剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
杀手小道会考验你
The Trail will test you.
逼迫你跨越痛苦
Force you to move beyond the pain,
跨越恐惧
the fear,
跨越失败
the failure.
直到你与杀手本身合为一体
Until you become one with the killer itself.
要记住
Remember,
犹豫会像火一样给你带来危险
hesitation will draw danger to you like fire.
但是要相信你所选择的道路
But trust the path you choose
它会保护你
and it will protect you.
即便在黑暗之中亦是如此
Even in darkness.
前提是你去倾听
As long as you listen.
永远不要忘记倾听
Always listen.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
你是一位姑娘
You're a girl.
你也是
So are you.
我要去凯尔·莫罕
I'm going to Kaer Morhen.
你也是吗
Is that where you're headed?
你有所怀疑 我能理解
I appreciate the suspicion,
但是要讲道理啊
but be reasonable.
要是我不认识路 能走这么远吗
Would I have gotten this far if I didn't know the way?
让我看一下
Let me look.
上古语
你心跳加快了
Your heart beat faster.
我听到了
I heard it.
幸会
It's nice to meet you.
你是女术士
You-- you're a sorceress,
像叶妮芙那样
like Yennefer.
特莉丝
Triss.
还是杰洛特的朋友
And a friend of Geralt's.
你一定很宽容
You must be quite charitable.
很高兴又见到你
It's good to see you again.
我也是
And you.
我带了晚餐回来
I brought dinner.
何止啊
More than that.
我的孩子
My child,
真是一个惊喜
what a surprise.
你好 维瑟米尔
Hello, Vesemir.
天哪 我还没喝酒
Oh, hell, haven't even had me fill of grog yet,
看着眼前的美女居然开始重影了
and already, the women are doubling.
梅利葛德
Merigold.
兰伯特
Lambert.
你的伤好了一些 但是举止仪态却一点没变好
I see your wounds have improved, but your manners have not.
你要是早点来就好了
I wish you'd come sooner.
我们之前都很需要你
We all could have used you.
希望现在还来得及
Hopefully, we still can.
轮到你们了 小伙子们 干活吧
Your turn, boys. Get to it.
我去换衣服准备吃晚餐
I'll go and dress for dinner.
你们应该也都要洗漱一下吧
I assume you'll all want to wash up as well?
当然不需要
Of course not.
对了 你们怎么认识的
So how do you two know each other?
苟斯·维伦的人♥民♥
People of Gors Velen,
末日将至
the end is nigh!
狂猎就在我们中间
The Wild Hunt walks among us.
进去 精灵猪
Get in there, you elven pig. -The end is nigh!
末日将至
The end is nigh!
尼弗迦德是诸神对我们的惩罚
Nilfgaard are our punishment from the gods!
继续走
Keep it moving!
别想了 贝尔戴尔
Take your mind off it, Beardell.
我已经想了
I have done.
过去的四个小时一直在想
For the past hour.
别说了
Stop!
你们俩真是够了
That is enough from the two of you!
别再这么烦躁了
Stop fidgeting!
闭嘴 给我过来
Shut up and get over here!
我需要方便一下
I need to relieve myself.
我们太阳落山的时候就能到目的地
We'll reach our destination by sundown.
-你们带我们去哪里 -闭嘴
Where are you taking us? -Shut up!
求你了 长官 我憋不住了
Please, sir. I can't wait.
能不能带我去巷子里
Could I be escorted to an alley?
你可以绑着我
You can restrain me.
憋不住也没办法 对吧
Yeah, well, if it can't wait, it can't wait, can it?
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
还等什么
Go on, then.
方便吧
Relieve yourself.
你这个精灵渣滓
You elf scum.
走吧
Come on, then!
快走啊 你们这些尖耳朵
Move, you pointies! -The Wild Hunt!
狂猎就在我们中间
The Wild Hunt walks among us!
注意征兆
Watch for the signs!
市场太拥挤了 到处都是士兵
The market is too crowded. Soldiers are everywhere.
把我们传送出去
Portal us out of here.
不行 传送会被追踪
I can't. Portals can be tracked.
那你说一下你还有什么用
Then explain to me how you're not dead weight.
你最近照过镜子吗 监狱把你折磨得不轻
Looked in the mirror lately? Prison didn't do you any favors.
我有任务需要完成 我们必须回辛特拉
I have a mission to complete. We must get back to Cintra.
没错 尼弗迦德人会很欢迎我
Sure. The Nilfgaardians will be thrilled to have me.
我们可以重温和分享索登的美好回忆
We can reminisce and share fond memories of Sodden.
你会和他们的总司令一起进城 他们会和你创造新的回忆
You'll be entering with their commander general. They'll make new memories.
他们已经在进城了
They already are.
和精灵一起
With the elves.
噢 你不知道
Oh, you didn't know.
已重新占领并改名仙特利亚
Reclaimed as Xin'trea.
-在芙琳吉拉的领导之下 -芙琳吉拉
Under Fringilla's leadership. -Fringilla?
真有意思 一旦你没有了利用价值
Funny how quickly people forget about you
大家这么快就把你给忘了 不是吗
when you're no longer of use to them, isn't it?
通缉
叛逃的精灵女术士 奖金:40000奥伦
尼弗迦德战犯 奖金:40000奥伦
我们在这里不安全
We're not safe here.
我们不是一伙儿的
We are not a "we."
那就去辛特拉
Cintra it is.
维兹米尔国王
King Vizimir,
北方王国现在因一个共同敌人而结盟
the Northern Kingdoms are united by a common enemy now,
但是这个联盟很脆弱
but it is a tenuous alliance.
机会主义者和刺客 会在你最不经意的时候出现
Opportunists and assassins lurk where you least expect them.
我不会活在恐惧之中
I will not live in fear.
我们也不会要求你这样做
Nor would we ask you to.
我们只想倾尽全力效忠瑞达尼亚
We only want to serve Redania as best we can.
迪杰斯特拉
Dijkstra?
下午好 殿下
Good afternoon, Your Highness.
喝吧
Drink it.
现在就喝
Now.
很抱歉 搞得这么有戏剧效果 陛下
Apologies for the theatrics, Your Highness,
但是我得以防万一
but I just had to be sure.
这两个混♥蛋♥
Fuckers.
你知道吗 我12岁就认识他了
Do you know, I've known him since I was 12.
即便是叛徒也会说真话
Even traitors speak the truth.
北方王国结成联盟
The Northern Kingdoms have formed an alliance
是因为都憎恨精灵
based on their mutual hatred of elves.
但是请原谅我这样说 殿下
But, and if you'll excuse me for saying so, Your Highness,
我们才他妈无所谓
we shouldn't give a shit.
精灵被抓起来并杀掉之后 会怎么样
What'll happen once the elves are rounded up and killed?
精灵们逃去辛特拉之后会怎么样
Once they've escaped to Cintra?
尼弗迦德大费周章夺取大♥陆♥的财富
Why did Nilfgaard go to all the trouble of taking the Continent's crown jewel
难道就为了去喂饥民
only to fill it with hungry mouths?
说到这个 我快饿死了 迪杰斯特拉 快说重点
Yes, speaking of which, I'm starving, Dijkstra. Get to the point.
重点就是辛特拉 殿下
Cintra is the point, Your Highness.
我们自己永远不可能 从卡兰瑟手中夺下辛特拉
We would never have taken it from Calanthe.
但是现在
But now
辛特拉可能落入我们手中
Cintra could be ours?
如果我们聪明的话
If we're smart.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表