准备得当就不会
Not if you prepare it correctly.
喝下一整杯 你就会隐身
A full cup makes you turn invisible.
只用滴上几滴
Just a few drops.
用食指拌一拌
Stir with your forefinger.
然后用大拇指夹住这里
And then with your thumb tucked
小拇指伸的远远的
and pinky all the way out.
喝下去
Drink.
你疯了吗 露辛达
Are you crazy, Lucinda?
你差点杀了她
You could've killed her.
我只想保护她
I'm only trying to protect her.
嗨 你好 我是坦纳
Hi. Hi, I'm Tanner.
只想欢迎你们来到这个社区
I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood.
太感谢了
That's so nice.
嗯 我是海伦
Um, I'm Helen.
我给你做了白鱼砂锅菜
I made you a whitefish casserole.
是一种中西部的美食
It's a Midwestern delicacy.
相信我家孩子会喜欢的
I'm sure my kids will love it.
他们不会的
Oh, they won't. -
你家房♥子真气派
It's really a magnificent home.
斯帕德维克
Spiderwick.
其实有点苦不堪言
It's a bit of a disaster.
哦 维护费老高了
Oh, the upkeep is overwhelming.
我是房♥地♥产♥经纪人 我愿高于市场价买♥♥下
I'm a Realtor and I'll pay way over market,
我可以帮你在市中心找套平价公♥寓♥
and I can get you into an affordable condo downtown.
你会喜欢那里的民族氛围的
You'd appreciate the ethnic vibe.
谢谢你的美意
That is kind, very,
但我们还是决定住下试试
but we're going to give this a go here.
抱歉 -不要道歉
Sorry. - Don't apologize.
这是你们的祖宅
This is your family home.
既然现在住进人了
Now that you're here,
那楼梯栏杆的间距超过一英寸了
spacing on that banister is over an inch.
我是图书管♥理♥员♥ 合乎规范
I'm a librarian, so compliance
是我在小红书上最爱搜的前三名
is in my top three Pinterest searches.
这是业委会的标准 草的高度 栅栏维护
HOA standards. Grass height. Fence maintenance.
你明白规矩的
You get the drill.
帮助维持一个美好干净的社区
Helping maintain a nice, clean neighborhood.
欢迎来到亨森小镇
Welcome to Henson.
停止
Halt.
下课
Dismissed.
马洛里·格雷斯到了吗
Has Mallory Grace arrived?
她正要过来
She's coming over.
她在盯着我看吗 布里
Is she staring, Bree?
她确实在盯着看 大♥师♥
She is staring, Maestro.
我不会让失明阻碍自己
I wouldn't let not being able to see
得到想要之物
stop me from getting what I want.
你会吗
Would you?
马洛里·格蕾丝
Mallory Grace?
不会 大♥师♥
No. No, Maestro.
很好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
展示给我看
Show me.
是的
Yeah.
不用剑
Not with a blade.
用你的头脑
With your mind.
精神击剑
Mental fencing.
我用这种方式集中注意力 在失明的情况下训练
It's how I focus and how I train without sight.
推演出比赛
Visualize the bout.
假设我上第六姿势 -我进行格挡
If I go high sixth? - I- I'd parry.
我回到中线 -艰难还击
I drop to midline. Hard riposte.
佯攻 劈 用剑尖威胁 -我保持距离
Feint. Touch. Point. I keep my distance.
使陷阱无效 -佯攻
Nullify the trap. Feint.
格挡 -反防守
Parry. Counter.
还击 -快速移♥动♥ 劈开 -剑尖威胁
Riposte. - Passata Sotto. Touch. ·Point.
我没法教你 马洛里·格蕾丝
I cannot teach you, Mallory Grace.
为什么 因为我赢了么
Why? Because I won?
一次得分不代表一场比赛
One score does not win a match.
大♥师♥ 我从六岁就开始训练了
Maestro, I've been training since I was six.
凌晨三点起床进行耐力跑
Waking up at 3: 00 a. m. for endurance runs.
我的箭步速度是2.873米每秒2.873啊
My lunge speed is 2. 873 meters per second. 2. 873!
我一步都没走错
I mean, I've...I've done everything right.
我都给自己规划好了 圣母院的奖学金
I- I have plans. Scholarship to Notre Dame.
加入奥♥运♥代表队 搬去巴黎
Make the Olympic team, move to Paris,
在玛莱区开设自己的健身房♥
and open my own gym in the Marais.
溶解和凝固
Solve et Coagula.
这是炼金术语
It's alchemy.
意思是“溶解和凝固”
It means"dissolve and coagulate. "
也就是
Something must be broken down
不破不立的意思
before it can be built up again.
你太执着了
You're too fixed.
你所有计划都刻得死死的
AlI your plans are set in stone.
我无法教你忘记你自己
I can't unteach you from yourself.
你最大的对手 马洛里·格蕾丝
Your toughest opponent, Mallory Grace,
永远都是马洛里·格蕾丝
will always be Mallory Grace.
妈妈 这家伙和福克斯医生 伍德沃斯医生
Mom, how is this guy any different than Dr. Fox,
高医生 或是那个
Dr. Woodworth, Dr. Kao,
行为治疗师有啥不一样吗
or even that behavioral therapist dude?
布劳尔医生会把你们这样的孩子
Dr. Brauer works in a group setting
组织成小组治疗
with other kids like you.
家长不许入内 好让你放开手脚
No parents allowed, so you won't self- edit.
我去看看露辛达姨妈
I'm gonna go visit Aunt Lucinda.
结束后给我发短♥信♥吧
AII right? You'll text me right after?
你能行的
You got this.
好吧
Okay.
这运动服真不错 经典色调
Nice suit. Archive hues.
洋溢着密歇根的标志色 孩子
Rolling the Michigan colorway, son.
我是惠美子 那是哈奇
I'm Emiko. That's Hatcher.
欢迎加入
Welcome to the group.
我们就像个疯疯癫癫 嗑药过度的复仇者联盟
We're like a messed- up, heavily medicated Avengers.
我是杰瑞德
I'm Jared.
布劳尔医生这人怎么样
So, what's Dr. Brauer like?
像那种批量生产的香草味酸奶
Like store- brand vanilla yogurt.
整个镇子都很落后
This whole town lags.
年轻人的审美依然停留在牛仔夹克和洞洞鞋
Kids think denim jackets and Crocs are on trend.
我喜欢洞洞鞋
I like Crocs.
哦 我也是 是批判地喜欢
Duh. Me, too. But, like, ironically.
萨利赫·本博利跟洞洞鞋合作了
Salehe Bembury collabs with Crocs.
这孩子是个潮男啊
Kid's a hype beast.
我刚在真真网上拍了一件
Well, I just bid on the RealReal
古驰老花的夹克
for a Gucci monogramouflage jacket.
那得有六千块呢
Those are like six grand.
我从密歇根储蓄贷款公♥司♥
I hacked . 0002 cents
和联邦存款保险公♥司♥的每个银行账户里
from every bank account at Michigan Savings&Loan,
偷了0.0002美分
equal housing lender FDIC,
并存在瑞士的一个秘密账户里
and stashed the loot into a secret Swiss account,
只不过我忘了密♥码♥
only I forgot the password.
所以 惠美子显然是个病态说谎者
So...Emiko is obvs a pathological liar.
我有身体畸形障碍和广泛性焦虑症
I have body dysmorphia and generalized anxiety.
所以你呢 你的诊断是啥病
So, what's your differential diagnosis?
我还没诊断出来
Um, I'm not really diagnosed yet.
你肯定是做了些什么
Well, you must've done something
才会被送到异类日托所
to end up in dysfunctional daycare.
好吧
Well.
他们说我有对立违抗障碍
They say I have oppositional defiance disorder,
但我不确定
but I don't know.
你果然是斯派德威克家的
You really are a Spiderwick.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你怎么知道我搬进斯派德威克了
H- How'd you know I moved into Spiderwick?
大家都知道那栋房♥子
Everyone knows that house.
亚瑟·斯派德威克将他弟的头砍下
Arthur Spiderwick decapitated his brother
怪罪到一个食人魔身上
and blamed it on an ogre