剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表
陌生人
第一季 第一集
卡尔·E
在打扫 马上下来
抱歉我迟到了 感叹号♥
Sorry that I'm late, exclamation point.
我很快就到 感叹号♥
I should be there any second, exclamation point.
我去
Holy shit.
我想我到了
I, um, I think I'm here.
马上下来
不急 笑脸
Take your time, smiley face.
对了 你怎么知道我手♥机♥的短♥信♥铃♥声♥
P.S. How'd you get your text tone on my phone?
不是吧
Seriously?
你介意我坐前面吗
Uh, you mind me sitting up front?
我把包放后面
I'm gonna put my bag in the back.
我也可以坐后面
I mean, I can, I can go in the back
-如果你介意的话 -不不 我不介意
- if that's weird or whatever. - No, no, no. No. It's-it's totally fine.
我是克莱尔 你的轨道司机
I am Clare, your Orbit driver.
我是卡尔·E 你的乘客
I am Carl E., your passenger.
你想要我查询去洛杉矶机场怎么走吗
Oh, you want me to Waze LAX?
不用 我自己就行
Oh, no, no, no. I-I can do that.
要54分钟
It'll take 54 minutes.
你不是洛杉矶的
You're not from L.A.
是的 我不是
No, I'm... not, actually.
你最好系上安全带
You should probably put your seat belt on.
你来自哪
Well, where are you from?
我来自沃米戈
I am from Wamego.
堪萨斯州 沃米戈
Wamego, Kansas.
我六天前才搬过来
I actually just moved here six days ago.
你跟你朋友 家人住吗
Uh, you live with, uh, friends, family?
还是男友 女友
Boyfriend? Girlfriend?
没 就我和我的狗
Mm, no, just-just, uh, me and my dog.
我不认识任何人
I don't know anyone.
我在洛杉矶不认识任何人
I don't know anyone in L.A.
你认识我
Well, you know me.
欢迎来到光之城或者说
Welcome to the city of lights or...
梦之城 错觉之城什么的
dreams or delusions or whatever.
我们不在堪萨斯了 托托
We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.
正确台词应该是
Well, I-- actually, the line is,
"我想我们已经不在堪萨斯了 托托"[《绿野仙踪》]
"I don't believe we're in Kansas anymore, Toto."
那部电影我看了有上百遍
I've-I've watched the movie, like, a million times
多萝茜其实就来自沃米戈
and, uh, Dorothy's actually from Wamego,
所以他们有一个以她为主题的博物馆
so they have this museum for her and, uh,
我经常去 所以我成了编剧
I-I would go a lot and that's why I became a writer,
或者说我在努力成为一个编剧
or, um, I'm... trying to become a writer.
所以你才搬来洛杉矶
And that's why L.A.
是的
Yeah.
可是为什么现在搬来
But why now?
我不知道 我想
I don't know, I guess...
我想是时候了
I guess it was time.
于是我打包了行李 开了1617英里的车
So I packed everything up and drove 1,617 miles
直到我到达海洋
till I hit the ocean.
我一直想要看海
I've always wanted to see the ocean.
我也一直想要成为编剧
I've always wanted to become a writer, too.
没有什么东西会消失
Well, nothing's ever lost, you know.
比如时间
Like time.
或许会感觉消失了
It might feel like it is,
人生一天天过去
like life might have passed you by.
但是没有
It hasn't.
你
Um, you, uh...
你嘴上有东西
you have something right...
汉堡芥末
Like, um, burger mustard?
嗯 一个素食汉堡
Oh, yeah, it was a-a veggie burger.
有香草奶昔和旋风薯条吗
Yeah, with v-vanilla shake and curly fries?
没 我是素食主义者
No, actually not, I'm vegan.
不过 嗯 我
Um, but yeah. I-I was, um,
我之前来不及了 所以没空
I was running late, so I didn't have time to,
你懂的 坐下
you know, sit down and, um,
吃东西
eat.
那我们就挤出时间吧
Well, let's make time.
不管我的航♥班♥了 我可以坐下一班
Fuck my flight, I can get another flight.
现在我只想要吃汉堡 增进对你的了解
Right now all I want is to get a burger and to get to know you.
-好吧 -我是认真的
- Um, yeah, okay. - I'm serious.
这个 克莱尔 卡尔·E
This here-- Clare, Carl E.
我们的名字是字母易位词
I mean, our names are anagrams!
我知道我们今晚注定相遇
I know that we were meant to meet tonight.
我不是跟踪狂
Not to be stalker-y.
当然
No, um, you're not.
差不多也算吧 但是
Well, I kind of am, but...
不管了 我很坦率 你随便问我问题
fuck it, I'm an open book. Ask me anything.
你是名人吗
Are you famous?
你如果是的话也不用告诉我
I mean, you don't have to tell me if you are.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
你住在豪♥宅♥里 你跟我差不多大
You live in a mansion and you're-you're my age.
不 那不是我家
Oh, no, that's not my house.
-好吧 那你跟父母住吗 -不
- Oh. Okay, do you, do you live with your parents? - No.
实际上 我也不知道谁住在那
Actually, I have no idea who lives there.
什么意思
What do you mean?
大概40 45分钟前
About 40, 45 minutes ago,
一个共享司机 跟你类似
a sharing economy driver, much like yourself,
把我送到那 我按了门铃
dropped me off and I rang the bell.
当住在里面的女人给我开门后
When the woman that lives there opened the door,
我朝她的脸开枪
I shot her in the face.
真好笑
That's-that's funny.
不 我没在说笑
No, I'm not being funny.
我朝她开枪后 我去了卧室
After I shot her, I went into the bedroom,
发现丈夫在看篮球
where I found the husband watching basketball.
我朝他后脑勺开枪
And I shot him in the back of the head.
然后
And then...
我去找小孩
I went looking for the children.
看着路 克莱尔
Keep your eyes on the road, Clare.
我们可不想出车祸
We don't want to have an accident.
我在厨房♥发现了小公主
I found the little princesses in the kitchen...
痛哭流涕
crying, blubbering,
鼻涕流在油毯上
snotting all over the linoleum.
天 我讨厌死那声音了
God, I hate that noise.
我不想在那小孩身上浪费我的弹♥药♥ 所以
I didn't want to waste any ammo on that hot mess, so...
我用了我的猎刀
I used my hunting knife instead.
尹尼 米尼 迈尼 莫
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
抓住公主的脚趾
Catch a princess by its toe.
如果它叫喊
If it hollers--
它确实叫了 叫了很多次
which it did, a lot--
就割断它的喉咙
cut its throat.
尹尼 米尼 迈尼 莫
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
想猜猜后面的旅行包里
Want to guess which one of the brats
装了哪个调皮鬼吗
is in the duffel bag in the back?
你知道我特别特别想要什么吗
Do you know what I really, really, really want, Clare?
一个守旧故事
A good old-fashioned story.
你是编剧 你搬到了洛杉矶
You're a writer, you moved to La-La Land
证明你适宜雇用
to prove that you're employable
而不只是一个普通的堪萨斯姑娘
and not just some Kansas bumpkin
在高中诗歌♥大赛拿过奖 所以我们这么办
who won her high school poetry contest, so here's the deal.
如果你跟我讲一个非常好的故事
If you tell me a really good story,
我就放你一条生路
then I will let you live.
你说行吗 克莱尔·谢赫拉莎德
Does that sound good, Clare Scheherazade?
我就当你答应了 好
I'll take that as a yes. Okay.
就跟他们拍电影时所说的一样
As they say in the biz,
收音
roll sound.
开动摄影机
Roll camera.
开拍
And... action.
剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表