剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表
陌生人
第一季 第九集
我们得走了 我们得走了
Uh, we got to go. We got to go. We got to go.
快 快点 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
上车 上车
Get in, get in. Get in.
我偷了他的手♥机♥
I swiped his phone.
以防万一我们需要坐车
Just in case we needed a ride.
我知道一个可以让我们低调一段时间的地方
I know a place where we can lay low for a while.
情趣罗斯林酒店
Uh, the Rosslyn, please.
我去定个房♥间
I'm gonna, I'm gonna get us a room.
在这儿等
Just wait here, okay?
欢迎来到罗斯林酒店
Welcome to the Rosslyn.
没有无线网 没有电缆
No Wi-Fi, no cable.
这里上次翻新还是在1983年
The last time there was a reno here, it was, like, 1983.
该死
Shit.
以防万一
Just in case.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. D...
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
4Chan论♥坛♥配上跑腿兔
4Chan meets TaskRabbit.
很多人这么干
It's a thing.
一次性手♥机♥ 无法追踪
Burner phones. Untraceable.
我猜这不是给你买♥♥的
I'm assuming this isn't for you.
是的
No, it's not.
我想他是用面部识别软件
Um, I think, I think, uh, he found us on the train
发现我们坐上了火车
using, uh, facial recognition software,
所以你得换个打扮
so you, uh, got to change your look up.
嗯 我会很融入的
Oh, yeah, I'll really blend in.
总比被这城里
It's better than being spotted
近500万个摄像头拍到好
by the almost five million cameras in this city.
我给你买♥♥了样东西 不是给你的
Oh, I got you something. Well, not you.
是给水晶的
I got, um, uh, Pebbles something.
这样就不会弄丢它了
So we don't lose her.
上面有颗心
It's got a heart on it.
我们得请律师
We're gonna need to get that lawyer.
他迟早会找到我们的
He's gonna find us sooner or later.
好 我这就去找
Okay. I'm on it.
你需要帮助吗
D-Do you need help with that?
不用 我自己行
No, I got it.
好 应该可以了
Okay. Well, I think we're in business.
有个组织叫做法律洛杉矶
There's this thing called Legal L.A.
全天候开放 他们是洛杉矶
They're open 24/7, and, uh, they're "the-the best
最好的负担得起的犯罪律师
affordable criminal attorneys in Los Angeles."
-大家都知道吗 -不
- Is that common knowledge? - No.
我是引用了大众点评上的一条评论
Well, I just, I just read it off of a... Yelp review.
你是从大众点评上找到的这酒店吗
Did you find this place off Yelp?
711探员从不透露他的秘密
Agent 7-Eleven never reveals his secrets.
你真不需要我的帮助吗
Seriously. Do you, do you need my help?
需要
Okay.
深呼吸
Deep breath in.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好消息 我们找到律师了
This is good news. We... uh, we have an attorney.
马♥凯♥思律师 她说他能到这边来见我们
Attorney Marquez. She-she says she can meet us here,
就今晚 一小时后
uh, like, tonight, like, in an hour.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是啊
Yeah.
她需要 她需要
Uh, she just needs, uh... she just needs, uh...
她需要我们的全名
She needs our full names.
所以
So, uh...
你的姓和名
Uh, your first and last name.
-姓和名 -知道
- First and last name. - Uh, yeah, yeah.
克莱尔·约翰逊
Uh, Clare Johnson.
好的 她会在主街和五街交汇处的
Yeah, okay, so she'll meet us at the coffee shop
咖啡馆跟我们见面
on Main and 5th.
我刚意识到
Uh, uh, I just realized
我还没有正式介绍我自己
I haven't introduced myself, actually, officially.
杰·伊尔法尼 人人都叫我JJ
Jay Irfani, but, uh, everyone calls me JJ.
克莱尔
Clare.
你弄完了吗
Um, are you, are you pretty much done?
我想谈下
I-I want to lie down.
你之前
Why didn't you, uh,
为什么不想给我说你得全名
want to give me your full name earlier?
我 我给你
I got, I got you a...
我拿了你的手♥机♥
I got your phone.
我存了我的号♥码 如果你需要发短♥信♥给我的话
Um, it has my number in it already if you need to text me.
我还
I also, uh...
安装了一个追踪器
put a tracker in it.
以防万一
Just in case.
为什么
Why?
以防万一我
Just in case I...
我失去你
...I lose you.
我可以随时找到你
I can always find you.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
对
Yeah.
等等 我不明白
Wait, uh... u-uh... Wait, I don't understand.
是的 克莱尔 克莱尔·约翰逊
Yes. Clare... Clare Johnson.
嗯 她来自堪萨斯 可是为什么
Yeah, she's from Kansas. But why?
听着 我不知道那事
Look, I don't, uh, I don't know anything about that.
可我 喂
But I... Hello?
是谁
Who was that?
我们的律师 她不接我们的案子
Uh, it was our lawyer. She's not taking the case,
因为她说你以前这么干过
because she said that you've done this before?
你的高中老师
With your high school teacher?
你指控他跟踪你 但你撒谎了
You accused him of-of stalking you, but you were lying.
法庭说你撒谎
The court said that you were lying.
是真的吗 克莱尔
Is that true, Clare?
操
Fuck.
-等等 JJ 等等 -我都不了解你
- Wait. Wait, JJ. Wait. - I don't even know you.
我甚至不知道那人是不是真的存在
I don't even know if this guy is real.
你知道他是真的 你在火车上看到他了
You know that he's real. You saw him on the train.
-我什么都没看到 -这不是我编的
- I didn't see shit. - I'm not making this up.
之前有枪声
There was a gunshot.
-该死的枪声 -我没看到他
- A fucking gunshot. - I... I never saw him!
你明白吗 我没看到他
Do you understand? I didn't see him!
-我没有 我没有 -别碰我
- I-I'm not... No, I'm not... - No! Don't touch me.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
你没有打那个警♥察♥的轮胎 对吗
You didn't shoot that cop's tires out, did you?
你杀了他 是不是
You fucking killed him, didn't you?
回答我
Answer me!
你和你高中老师之间发生了什么
What happened with you and your high school teacher?
发生了什么 你撒谎了吗
What the fuck happened? Did you lie about it?
你撒谎了吗 是不是
Did you lie? Is that what you did?
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
-拜托 -别碰我
- No, please... - No. Don't touch me.
不要 拜托不要
No, please. Please don't...
求你别走
Please don't go.
剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表