剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表
我们开始直播了 宝贝
We are on the air and we are live, baby.
快 开拍
Come on, action.
我
I...
陌生人
第一季 第二集
卡 那个为了名利财富
Cut. Where is the gal
而横穿美国搬到这里的
who moved all the way across the U-S of A
女孩哪去了
to find fame and fortune?!
我生气勃勃的多萝茜和她闪亮的红鞋哪去了
Where is my spunky Dorothy and her sparkly red shoes?
我他妈问你问题呢
I asked you a fucking question!
求求你 别伤害我
Please don't... please don't hurt me...
-我求你了 拜托 -行
- I'm begging you. Please... - All right, fuck it.
停车 那我们就赶紧搞完割喉这部分
Pull over, let's get this throat-cutting hoo-haw over with.
不不 不要 不要
No, no. No, no... no, no...
这有什么作用
How is that helping, exactly?
你坐在一个反♥社♥会♥分子的旁边
You are sitting next to a sociopath,
根据定义 他没有一点共情能力
who has, by definition, zero human empathy,
所以何必在你的求生计划里
so how does caterwauling
加入哀诉呢
fit into your survival plan here?
如果你楚楚可怜的样子
If it's male chivalry those puppy dog eyes
是想吸引男骑士的话 新闻速递
are meant to appeal to, news flash,
现在是2020年 南希·佩洛西[美国众议院议长]
it's 2020, Nancy Pelosi,
是时候成熟点了
time to put your big girl pants on.
你不能两者兼得
You can't have it both ways.
你不能指望男人为你们这些骚货开门
You can't expect men to open the door for you cunts,
然后又抱怨我们待你们不公
and then whine that we don't treat you like equals!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊 拜托
Someone help, please!
救命
Help!
救命啊 救命
Someone help! Help!
我不是跟你说了
Didn't I tell you...
我有多讨厌
how much I hate
那该死的女性噪音吗
that fucking female noise?
911 请问你有什么紧急事件
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
有个男人
There's, there's a man--
有个男人 他有把刀 他想杀我
there's a man that has a knife, and he's trying to kill me.
你在开车吗 女士
Are you driving, ma'am?
如果是的话 请你停车
If you are, I need you to pull over.
我不能 他会 他会找到我的
No, I-- I can't. He's gonna-- He's gonna find me...
好的 女士 我们会派一辆车
Okay, ma'am, we're going to send a car to meet you
-日落大道和新月高地交汇处接你 -什么 我不
- at Sunset and Crescent Heights. - What? I-I don't--
我不知道那是哪
I don't know where that is.
我们有你的位置
We've got your location,
你只需要一直下坡
all you need to do is keep driving down the hill
就像你现在这样 到山底后
exactly as you're doing, and at the bottom,
-你会看到一个加油站 -可我不...
- you'll see a gas station. - But... I don't...
我不想要他找到我
I don't want him to find me.
我不想要他找到我
I don't want him to find me...
我们会有警员在那接你
We have officers to meet you there.
我会保持和你通话 好吗 女士
I'm going to stay on the line with you, okay, ma'am?
好
Okay.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫克莱尔
Uh... uh, my, my name's Clare.
我们派了一辆车到那栋房♥子去了 女士
We have a unit headed to the house, ma'am.
-你能确认地址吗 -有 有具尸体
- Can you confirm the address? - There-there's a, there's a body...
车后面有具尸体
there's... there's a bag in-in the back of the car,
他说
and he said that...
有具尸体
it's, there is a body...
待在这儿
Stay here.
你觉得这很好玩吗
You think this is funny?
什么
Excuse me?
立刻跟我来
Come with me right now.
什么
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
警官
Officer?
喜剧演员来了
Here's the comedian.
你的姐妹会让你来干这事的吗
Your sorority put you up to this or what?
你要解释下吗
You want to explain that?
没有发现嫌疑人
Negative on the suspect.
他说 他说有具尸体
He said... he said there was a, a body, uh...
一个小女孩
a little girl.
小队准备离开房♥子
Unit's leaving the house.
那里只有两个生气的老人
Nothing there but a couple of pissed off old people.
他给我发了短♥信♥ 我可以给你们看他的短♥信♥
He texted me. I-I can, I can show you his texts.
他的短♥信♥梅勒
His texts are gone.
我不明白
I... I don't understand.
他的资料也没了
And-- and his profile, too.
我们不会指控你报假警
We're not gonna charge you with filing a false police report.
但你下次哪怕只是往街上扔口香糖
But you so much as toss a piece of gum on the street,
我们绝对会来找你的
we're coming back for you.
发生了什么 你
Hey! Wha-- Uh, what happened? Did you, uh,
你在山上抛尸了还是什么
did you dump a body in the hills or something?
别管那些人 他们是混♥蛋♥
Don't worry about those guys. Those guys are assholes.
他们总是到这来讨论三明治里的
They're always coming in here and talking about the trans fats
反式脂肪 好像这里是
in the footlongs, like this is
感恩餐厅一样 那是什么
Cafe fucking Gratitude. What is that?
是你的吗
Is that yours?
女士
Ma'am?
不好意思 你
Excuse me, are you, uh, are you,
你是要把那个扔在这儿吗
do you think you're gonna leave that here?
你可以留着 我不会评判
You can keep her, I won't judge.
不 我对那完全不感兴趣
No, I'm-I'm, I'm not into that, at all.
并不是说那有什么错
Not that I'm-- Not that there's anything wrong with that,
你懂的 人们...
necessarily, you know, people...
我不想重口味羞辱任何人
you know, I don't want to kink-shame anyone,
但 我扯远了
but, um, I digress.
我的经历 弗拉德 你猜对了 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
Uh, my manager, Vlad-- you guessed right, Russian mob--
他有时会在半夜
he, um, he does these, um, sort of random,
来检查垃圾
uh, garbage spot checks in the middle of the night sometimes,
因为他心理变♥态♥
'cause he's a psychopath, so...
我 我想说的是
I, um... so I guess what I'm trying to say is
你不能把你的娃娃留在这里
I don't-- lady, I don't think you can leave your doll here.
好吗 因为 如我所说
Okay? I-- 'Cause, um... like, like I said,
弗拉德会说是我的问题 然后
Vlad's gonna make it my problem, and uh, you know,
我真的需要这份工作 所以我不能
I-I really, I need this job, so I can't...
我不能把它留在我的车里
I can't-- I-I can't keep it in my car.
好 懂了 没事
Okay-- Okay. Yeah. Uh. Okay. Don't worry about it.
-我刨出来就是 -抱歉 -没事
- I'll... I'll fish it out. - I'm sorry. - That's okay.
我是轨道司机 我刚才
I'm an Orbit driver and I had a...
接了一个很可怕的乘客 我
a really scary passenger and I am...
我只想回家
I'm just trying to get back home.
如果你不想要他再打扰你
Well, if you don't want him bothering you anymore,
很简单 你可以建立一道防火墙
it's, it's easy. You can just throw up a firewall,
或者可以加密你资料的图形用户界面
or you can, uh, encrypt your profile's GUI.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
很简单
Oh, it's, it's super simple.
我可以马上给你弄
I can do it for you in a nanosecond.
我上学学的就是这个 我是程序员
I'm a-- It's what I'm going to school for, I'm a programmer.
我懂 很俗套 印度程序员
I know, it's a bit of a cliché, the Indian programmer guy,
但总比711便利店的印度人好
but it's better than the 7-11 Indian guy, so...
嗯 我要
Uh, yeah, okay-- I'm, I'm gonna,
我要租了 因为
I'm gonna go now, 'cause, um... yeah.
好的
'Kay.
-不过谢谢你 -客气
- But thank you. - No problem.
注意安全
St-stay safe out there.
你已经不在堪萨斯了 托托
You're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.
堪萨斯 因为你的车牌
Uh... Kansas. Because your... license plate?
对哦 好的 再见
Right. Yeah. Okay. See you.
妈妈
1条新信息
你有机会的时候就该从我身上碾过去的 南希·佩洛西
#贱♥人♥们在恐怖电影里常干的傻事
但女孩们只想玩乐
剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表