右。
I phoned him. Right.
你为什么要告诉我这个?什么。。。?
And why are you telling ME this? What...?
你以为是我送的?
You think I sent it?
我想是你认识的人发的。
I think someone you know sent it.
外面有人。
Someone on the outside.
他们为什么要这样做?
Why would they do that?
因为你要求他们这样做。
Because you asked them to.
我这样做只是为了看到她的脸亮了起来。
I only did it to see her face light up.
我知道。
I know.
我知道你不是恶意的。
I know you didn't do it maliciously.
那么你打算怎么做呢?
So what are you going to do about it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
没有凯尔?
No Kyle?
不。
No.
我可以给你喝一杯吗?不,我没事。嘿。
Can I get you a drink? No, I'm all right. Hey.
什么。。。?!我不想要它!
What...?! I don't want it!
什么?把它拿回去。
What? Take it back.
别那么傻。你是愚蠢的人。嘘!
Don't be so stupid. You're the stupid one. Shh!
我做了什么?你刺。我做了什么?
What have I done? You prick. What have I done?
你知道我已经把它装进去了。
You know I've packed it in.
你总是这么说,凯尔西。
You're always saying that, Kelsey.
不,我这次收拾好了。
No, I HAVE packed in this time.
你得跟我们一起去,摩根。咦...?不,我没有......
You're going to have to come with us, Morgan. Wha...? No, I didn't...
听著,我......请问你能坐下并保持坐姿吗?
Listen, I... Will you sit down and remain seated, please?
我不是故意的。这不是计划好的......他递给你一些东西
I didn't mean for any of this. It wasn't planned... He's passed you something
我们需要看看它是什么。这是我们曾经做过的事情,但是
and we need to see what it is. It's something we used to do, but
他不知道我不想再这样做了。请移♥动♥。凯尔西。
he didn't know I didn't want to do it any more. Move, please. Kelsey.
每个人都知道我已经把它装进去了!
Everyone knows I've packed it in!
问问这个缺口的任何人,他们会告诉你我已经把它装进去了。
Ask anyone in this nick and they'll tell you that I've packed it in.
但他不相信,这就是他这样做的原因。不是我。
But he didn't believe that, that's why he done this. It's not me.
现在和我没关系,是他!
It's got nowt to do with me, it's him!
在你去。
In you go.
他们会把孩子从她身上带走。
They'll take the baby off her.
他们能做到吗?
Can they do that?
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
老实说,这不是我的主意。
It wasn't my idea, honest.
坐下。请把它拿出来给我们看。事实并非如此!
Sit down. Take it out and show it to us, please. It wasn't!
我不知道他会这样做。如果我这样做了,我就做对了。
I didn't know he was going to do it. If I did, I'd've done it properly.
坐下。把它拿出来......我会吞下它......
Sit down. Take it out... I would've swallowed it...
..请给我看。而且你不会看到任何东西。
..and show it to me, please. And you wouldn't have seen anything.
请给我看看,凯尔西。
Show it to me, please, Kelsey.
宝贝大惊小怪,她嘘他
BABY FUSSES, SHE SHUSHES HIM