你在干什么,你这个愚蠢的婊♥子♥?
What are you doing, you stupid bitch?
你觉得怎么样?你怀孕了。
What do you think? You're pregnant.
滚蛋,特蕾莎修女。
Fuck off, Mother Teresa.
来自下一个单元格:你们三个新人?
FROM NEXT CELL: You three new ones?
是的?
Yeah?
你在做什么?
What yous in for?
井?
Well?
任何人?我摆弄著讲课。
Anyone? I fiddled the leccy.
笑
LAUGHS
你们两个呢?
And yous two?
她吸毒了。是的?
She's in for drugs. Yeah?
还有你?
And you?
生命。
Life.
为什么?
What for?
杀了我嫂子。
Killed my sister-in-law.
为什么?
Why?
她惹恼了我。
She annoyed me.
你只剩下 15 毫升了。
You're down to 15ml.
干杯。
Cheers.
接下来,请。
Next, please.
D5134C...
D5134C...
15毫升。
15ml. Right, ta.
AKJ安东尼。
AKJ Anthony.
凯尔西·摩根。
Kelsey Morgan.
没有什么适合你的。我应该有美♥沙♥酮♥。
There's nothing down for you. There should be methadone for me.
你不需要它。昨晚有人观察到你睡得像个婴儿。
You don't need it. You were observed last night sleeping like a baby.
他们观察了我?
They observed me?
是的。没有人告诉我。
Yeah. Nobody told me that.
我们是多么的失职。
How remiss of us.
请走开。
Move away, please.
我昨晚睡觉是有原因的。
There's a reason I was sleeping last night.
是的?是的。
Yeah? Yeah.
带东西进来。
Brought stuff in with me.
哇。
Whoa.
你告诉我你吸毒了。
You tell me you've taken drugs.
在 CSU 中。
In a CSU.
在科罗拉多州立大学,你什么也做不了,只能嘎嘎作响。
And you'll do nothing in CSU but rattle.
别的东西?
Anything else?
不,小姐。
No, Miss.
那就继续前进吧,拜托。
Move along then, please.
门解锁
DOOR UNLOCKS
奥拉·奥里奥丹?是的。
Orla O'Riordan? Yeah.
我猜你是天主教♥徒♥。
I'm guessing you're Catholic.
是的。我是玛丽-路易丝。
Yeah. I'm Marie-Louise.
我是牧师团队的修女。
I'm a nun with the chaplaincy team.
右。
Right.
您需要打电♥话♥吗?
You need to make a phone call?
是的。
Yeah.
想和我一起去吗?谢谢。
Want to come with me? Oh, thank you.
第一次入狱。
First time in prison.
是的。
Yeah.
它正在向你走来。
It's getting to you.
是的。
Yeah.
你会没事的。
You'll be OK.
你见过的一些最好的人都在监狱里。
Some of the nicest people you'll ever meet are in prison.
我应该告诉我的孩子什么?
What do I tell my kids?
你想让他们来看你吗?是的。
Do you want them to come and see you? Yeah.
那么,真♥相♥。
The truth, then.
我们要去我的办公室,奥拉。
We're going to my office, Orla.
好吧,这个数位是多少?
OK, what's the number?
01632... 是的。
01632... Yep.
..960.. 是的。
..960.. Yep.
..442.
..442.
你去吧,它响了。
There you go, it's ringing.
你好?
Hello?
嗨,妈妈,是我。
Hiya, Mum, it's me.
你好吗?我很好。你?
How are you? I'm fine. You?
是的,很好。
Yeah, fine.
你整理了吗?
Did you sort it?
不。不?
No. No?
我把孩子们带到了这里。为什么?
I've brought the kids here. Why?
那么,还有什么选择呢?你不能保留它们。
Well, what's the alternative? You can't keep them.
我告诉过你不要那样做。有什么替代方案?
I told you not to do that. What's the alternative?
因为你无法应付。
Because you can't cope.
你将无法应付他们,妈妈。我会告诉你替代方案是什么。
You won't be able to cope with them, Mam. I'll tell you what the alternative is.
因为你喝酒,你会生气,你会伤害他们。
Because you drink, you get pissed, and you'll harm them.
我会告诉你替代方案是什么。
I'll tell you what the alternative is.
另一种选择是他们会得到照顾。
The alternative is they'll get taken into care.
如果他们得到照顾,他们就会分开。
If they get taken into care, they'll get separated.
他们会分手的。这是你想要的吗?
They'll split up. Is that what you want?
这正是我试图避免的。
That's exactly what I am trying to avoid.
因为如果你有它们,它们就会得到照顾。
Because if you have them, they will go into care.
他们肯定会接受护理。
They will definitely go into care.
我昨晚没喝酒。哦,是的,我们以前听说过。
I didn't have a drink last night. Oh, yeah, we've heard that before.
在你出去之前,我不会有一个。我向你保证。
And I won't have one till you're out. I promise you that.
你以前答应过。
You've promised before.
他们最终会像我一样介意你。
They'll end up minding you like I did.
他们不会。
They won't.
我保证。
I promise.
我带他们进来见你好吗?
Shall I bring 'em in to see you?
呃......
Erm...
哈德斯菲尔德离这里有多远?
How far's Huddersfield from here?
60英里,类似的东西。
60 miles, something like that.
这是 60 英里,妈妈。
It's 60 mile, Mam.
我们会做到的。
We'll do it.
好吧,你还达不到那个水准。
Well, you're not up to that.
看在上帝的份上。
For God's sake.
你所做的只是努力让你的孩子保持温暖。
All you did was try to keep your kids warm.
谢谢。
Thank you.
她嗤之以鼻
SHE SNIFFS
她是个酒鬼。
She's an alcoholic.
还行。
OK.
呐喊和喋不休
SHOUTS AND CHATTER
谢谢。不用担心。
Thanks. No worries.
你没事吧?是的。我很抱歉。
You all right? Yeah. I'm so sorry.
滨水区,是吗?
Orla, yeah?
是的。你还好吧?
Yeah. You, OK?
是的。
Yeah.
你想谈谈吗?
Do you want to talk?
不。
No.
我可以再买♥♥一张卫生纸吗?
Can I get another toilet roll?
呃......
Erm...
..一秒钟。
..one sec.
你可以得到很多,但你必须买♥♥更多。
You can get plenty of these but you have to buy more of this.
我什至没有到期,因为我的药丸在家。
I'm not even due on, it's cos me pills are at home.
好吧,你在这里不需要它们。
Well, you'll not need them in here.
你自己会没事吗?
You going to be all right on your own?
是的。
Yeah.
可以分享。不,我很好。
Could share. No, I'm fine.
当心。是的?
Take care. Yeah?
门叮当声
DOORS CLANG
疯狂的呼吸
FRANTIC BREATHING
沙沙 作响
RUSTLING
你从哪里得到的?一个朋友。
Where'd you get that? A friend.
他们是否做了血液检查和尿液检查?
Did they do a blood test as well as urine?
是的。
Yeah.
它说了什么?不知道,他们把它送到了实验室什么的。
What did it say? Don't know, they sent it off to a lab or something.
她嗤之以鼻
SHE SNIFFS
如果怀孕了?
And if it comes back pregnant?
流产。流产?
Abortion. Abortion?