剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
再来
Again.
妈的
Shit!
够了
That's enough.
我们明天再重新开始
We'll start fresh tomorrow.
我行的
I can do it.
你需要休息
You need rest.
做其他事都是收益递减
Anything else will have diminishing returns.
拉茲洛
Sir Lazlo,
是他在辛特拉保护了我
he protected me in Cintra,
他说稍有差错就会死
and he said less than perfect means death.
你的肚子叫得震天响 死人也快被吵得活过来了
Your stomach's growling loud enough to wake the dead,
如果这也算的话
if that counts.
饥饿是最好的调味品
Hunger makes for good sauce.
用来练剑就不那么好了
Also makes for shitty lunges.
希瑞
Ciri.
你在这里很安全
You are safe here.
刚才又看见黑骑士了
Was it the Black Knight again?
不是
No.
-如果他还是缠着你 -轮到谁做午餐了
If he's still haunting you--Whose turn is it for lunch?
柯恩
Coen!
猎魔人和一坨屎有什么不同
What's the difference between a witcher and a heap of shit?
继续说
Well, go on, then.
屎最终会变得不臭
Eventually, the shit will stop smelling.
这个笑话和天球交汇一样古老
That joke's old as the Conjunction.
那你倒是给我讲一个笑话啊 你♥他♥妈♥喜剧演员
Well, you tell me one, then, you comedic fuck.
好的
All right.
没有脑子的猎魔人叫什么
What do you call a witcher with no brains?
兰伯特
Lambert?
好吧 她现在倒是很风趣
Okay, now she's funny.
你吃完就去休息
When you finish this, get some rest.
希瑞
Ciri.
和漂亮公主闹意见了
Trouble with the pretty, pretty princess?
-别说了 -为什么
Leave it alone. -Why should I?
他作出了自己的选择
He made his choice.
却让我们失去了一个兄弟
Cost us a brother.
那不是我们的兄弟
That wasn't our brother.
到最后已经不是了
Not by the end of it.
我们要找到害死他的凶手 怨恨毫无用处
And bitterness won't help us find what killed him.
我知道是什么害死了他
Oh, I know what killed him.
别说了
Leave it alone.
等一下 杰洛特
Wait, Geralt
艾斯卡尔 索雷尔在等我们
Eskel? Sorrel's waiting for us.
不去了
No, no.
我不练了 兄弟
I'm finished, mate.
我们断气被埋在地下之后 才能不练
We're finished when we're counting worms in the ground,
才练了一个小时 不能不练
not after an hour on the combs.
是他妈三个小时
Three fucking hours.
你的口气像维瑟米尔
You sound just like Vesemir.
据我所知
Last I checked,
我们冬天来这里 是为了休息和恢复状态
we come here to rest in the winter,and to restore,
同时好好玩玩
and to have some fun,
而不是为了练到双腿都站不稳
not train till our legs give out.
我看你的双腿挺好嘛
Legs seem fine to me.
混♥蛋♥
Arsehole.
我上次见到你这么痛 还是小时候维瑟米尔打我们的那次
I haven't seen you this sore since Vesemir tanned our hides
当时我们把线绑在大黄蜂的腿上
for tying that thread to the bumblebee's leg.
问题不在于线 而在于我们把另一头绑在了水壶上
It wasn't the thread that was the problem. It was the jug we tied to the other end.
如果你们不放了这只大黄蜂
"If you don't leave that bee in peace,
我就让你们再尝一下刺痛的感觉”
you'll feel my sting again."
看见没有 你和他太像了
See, you're just like him.
我们都像他
We're all just like him.
我们没有休息的机会
We won't get any rest.
我们谁都不可能过上平静的日子
None of us will have any peace
直到世界上的怪物全被消灭的那一天
until there are no monsters left in the world.
直到我们完成毕生的任务
Until our life's mission is complete.
永远不会有这一天
Which will be never.
-否则我们岂不是没事可干了 -没错
'Cause what else would we do? -Exactly.
来吧
Come on.
再练一小时
One more hour.
好吧 再练一小时
Fine. One more hour.
然后你就把我的残躯挂在徽章树上
Then you can hang what's left of me on the medallion tree.
谢谢你 白狼
Thank you, Wolf.
先别谢我 今天轮到兰伯特下厨
Don't thank me yet. It was Lambert's turn to cook.
不应该啊
This shouldn't have happened.
我们不应该以这样的方式失去他
We shouldn't have lost him this way.
我知道
I know.
我一定还可以做一些别的检验
There must be more tests I can run to track
查出是什么 使另一只林地矮妖发生了变异
whatever mutated the other leshy.
如果这件事可以用科学来解释的话
If there was a scientific explanation for any of this,
你一定已经找到原因
you would've found it by now.
我们的实验室里装满了各种炼金药剂
We've got a lab full of alchemical compounds
可以把白天变成他妈黑夜
that can change day to fucking night.
我现在不会放弃
I'm not going to give up now.
我不是要你放弃
I'm not asking you to give up.
不过是时候让艾斯卡尔歇息了
But it's time to let Eskel rest.
他应当得到安息
He deserves the peace.
对
Yeah.
温格堡的叶妮芙
伊斯崔德 告诉我们
So tell us, Istredd,
在尼弗迦德挖掘现场的时候
while at the Nilfgaardian dig site,
你有没有深入观察他们的追随者
did you absorb any insight into their followers?
什么都没观察到
I absorbed nothing.
倒是沾了一身土
Except perhaps some dirt.
考古挖掘现场就是这样
Archaeological dig sites being what they are.
连他这样一位受到尊敬术士
A respected mage, and even he
都没发现他们进攻计划的任何端倪
found no indication of their plan to attack.
我们怎么可能料到
How could any of us have known?
因为我们早跟你们说了
Because we told you.
威戈佛特兹只是凑巧 预感到了一次尼弗迦德的军事策略
Vilgefortz had one good hunch about Nilfgaard's military strategy.
这次预感拯救了大♥陆♥
A hunch that saved the Continent.
哎 我们在索登取得了胜利
Ah, I am not here to glorify
我来这里不是为了自我吹捧
my part in our victory in Sodden.
也不是为了看你们惺惺作态地调查
Nor to watch you perform feigned inquisitions
转移大家对你们失败的注意
to distract from your failures. -Hmm.
北方诸王即将前来参加悼念活动
The Northern kings are coming for the memorial,
他们需要得到答案
and they need answers.
那个尼弗迦德犯人没有供出什么来
The Nilfgaardian prisoner hasn't proven fruitful.
他的头脑中有魔法屏障
There's evidence of a magical barrier in his head.
-所以得到别的地方寻找答案 -如果能帮忙 我一定帮
So we need to search elsewhere. -Yeah, I would help if I could.
但是我去那里不是为了研究尼弗迦德
But I wasn't there to study Nilfgaard.
而是为了研究巨石碑
I was there to study monoliths.
其中有这片大♥陆♥的历史
They hold the history of this Continent.
我想其中还有我们的未来
I think they hold our future too.
这个未来即将破碎
A future that will soon go to hell now
因为精灵正在大量涌向辛特拉
that the elves are flocking to Cintra.
如果我们想要保护我们人♥民♥的安全
If we want to keep our people safe,
最好要看清存在于我们之中的敌人
we'd be wise to recognize the enemies in our midst.
精灵不是我们的敌人
The elves are not our enemies.
他们已经与尼弗迦德联盟
They've already aligned with Nilfgaard,
这证明了一个事实 我们之中许多人都已经知道了几百年
proving what many of us have known for centuries.
他们不值得信任
They cannot be trusted.
如果我们现在不控制好
If we don't control this now,
事态会发展
it'll grow
到时候连我们都没办法
beyond even our capabilities.
到那时候 我们要埋葬的就远不止是14名术士了
We'll be burying a lot more than 14 mages then.
13名术士
Thirteen.
小叶
Yenna.
我等了一个月
I waited a month
才刻了这块板
to carve it.
里面怎么回事
What was happening in there?
一片混乱
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表