剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表
陌生人
第一季 第十三集
想要拿这个吗
Trying to get this?
青出于蓝胜于蓝
The student has become the teacher.
多亏我和我的实验
Thanks to me and my experiment.
如果你管跟踪 绑♥架♥和谋杀称为实验的话
If that's what you call stalking, kidnapping and murder.
有的人称其为释放内在女神
Well, some call it releasing their inner goddess.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你跟踪我的同样方法 用它
The same way you followed me, with her.
那是我唯一不会抛下的事物
It's the only thing that I would never get rid of,
我唯一爱的事物
the one thing that I loved,
我在这里唯一拥有的事物
the one thing that I had here.
你闯进我的公♥寓♥
So you broke into my apartment,
给它下药
you drugged her,
然后篡改了它的芯片
and then fucked with her chip.
一个像你这样的好主人 我就知道它会有芯片
A good dog owner like you, of course I knew she'd have a chip.
看 这就是问题所在
See, that's the problem.
你认为科技是你的仆人
You think technology is your servant,
其实只是一道引入我这样的坏男生的后门
and really it's just a back door to bad boys like me.
还有我
And me.
多亏连接了它芯片的应用
Thanks to the app that's connected to her chip,
我们又再次相遇
here we are again,
你和我在洛杉矶河享受一个美丽的早晨
you and me enjoying a lovely morning in the L.A. River.
我低估了你
I underestimated you.
我高估了你
And I overestimated you.
你真以为我会放弃它吗
I mean, did you really think that I would give her up?
给你一颗金星
Well, you get a gold star.
真棒
Yay for you.
扶我起来
Help me up.
你知道一个公民会被摄像头拍到多少次吗
Do you know how many times a citizen is caught on camera?
美国人一天会被拍到75次 英国人300次
75 times a day for an American, 300 for a Brit.
那还这是监控摄像头
And that's just security cameras.
我才不在乎 扶我起来
Well, I don't give a shit. Now, help me up.
我想你应该在乎
I think you should give a shit.
你绝对该在乎 因为
You should definitely give a shit, because...
你看样子动弹不得
doesn't really look like you're mobile.
你走不出去也爬不出去
You're not walking out of here or crawling.
我觉得这里是这座操蛋城市里
I think this might be the one place in this entire fucked-up city
唯一没有监控摄像头的地方
doesn't have any security cameras,
也没有自动取款机摄像头
ATM camera,
用iPhone的混♥蛋♥
an asshole on an iPhone.
这里是唯一一个
This is the one place
你不停尖叫
where you can scream and scream and scream
却没人会听到你的地方
and no one will ever hear you.
是吗
Oh, really?
你要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
就你 布布
You, Boo Boo?
你要终结一条人命
Hmm, you're gonna snuff out a human life?
你为什么那么做
Why did you do it?
你为什么不放过他
Why didn't you just let him be?
天
God.
对你来说就像是呼吸 对吗
It's like breathing for you, isn't it?
那无尽的尖叫嘶吼
That endless squalling and screeching.
老天
Jesus.
他是个好人
He was a good person.
嗯
Yeah.
但你不是
Well, you're not.
你受到了损害
You're damaged goods.
你成了废物 你到死都会是个废物
You were made a loser, and you'll go out as one,
在黄砖路上[《绿野仙踪》]哭嚎
boo-hooing down the Yellow Brick Road.
快他妈扶我起来
Now, fucking help me up!
水晶 杀
Pebbles, kill.
真厉害
What a badass.
过来
Come here.
你想知道我为什么流泪吗
You want to know why I'm crying?
因为你需要造型师
'Cause you need a stylist?
我眼睛里进了东西 混♥蛋♥
Got something in my eye, asshole.
别忘了你的手♥机♥
Don't forget your phone.
你在逗我吧
You're joking.
搞错没有
Are you fucking kidding me?
走开
Go away!
走开
Get!
走开 走开
Get! Get! Get!
我处于食物链顶端 你们不能吃我
I am on top of the food chain! You cannot eat me!
剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表