带上零食
Bring snacks.
杰瑞德 等等
Jared, wait.
杰瑞德
Jared!
杰瑞德 我说了别去
Jared, I said don't go!
你什么毛病 哥们
The hell is wrong with you, man?
你就不能罢手一次吗
Can't you for once just leave it alone?
你不好奇上面有啥吗
Don't you want to find out what's up there?
我想让你停下
I want you to stop.
我受够了替你辩护 杰瑞德
I am so sick of defending you, Jared.
在学校 在该死的加油站
At school, at the stupid gas station,
还有柠檬花和杰弗里那事
with Lemondrop and Jeffrey.
我对它们啥也没干
I didn't do anything to them.
帮你我有什么好处吗
What do I get for helping you?
我只能放弃自己所爱的一切
I had to leave everything I loved, okay?
我朋友 我们家 我爸
My friends, our house, Dad.
这啥地方啊
What is this place?
柠檬花 杰弗里
Lemondrop? Jeffrey?
原来你就是亚瑟·斯派德威克
So, you're Arthur Spiderwick.
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
我在这
In here!
我 我看到 -什么
I- I saw...HELEN: What?
我 我不知道是什么
I- I don't know what.
露辛达说的是真的 亚瑟早就知道
Lucinda was telling the truth. Arthur knew.
这些生物是真的
These- these creatures are real!
某人很想博关注嘛 -我清楚我看到什么
Someone's starved for attention. - I know what I saw!
嘿 别激动 宝贝
Hey, please calm down, sweetie.
我们得照露辛达说的做 得马上离开这
We had to do what Lucina said. We have to get out of here now!
你逃了心理治疗
You ditched therapy?
你如果和布劳尔医生待着
Because how would you know what Lucinda said
怎么会知道露辛达说的话呢 -我做事欠考虑
if you were with Dr. Brauer- - - I was being inconsiderate
这种行为有失人格
and in doing so, I diminish my own dignity.
随你怎么说 -杰瑞德
Whatever! - Jared,
对你我已经很努力了
I've tried so hard with you.
你没听到我说的吗
Didn't you hear what I just said?
这些生物是真的
These creatures are real!
来 我给你看
Come on. I'll show you.
我受够了
I am so done.
受够了
Done!
我们搬来这里 就是为了看布劳尔医生的
We came here to see Dr. Brauer,
我们现在就去
and that's what we're gonna do!
走 -妈 妈
Let's go. - Mom. Mom.
每个人
*Everybody*
都需要朋友
*Needs a friend...*
它会长大吗
Will it grow?
得有了精灵图鉴才知道
We're gonna need the Field Guide to know how to raise
怎么让这生物从小苗开始茁壮成长
this creature from a sapling idea into a grim endeavor.
但我确实记得斯派德威克说过 它需要蛋白质
But I do recall Spiderwick saying that it needs protein.
因为我知道你要什么
*Cause I knowjust what you...*
你需要我
*When you need me*
她报♥警♥了吗
Did she call the police?
也许他们会自己走掉
Maybe they'll go away.
拿着 以防万一
Here. Just in case.
你好 布劳尔医生
Hi, Dr. Brauer.
很高兴你们来了
Well, I'm so glad you came.
你也看到了吗
*Do you see it too? *
我不知道该怎么办
*I don't know what to do*
给我打电♥话♥
*Call me on the telephone*
因为我感到很孤独
*Because I'm feeling all alone*
那你想去哪里
*So where you wanna go? *
我们可以上路
*We can hit the road*
我们可以上路
*We canhit the road*
我们会在那找到阳光
*We'll find the sun out there*
没必要在那里逃跑
*No need to run out there*
另一团火焰 我不害怕
*Another fire, I'm not afraid*
看到新世界出现
*To see new worlds come off the page*
我不是英雄 但我能看到
*I'm not a hero but I can see*
我你之间有些特别的东西
*There's something specialin you and me*
天空中有魔法
*There's something magic in the sky*
没人像你一样理解
*And no one gets it like you do*
你眼中有魔法
*There's something magic in your eyes*
没人像你一样理解我
*And no one gets me like you do*
天空中有魔法
*There's something magic in the sky*
你眼中有魔法
*There's something magic in your eyes*
天空中有魔法
*There's something magic in the sky*
天空中有魔法
*There's something magic in the sky*
没人像你一样理解
*And no one gets it like you do*
你眼中有魔法
*There's something magic in your eyes*
没人像你一样理解我
*And no one gets me like you do. *
你并不喜欢播客 说实话 你在里面干吗了
你偷了口香糖
不 是你偷了口香糖
我放到你身上 让店员以为是我拿的
但你讨厌口香糖
只不过是咀嚼练习
那你为什么要偷