剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表
陌生人
第一季 第十集
JJ
JJ?
比他更好
Even better.
是你的想象朋友 克莱尔
It's your imaginary friend, Clare.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
你只是想让我觉得我疯了
You're just trying to make me think I'm going crazy.
就像你高中老师那样吗
Oh, like your high school teacher did?
你怎么知道他的
How do you know about him?
莱纳德先生
Mr. Leonard?
他在第四节课期间 在他办公桌上操你的时候
Is that what you called him when he fucked you on his desk
你是不是这么叫他的
during fourth period?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
这就对了
Now we're talking.
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
我家人 朋友 我的全部生活
My family, my friends, my whole fucking life.
所以如果你想复仇 早就搞定了
So if it's vengeance that you want, that's already been taken care of.
所以针对发生了 他在办公桌上操你
Yeah, so it did happen, the fucking on the desk.
你为什么说没有
Why'd you say it didn't?
你为什么收回了你的话
Why'd you take it back?
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
因为反正也没人相信我
Because no one believed me anyway.
你怎么知道我遭遇了什么
How do you even know what happened to me?
因为不再有秘密
Because there are no secrets anymore.
现在在网上可以轻松找到任何人的信息
It's so easy to find out anything about anyone on the Internet.
实际上 我追踪了你一生
In fact, I've been following you your whole life.
或者至少是你的网上人生 只有那部分重要
Or at least your whole online life, which is the only one that matters.
我只是众多布布关注者中的一个
I'm just one Boo Boo follower among many.
所以你才这么做吗
That's why you're doing this?
你在网上找到我
You found me online?
不 你接受了我的请求
No, you accepted my request.
你想要更多点赞
You wanted more likes.
你给一个禽兽打开了门
You opened your door to a monster.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
你只是个有着上帝情结的变♥态♥
You're just a pervert with a god complex.
从统计学上讲
Statistically speaking,
遭受了严重童年创伤的人
people who've endured severe childhood trauma,
比如被
like getting diddled
高中英语老师操 他们不会好转
by one's high school English teacher, don't get better.
等待着你的是
A life of quiet desperation
一辈子默默的绝望和持续的失败
and consistent underachievement is what awaits you.
不是这个就是自杀
That or suicide.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥的统计数据
Fuck you. Fuck your statistics.
我不在乎
I don't care about them.
你应该在乎的
Oh, you should.
到最后所有人都是算法
All you people are algorithms in the end.
其他人都很好预测
The others were so predictable.
其他人
Others?
还有其他人
There are others?
这不仅仅关乎我
This-this isn't just about me.
这是某种实验吗
Is this some sort of experiment?
我们的时间到了
Our time is up.
不不 等等 拜托
No, no, no. Just-just wait. Please.
-我没说完 -你说完了
- I'm not done. - Yes, you are.
这是陷阱 别听他的
It's a trap! Don't listen to him!
JJ 你不必伤害他 好吗
JJ? You don't, you don't have to hurt him. Okay?
你们俩就像是反刍的电影食粮
You two sound like regurgitated movie pablum.
-你不是编剧吗 -别听
- I thought you were a writer. - Don't listen...
这是你我之间的事
This is, this is between you and me.
好吗 这跟他无关
Okay? This is, this is not, this is not about him.
我得挂了
I got to go.
卡尔 拜托听我说
Carl, listen to me, please.
因为警♥察♥来了
'Cause here come the po-po.
-手举起来 -我投降
- Hands up! - I give up.
-我投降 -别动
- I give up, okay? I... - Don't move!
把手举到我能看到的地方
Keep your hands in the air where I can see them.
不要动
No sudden movements.
转身
Turn around.
镇静
Remain calm.
我不会再跑了 没有意义
I'm not gonna run anymore. There's no point.
我们没有杀那个警♥察♥
We didn't kill that cop.
我知道
I know.
我们调出了一个自动取款机的摄像头
We pulled footage from an ATM camera
康纳利警官被杀的时候
of you and your friend on the opposite side of downtown
你和你朋友在市区的另一边
when the execution of Officer Connelly occurred.
但仍然
But still,
一个警♥察♥死了
a cop is dead.
全城都处于紧急状态中
The whole city is on red alert
死了一个警♥察♥和一个萨尔瓦多女人
with a dead cop and that murdered Salvadorean woman.
人人都觉得是
Everyone thinks it's the second coming
曼森和他朋友再现 多亏了你和你的胡言乱语
of Manson and friends, thanks to you and your bullshit.
所以接下来你要这么做
So this is what's gonna happen.
你要张开你的漂亮小嘴
You're gonna open up that pretty little mouth,
你说的话最好能结束这场噩梦
and whatever comes out better put an end to this nightmare.
明白吗
Understood?
我想先打个电♥话♥
I want my phone call first.
打吧
Make your fucking call.
又来电♥话♥性♥爱♥
Phone sex again?
你个骚货
You slut.
你就是这么找上我们的吗
Is that how you picked us?
在社交媒体上
The ones who shared their tragedies
分享悲剧的人
on social media?
还有那些像你一样想要第二次机会的人
And the ones like you who wanted second chances.
一个新生
A new life.
我去考验他们的时候 其他所有人很快就放弃了
All the others gave up pretty quickly once I showed up to test them.
他们很脆弱
They were weak.
但你不是
Not you, though.
卡尔 你为什么要这么做
Carl, why are you doing this?
我会击垮你
I will break you.
没人能打败数学
No one beats the math.
别再说谜语了
Stop talking in fucking riddles.
这不是谜语 这是个简单的前提
It's not a riddle. It's a simple fucking premise.
你能改变吗 克莱尔
Can you change, Clare?
我想不能
I think not.
实际上 我打赌 根据你枯燥乏味的脸书状态
In fact, I'm betting on it, based on your insipid Facebook posts.
脸书 那跟这一切有什么关系
Facebook? What does that have to do with anything?
我们发在网上的东西都不是真的
None of the shit that we put online is real.
只有那些内容是真的
It's the only thing that is real.
他们的预测准确度已经能有九♥成♥
They're already able to predict with 90% accuracy
根据一个人的社交媒体推测出谁会得老年痴呆症
who will get Alzheimer's based on people's social media.
谁会成为瘾君子
And who will be a drug addict.
全都靠一个算法
All with an algorithm.
我为什么这么做
Why do I do this?
因为不管谁摸索出
Because whoever figures out the mathematical formula
决定一个人在生活里成败的数学公式
determining the losers and the winners in life
都将会统治世界
will rule the fucking world.
真的 当我有算法的时候 谁还需要上帝
I mean, seriously, who needs God when I've got an algorithm?
但我搞砸了
But I fucked it up.
我搞砸了你的算法
I fucked up your algorithm.
我反击了
I fought back.
听我说 卡尔
Listen to me, Carl.
不管你想要什么 我都会给你
Whatever it is that you want, I will give it to you...
只要你放他走
...if you just let him go.
你可以打败数学
You can beat the math.
你能做到
You can do it.
你 请放他走
You just... Please just let him go.
你梦想白马王子骑着骏马来救你
You dream of Prince Charming riding up on his trusty steed to save you.
真可惜你救不了他
Too bad you can't save him.
当情况变得困难
When the going gets tough,
那个在彩虹上开了1617英里的女孩
the gal that drove 1,617 miles over the rainbow
就会崩溃大哭
breaks down and cries.
就像你往常那样
Just like you always do.
你想知道这故事会如何结束 布布
You want to know how this story ends, Boo Boo?
你被关进监狱
You go to fucking jail?
奏效了 他上钩了
It worked. He took the bait.
我们获得了他的位置
We got his location.
剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表