剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表
陌生人
第一季 第三集
水晶
Pebbles?
水晶
Pebbles.
你怎么样
How are you?
你怎么样啊 过来
Oh, how are you? Come here.
真乖
Oh, yes.
我好想你 我好想你
I missed you. I missed you.
你怎么样 来 我给你找吃的
How are you? Come here. Let's get you food.
我好想你 真的
I missed you. Yes, I did.
这样吧
Mm. You know what?
我给你找些吃的
We're gonna get you some food.
准备好吃东西了吗
Are you ready to eat some food?
你肯定饿了 对吗
I bet you're so hungry, aren't you?
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Are you ready? Are you ready?
怎么不吃呢
Hey, why aren't you eating?
你还好吗
Do you feel okay?
你好 这里是轨道专车 有什么需要帮助的
Hi, this is Orbit Ride Share. How can I help you?
你好 我叫克莱尔·约翰逊 我是名司机
Uh, hi, I'm Clare Johnson. I'm a driver,
我的证件号♥是5923002
and my I.D. number is 5923002.
等我调出你的档案
Let me pull up your profile.
你今天有什么需求 克莱尔
What can I do for you today, Clare?
我想报告一个
Um, I actually need to, uh, report a problem
关于我乘客的问题
with one of my passengers.
他叫卡尔·E
His name was Carl E.
他
He, um...
他说他开枪打了一个人 然后他
He said that he shot someone, and then he...
他拿刀指着我
he pulled a knife on me.
等等 克莱尔
Hold on, Clare.
在我们继续之前 我想告诉你
Um, before we go any further, I need to let you know
轨道专车要停用你的司机账户
Orbit is suspending your driver's account.
-什么 -我们目前暂时在调查
- What? - It's temporary pending an investigation
今晚一个乘客的投诉
into a passenger complaint from tonight.
轨道需要调查这些指控
Orbit needs to look into these allegations.
-有人会联♥系♥你的 -等等 不 我 他
- Someone will be in touch. - Wait. No, I mean, he-he...
他拿刀指着我
he pulled a knife on me.
他威胁要杀了我
He threatened to kill me.
实际上 他说你对他做了同样的事
Actually, he said the same thing about you.
你威胁了他
That you threatened him.
但事情并不是那样的
But, uh, this is not... That's not what happened.
你拿到指着他
And that you pulled a knife on him.
他在骗你
He's lying to you.
还说你会把他埋在你的向日葵地里
And said that you'd bury him in your field of sunflowers,
-诸如此类的话 -等等 什么
- something like that. - Wait, wh-what?
我们调查后会和你联♥系♥的 好吗
We'll be in touch after our investigation, okay?
不不 关于向日葵他说了什么
N-N-No, what-what did he say about the sunflowers?
就说了你的向日葵地
Um... something about your field of sunflowers.
听着 报告里只写了这么多 好吗
Look, that's all it says in the report, okay?
我很抱歉你要经历此事
I-I'm sorry you have to go through this,
但我们有自己的程序
but we have our process here at Orbit...
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
你还在吗 你好
Are you still there? Hello?
你好
Hello?
操
Fuck.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?!
快啊
Come on!
我想要我的故事 克莱尔
I want my story, Clare!
不公平
No fair!
好了 好了
Oh. Okay. Okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
剧集 | 陌生人 | 导航列表