如果你爱我们,你就不会坐牢。
If you loved us, you wouldn't be in jail.
你可以给她一个拥抱。
You can give her a hug.
我们并不是一个拥抱的家庭。
We're not really a hugging family.
嗯,她的皮肤很干燥,所以如果你放一点化妆水
Well, her skin's very dry, so if you'd put a little lotion
在她的手上,这对我来说是一个恩惠。
on her hands, that'd be a favour to me.
还行。
OK.
你在这儿。
There you are.
什么结局,嗯?
What a way to end up, eh?
你还是我?
You or me?
笑
LAUGHS
我试过了,你知道,爱。
I tried, you know, love.
还不够难,介意。
Not hard enough, mind.
你一直都是......
You were always a...
..一个比我更好的母亲。
..a much better mother than I could ever be.
不要以为孩子们会这样看。
Don't think the kids see it that way.
他们不明白......
They don't understand...
..对于女性来说,世界并不是一个简单的地方。
..the world's not a straightforward place for women.
也许有一天他们会的。
Maybe one day they will.
我把它们弄丢了,妈妈。
I've lost them, Mam.
昨晚肯定有人在我家门口嘎嘎作响。
There were definitely people rattling at my door last night.
你确定他们想进去吗?是的。
And you're sure they were trying to get in? Yes.
我能说点什么吗?有些很直白?是的。
Can I say something? Something quite blunt? Yeah.
说话会有所说明。
Talking would help.
谈论什么?
Talking about what?
你孩子的死亡。
The death of your child.
如果你如实讲述你的故事,女人可能会理解。
If you told your story truthfully, the women might understand.
有些人甚至会同情。不。
Some would even sympathise. No.
来我的小组,讲述你的故事。
Come to my group, tell your story.
它怎么样?
How's it doing?
呃,不是很好。
Er, not great.
如果我来,它会有所说明,不是吗?
And if I came along, it would help, would it?
这将使数位膨胀。是的。不,它不会。
It would swell the numbers. Yes. No, it wouldn't.
你出现的人会更少。
You'd have even fewer people turning up.
我不是这个昵称中最受欢迎的女人,
I am not the most popular woman in this nick,
如果你没有注意到。我能说点别的吗?
if you haven't noticed. Can I say something else?
这也是直言不讳吗?是的。继续。
Is this blunt, too? Yes. Go on.
我得到了负载。
I get loads turning up.
他们都想听听你的故事。
They'd all want to hear your story.
好吧,告诉我你的。告诉我你的故事。
Well, tell me yours. Tell me YOUR story.
不。你有一个吗?
No. You got one?
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
你好。这是凯尔。请留言,我给您回电。
Hi. This is Kyle. Please leave a message and I'll call you back.
您可以随时通过按哈希来重新录制您的消息。
You can re-record your message by pressing hash at any time.
好了,再见。
All right, see you.
你想要什么?烧死你。是的?
What do you want? To burn you. Yeah?
以眼还眼等等。没有你就没事了。
An eye for an eye and all that. You'll be all right without one.
哦,我会,是吗?
Oh, will I, yeah?
听著,我花了时间,那是因为恐惧。
Listen, I have taken my time and that is because of fear.
你划伤了我的脸。
You slashed my face.
这比这个监狱里的大多数女性都走得更远。
That's further than most women in this prison would ever go.
这灌输了一点恐惧。
And that instilled a bit of fear.
那你为什么要这样做呢?
So why did you do it?
你为什么走到这一步?
Why did you go so far?
因为我爱她。
Cos I loved her.
坦尼娅?
Tanya?
是的。
Yeah.
她爱你吗?是的。
And did she love you? Yes.
你毁了它。
And you ruined it.
不要以为我软弱。
Don't think I'm weak.
我不会的。
I won't.
欢迎大家。
Welcome, everyone.
今天这里很少有新手,这总是很好的。
Few newbies here today, that's always nice.
我以为今天我们要谈谈男人。
I thought today we would talk about men.
与男人的关系,
Relationships with men,
不完全是的关系......阳性。
relationships that have not exactly been...positive.
所以。。。
So...
..谁愿意启动它?
..who would like to kick it off?
欢迎你,阿比。
Welcome, Abi.
快进来。给自己找一把椅子。
Come on in. Grab yourself a chair.
女士们,如果可以的话......
Ladies, if you could...
真棒。谢谢。
That's great. Thank you.
那么,我们的新手中谁愿意让我们开始呢?
So who of our newbies would like to start us off?
你可以说什么。
You can say anything.
这里没有判断。
There's no judgment here.
一切都是保密的。
Everything's confidential.
凯尔西?为什么是我?
Kelsey? Why me?
没有理由。
No reason.
你是新来的,我只是想你可能想分享......我不会。
You're new and I just thought you might want to share... I wouldn't.
那你为什么在这里,你这个傻婊♥子♥?听。
Then why are you here, you silly bitch? To listen.
别人?
Anyone else?
你为什么不去?你为什么不闭嘴,你这个草?
Why don't you go? Why don't you shut up, you grass?
她到底在这里做什么?该死的婴儿杀手。
What's she even doing here? Fucking baby-killer.
阿比来这里是因为我邀请了她。
Abi's here because I invited her.
离开我们。
Leave us.
什么?离开我们。
What? Leave us.
你继续说它是保密的。
You go on about it being confidential.
这里没有什么是机密的。
Nothing's confidential in here.
如果凯尔西说了什么,你报告了,砰,
If Kelsey says something and you report it, bang,
把她的孩子从她身上拿走了。
has her baby taken off her.
只有当我非常担心时,我才会这样做。
I'd only do that if I was seriously concerned.
我们怎么知道你很担心?
And how are we supposed to know that you're seriously concerned?
离开我们。
Leave us.
谁来负责?
Who'd be in charge?
没有人。
No-one.
你邀请了我,还记得吗?
You invited me, remember?
还行。
OK.
我会在外面。
I'll be outside.
他妈的脸颊,你知道吗?
Got a fucking cheek, you know that?
那么谁先走呢?
So who's going first?
呃,你。
Er, you.
不。
No.
我去看我儿子在学校踢足球。
I'd gone to watch my son play footie for the school.
原来他是替补。
Turned out he was a sub.
他和另外两个男孩。
Him and two other boys.
中场休息来了。老师...
Half-time comes. The teacher...
他穿上另外两个,让我儿子站在那里。
He puts the other two on and he leaves my son standing there.
我告诉他,“别担心。你会在下半场继续前进,是吗?
I tell him, "Don't worry. You'll get on in the second half, yeah?"
这是一年中最冷的一天,而且......
It's the coldest day of the year, and...
他有一件羽绒服。他不会穿上它。
He's got a puffer jacket. He won't put it on.
我不知道为什么。他就是不会。
I don't know why. He just won't.
他只是用手站在那里
He's just standing there with his hands
在他的袖子里,你知道,就是这样。
in his sleeves, you know, like that.
他在发抖。
He's shivering.
而那位老师,他从来没有派过他去。
And that teacher, he never sent him on.
不管怎样,几天后我又见到了他。
Anyway, I seen him again a few days later.
家长老师的事情。
Parent-teacher thing.
我对他说,我问他为什么让我儿子站在那里。
I say to him, I ask him why he left my son standing there.
“因为他不够好,”他说。
"Because he wasn't good enough," he says.
..他倒下了
..and he fell
他破了摇头。
and he cracked his head.
这不是我第一次打人,
It wasn't the first time I'd hit someone,
我为此获得了四年的 IPP。你知道IPP,是吗?
and I got four years IPP for it. You know IPP, yeah?
VARIOUS:不...
VARIOUS: No...
好吧,我也没有,直到他们第一次把它交给我。
Well, neither did I, till they first give it to me.
“为保护公众而监禁。”
"Imprisonment for public protection."
这意味著他们不会让你出去
Which means they don't let you out
直到他们认为让你出去是安全的。
till they think it's safe to let you out.
它是为性犯罪者准备的,
It's meant for sex offenders and that,
法官给了我一个老师。无论如何。。。
and the judge gives it to me for chinning a teacher. Anyway...
我做了四年,然后我申请假释。
I do the four years and I go for parole.