还说他住在克莱尔河大桥下面
that lives under the Claire River Bridge.
不 不是食人魔
No, i- it wasn't an ogre.
斯派德威克说他弟弟是被巨魔杀的
Spiderwick said a troll murdered his brother.
大差不差吧
Same dif.
食人魔和巨魔不是一个种族的
Ogres and trolls are different races.
那你去TED演讲里说啊 托尔金先生
Put it in your TED Talk, Mr. Tolkien.
你知道荧火虫节就是从
Did you know the Firefly Festival
斯派德威克砍了他弟之后 才开始办的吗
started after Spiderwick axed his bro?
人们信了他那套食人魔和仙女的故事
People believed his stories about ogres and fairies.
事实证明 疯狂会传染他人
Turns out crazy is infectious,
更会家族中代代相传
but it also runs in families.
你外表很正常 杰瑞德
I mean, you seem kosher, Jared,
可话说回来 大多连环杀手也这样
but then again, so do most serial killers.
知道吗
Know what?
你那身运动服丑爆了
Your track suit's tragic.
再见了您内
Screw this.
你喜欢我这身运动服吧 哈奇
You like my suit, right, Hatch?
露辛达
Lucinda.
这是海伦
It's Helen.
小美女
Little Miss?
她不光对你这样
It's not you.
她入院后几乎没说过一句话
She's barely said a word since she was admitted.
那都是几十年前了
That was decades ago.
我不打扰你们俩了
I'll leave you two alone.
这房♥间很漂亮
Nice room.
光线充足 舒适
Good light. Comfortable.
不过这些护士
Although, these nurses
完全不会打理你的头发
have no idea what to do with your hair.
我妈向你问好
Mom sends her love.
抱歉我好久没来了
I'm sorry it's been so long.
我很想你
I've missed you.
我以前总觉得只有你
I always felt like you were the only one
肯用心倾听我
who really listened to me.
我 我有三个孩子了
I, uh, I have three kids now.
等不及让你见见他们
Can't wait for you to meet them.
马洛里16岁 她不爱服输
Mallory is 16, and she's a fighter.
还有对双胞胎
And the twins,
西蒙 他心地最好
Simon, he's just the purest.
还有杰瑞德 他淘气胆子大
And Jared, Jared is fearless, mischievous
很难管教
and impossible.
我尽全力帮他了
I do what I can to help him.
心理治疗 研究
Therapy, research.
很不幸的说 还有离婚
And, unfortunately, divorce.
理查德说他不想再这样过了
Richard said he didn't want to do it anymore.
说他觉得自己不是个好父亲
Said he didn't feel like he was a good dad.
尤其是对杰瑞德
Especially with Jared.
他说我让他觉得卑微
He said that I made him feel small.
他受够了 所以放弃了
And he was done, so he quit.
所以我要重新来过
So I'm hitting reset.
不知道 我甚至可能再去约会
I don't know, maybe I'll even go on a date, again.
有天吧
Someday.
但搬到斯派德威克 这
But moving to Spiderwick, it's just- -
离开 离开
Leave. Leave.
小美女 你必须离开
Little Miss, you must leave.
斯派德威克很危险
Spiderwick is dangerous.
都是真的
It's all real.
仙女 女妖和独角兽
The fairies and hags and unicorns...
提波塔克和莫拉加斯
Thimbletack and Mulgarath.
莫拉加斯想得到精灵图鉴
Mulgarath wants the Field Guide.
莫拉加斯会找上你
Mulgarath will get you!
莫拉加你必须离开
Mulga- - You have got to go!
我们都得 得离开 -没事了
We all m- must go! - It's okay.
露辛达 你没事了 -我们都得离开
·Lucinda, you're okay. We all must go!
小姐 快离开 -没事了 露辛达
Little Miss, leavel It's okay, Lucinda.
快离开
Leave!
这颗神秘的龙蛋
The elusive dragon egg.
我们从当地庄园得手的
We procured this from a local estate.
它外覆一层乳白色珐琅
It's coated in an opaline enamel
并镶有钻石
and encrusted with diamonds.
奇怪的是 还没人能打开这枚蛋
Strangely, no one's figured out how to open the egg
找出这宝石蛋里藏了什么
to discover what Faberge hid inside.
只能用眼睛看 小妹妹
We touch with our eyes, little girl.
但它坚不可摧的外壳里
But there is indeed something contained
确实藏了东西 对吧
within its impenetrable shell, right?
是的
Yes.
很遗憾
Unfortunately,
珐璁含矿物质让x光难以穿透
the enamel has minerals that make X- rays unreadable.
所以 还是个谜
So, it's a mystery.
这蛋出价多少
How much for the egg?
要不给你看下另一件吧
Perhaps I could show you another piece?
你们要渴了 我们有黄瓜柿子水
We have some cucumber- persimmon water if you're thirsty,
还有小蛋糕 绝对是你尝过最美味的
or the most scrummy petit fours you've ever tasted.
亲爱的 你刚不是说饿了吗
Darling, didn't you say you were feeling hungry?
是 爸爸
Yes, Daddy. -
这是什么啊
What is that?
是个谜
It's a mystery.
这闻着像乌龟呕吐物
Smells like turtle vomit.
应该是哈瓦蒂奶酪的缘故
I think that's Havarti.
是当地特色
It's a local delicacy.
而且炉子坏了 所以
And the stove is broken, so...
就是这个声音
That's the noise.
跟你说了吧 墙里有小动物
I told you, there's a critter inside the wall.
别再说什么墙里有小动物了
Please stop with this"critter is inside of the wall. "
浣熊 -对啊
Trash panda? - Yes.
这老房♥子 还能有啥呢
It's an old house. What do you expect?
说真的别吵了 -闭嘴吧 马洛里
· Stop fighting, for real. - Shut up, Mallory.
谁问你了 -轮不到你说我
Who asked you? - Don't tell me to shut up.
因为墙里可能有变异浣熊
Cause there'd be a mutated racoon in our wall,
杰瑞德 好吗
Jared, okay? -
妈 你还好吧
Mom, you good?
反正要重修这房♥子的
Well, we got to rebuild anyway.
所以 开砸吧
So, let's do this.
我心中有太多的烦恼
*I got so much trouble on my mind. ...*
别愣着 抄上家伙啊
Come on, grab something.
就在这墙后边
It's right behind this wall.
一起敲吧 -来吧
Let's do this. SIMON: Let's go.
听到这声音了吗 就在里面
Did you hear that? It's in here.
好
Okay.
继续敲
Keep going!
我家就是你家
*My home is your home*
但欢迎来到恐怖之地
*But welcometo the Terrordome*
好狠的捕鼠夹
Gnarly mousetrap.
柠檬糖和杰弗里
Lemondrop and Jeffrey?
不是 这些早成干尸了
No, these are too desiccated.
这到底是啥啊
What the hell is this?
是杂货梯
It's a dumbwaiter.
楼层间传送食物的小电梯
A tiny elevator that takes food between floors.
我问的是这老鼠墓
I'm talking about the mouse- oleum.
看看它通向哪吧
Let's see where it goes.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
绝对不行 这太危险了
No way. This is too dangerous.
你们几个 把这打扫干净
You guys, clean this up.
小马 你能收下桌子吗
Mal, can you clear the table please?
我得叫修理工 灭虫员
I need to call the repairman, an exterminator,
承包商 正骨医生
a contractor, a chiropractor...
来嘛 我们得上去看看
Come on, we have to go up there.
我 我要去收桌子了
Uh, I. I have to clear the table.
哥们 我敢说那些奇奇怪怪的
Dude, I bet there's some
斯派德威克死亡邪典就在上面
weird Spiderwick death cult stuff up there.
妈都说了别去
Mom said not to go.