剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
I won't be here forever to protect her.
艾斯卡尔的事 我很难过
I'm sorry about Eskel.
索登之役 我很难过
I'm sorry about Sodden.
死去的那些人
Those who died, I
夜里我躺下时会念他们的名字
I say their names at night when I lay down,
这样我就不会忘记
so I don't forget.
亚特兰·柯克
Atlan Kerk.
布鲁格的范妮尔
Vanielle of Brugge.
埃克西尔·雷比
Axel Raby.
-达格博特 -别说了
Dagobert-- -Stop.
要我说
If it's up to me,
所有人都应该知道他们的名字
everyone will know their names.
他们可以继续活在我们的记忆中
They can live on in our memories.
也许还不止于此
Perhaps something more.
你们猎魔人
You witchers,
你们装作没有情感
you pretend not to have emotions,
但其实并非如此
but you do.
我知道你也能感觉到
I know you feel it too.
感觉到这一切
All of it.
常人一般的爱
Normal love,
恨
normal hatred,
痛苦
normal pain,
恐惧和悔恨
fear and regret,
喜悦
normal joy,
以及悲伤
and normal sadness.
今晚留下陪我
Stay with me tonight.
特莉丝
Triss.
留下吧
Only stay.
我们不要孤单一人
Let's not be alone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
古老的精灵水渠
Old elven aqueducts.
人类在我们的废墟上 建造了他们的世界
Humans built their world on top of our ruins.
把火把给我
Hand me a torch.
是谁把你弄成这样的
Who did this to you?
-这很重要 -嗯 好吧
This is important. Yeah, all right, all right.
一周之前在酒馆里 有几个村民上来打我们
Some villagers came at us at a tavern, a week back.
我们当时在苟斯·维伦的钱庄工作 现在工作也没了
We work well, worked at the bank in Gors Velen.
老板是矮人
It's dwarf-owned,
于是趁守卫还没来抓我们之前
so the owner let us escape
老板让我们逃走了
before the guards came in for a roundup.
自从精灵前往仙特利亚避难之后
Ever since the elves took refuge in Xin'trea,
北方一直声称
the North have been claiming
我们是尼弗迦德的潜伏间谍
that we're all sleeper agents for Nilfgaard.
听着很耳熟
Sounds familiar.
恐怕不见得
Oh, I doubt that.
我们现在只能盼着能活下来
All we can hope for now is to survive.
据说在辛特拉有一个精灵怀孕了
There's said to be a pregnant elf in Xin'trea.
巴利安 你想啊 这是一个新的开始
Think of it, Bal. A new beginning.
这是童话故事
It's a fairy tale.
我们已经没有重新开始的斗志
We don't have the fight left anymore to start anew.
北方千方百计打♥压♥我们
The North have made sure of that.
操♥他♥妈♥北方
Fuck the North!
对 我知道 操♥他♥妈♥北方
Yeah, I know. Fuck the North!
不 我会重新开始
No. I'm starting anew.
找一小块地 养一些鸡
Get a little patch of land, raise some chickens.
找一个有一头黑色秀发的丰满女人
Find a buxom, raven-haired woman
到处使唤我
to boss me around.
那我向你借一点希望
I'll borrow your hope, then.
救他 帮我一下
Come on, help him! Help me!
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is it?
我什么都看不见
I can't see a thing!
帮帮我们
Help us!
拉
Pull!
哎 回来
No! -Hey! Come back!
不要啊
No! -No!
别去了 他没了
No! No! He's gone!
操
Fuck!
妈的
Shit.
抓住你了
Got you!
杀死它 用你的魔法
Kill it! Use your magic!
我用不了
I can't!
走开
Move!
来
Come on!
快走
Let's go!
操
Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck, fuck!
这他妈有什么意义
What the fuck is the point?
-喊叫吗 -所有的事
Of screaming? -Of anything!
你出生就毫无力量 于是你找到力量
You're born helpless so you find strength.
然后他们只想要你的力量 只想利用你
Then that's all they want you for, to use you.
然后你找到爱 但爱又不是真的
And you find love, but it isn't real.
只是别人在不了解你时的美好愿望
It's-- it's a wish someone made once, before they even knew who you were.
然后你找到了法力
And you-- you find power,
它却在你的手中化为灰烬
and it turns to ash in your hands!
哎
Hey!
索登之役那天 你的表现非常出色
You were incredible that day in Sodden.
大火
The fire.
是大火把你耗尽了 对吧
Oh, that's what did you in, isn't it?
它偷走了你的法力
It stole your power.
我们都有荣耀的一刻
We all have our time in the sun.
你的魔法已经实现了它的意义
Your magic has served its purpose.
也许现在你有了更重要的使命
Perhaps there's a bigger plan out there for you now.
没错 仁慈的白色火焰
Yes, yes, yes, the benevolent White Flame
带来使命、意义和他妈各种烂事
who brings purpose and meaning and all that fuckery!
你的招募演讲省省吧 芙琳吉拉讲过了
Skip the recruitment speech Fringilla already gave it.
芙琳吉拉忠于伟大的事业
Fringilla is devoted to the cause.
在艾瑞图萨教你的最重要的东西 不是魔法
The most important thing they teach you at Aretuza isn't magic!
而是让当权者相信你所说的任何事
It's to make people in power believe anything you want them to.
对你言听计从
Do anything you want them to!
芙琳吉拉是政♥治♥动物 由顶尖的术士训练
Fringilla's a political animal. -Trained by the best.
对 我见识过你们顶尖的术士
Yes, I met your best!
她想要刺穿我的大脑 把我想的每一个字都套出来
She tried to puncture my brain and extract every one of my thoughts.
-这就对了 -嗯 但没成功
Exactly. -Yes, and it didn't work.
要是成功了呢
But what if it had, huh?
要是成功了 会怎么样
What if it had worked?
她会查到什么
What would she have found?
芙琳吉拉和我为恩希尔服务 因为他先为我们服务了
Fringilla and I serve Emhyr because he served us first.
每个人最终都要听从某个人的命令
Everyone answers to someone eventually.
恐怕连你也不例外
Even you, I suspect.
你这个垃圾
You little shit.
哎
Oi!
快过来 你这个垃圾
Get here now, you little shit.
来 自己找地方
Come on. Find somewhere. Hey!
来
Come on!
你丢下朋友不管 任由他在他妈下水道里死掉
You left your friend to die in a fucking sewer.
你跑了
You ran.
我也没别的办法
I-- I-- I took the only option I had.
换了他也会这么做
He would have done the same.
我不得不自救
I I had to save myself.
你不配
You're not worth it.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们得等那里的人全走掉
We have to wait for the place to empty.
然后笛手会带我们上船
Then the piper will take us to the boat.
-矶鹬笛手 -没错
The Sandpiper? -That's the one.
他每天夜里在这里表演
He performs here every night.
当我烧尽一切关于你的回忆
As I burn all the memories of you
女士们 先生们 你们是最出色的观众
Ladies and gentlemen, you have been the most beautiful audience.
如果可以的话 请记住投一个硬币 如有需要 可以到吧台找我
Remember to toss a coin if you can. If anyone needs me, I'll be at the bar.
你渴望什么
♪ What for do you yearn? ♪
已无法挽回
♪ It's the point of no return…♪
我们做了那么多 看了那么多
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表