在这个种植园中备受压♥迫♥”的感觉
with tortured ghost ancestors"vibes.
不 北方有划红线 没有种植园
No. The North had redlining, not plantations.
这里不是北方 马洛里 这里是密歇根
This isn't North, Mallory. This is Michigan.
葡萄干土豆沙拉和民兵队员
Restaurants here serve potato salad
在餐厅都能轻松点得到
with raisins and militia memberships.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎来到斯派德威克
Welcome to Spiderwick.
外面搬到了里面
The outside is inside.
这棵树是你曾祖父亚瑟种下的
Your great- grandpa Arthur planted this tree.
它叫番石榴树
It's called a manchineel tree.
它的水果被叫做死苹果
They call the fruit death apples.
土著人用它们来避邪
Indigenous people used them to ward off evil spirits.
这种水果有毒 要是看见长出来了就扔掉
They're poison, so if you see an apple growing, toss it.
里面有两个厨房♥
There's two kitchens.
为什么要搞个迷你烤箱呢
This mini- oven works because why?
用来做迷你开胃香肠啊 显而易见
Cooking mini- cocktail wieners, duh.
亚瑟是个怪人
Arthur was an eccentric,
艺术家 一个宅家的爬行动物学家
and an artist, and an armchair herpetologist. ...
噫 -意思是他研究爬行动物
Ew. That means he studied reptiles.
还是昆虫学家 -意思是他研究昆虫
·And an entomologist. - That means he studied insects.
不需要你帮我翻译 西蒙
I don't need you to translate for me, Simon.
我又不傻
I'm not stupid.
有待商榷 -哼
Debatable. - JARED: Huh.
至少我没找雅典娜·阮请教
Well, at least I didn't ask Athena Nguyen
如何拔掉一字眉
how to pluck my unibrow hair.
你看了我私信 我要杀了你
You went through my DMs? I am so gonna end you!
你得先抓住我
You're gonna have to catch me first.
你最好祈祷我不会
Oh, yeah, you better pray I don't.
我知道这栋房♥子老旧又奇怪
I know this house is weird and moldy,
但我小时候很喜欢在这里玩耍
but I adored playing here when I was a kid.
这里充满了惊喜和秘密
It's full of secrets and surprises.
还有外面的树林 西蒙
And the woods, Simon,
你想不到的动植物全都有
you can't imagine the animals, the plants.
别再推销阳光了
Stop selling sunshine.
这里只是一栋平平无奇 还长了蘑菇的房♥子
This is a house with walls and doors and mushrooms.
我知道这很不容易
I know this is hard.
经历了离婚 你们父亲还留在布鲁克林
Divorce and your dad staying in Brooklyn.
但既然你们露辛达姨姥姥
But since your Great- Aunt Lucinda is...
精神错乱得宛如嗑药的松鼠吗
Nuttier than a squirrel on molly?
进了疗养院 所以我们能来这儿住
...in a hospital, we can live here.
等我们把这里收拾一新 就会不一样的
Once we clean this up, this'll be great.
让我们借此机会 开启新生活
And this is a good time for a new beginning.
趁着暑假 在开学前安顿下来
Summer break. Time to get settled before school.
我知道大家都需要一个新的开始
And I know we can all use a fresh start.
搬家卡车来了
That's the moving truck.
好吧好吧 我们走
AII right. Come on, let's go.
如果我是隐形人
*If I was invisible*
就不会因为想单独呆着备受评判
*No one would judge me for wanting to be by myself*
但我已经够隐形了
*But I'm already invisible enough*
没有别人的帮助
*Without anybody else's help*
如果我能回到过去
*If I could go back in time*
把那件事儿去改变
*And just changethat one thing*
也许我现在就会不一样
*Maybe now I'd be different*
但那部分的我将永远遗失
*But part of mewould always be missing*
如果魔法成真会如何
*What if magic was real? *
如果魔法显现会如何
*What if magic revealed*
你真的希望这事
*Something nobody would ever*
发生在自己 或别人身上吗
*Wish upon themselves or anybody else*
也许现实更美好
*Maybe reality is better. *
这里一定是露辛达的房♥间
Must've been Lucinda's room.
她已经疯到挠墙了
She was literally scratching at the walls.
痕迹这么深 不可能是人抓的
Those are too deep to be made by a someone.
可能是别的东西
It was probably a something.
墙重刷一下 再做个驱魔
Some paint, an exorcism,
这个房♥间挺适合咱俩的
this could be a good room for us, man.
在布鲁克林时 我们合住一个卧室是迫不得已
In Brooklyn, we shared a room because we had to.
那甚至不能叫卧室
And it wasn't even a room.
而是一个改造过的食品间
It was a converted pantry
充斥着汤块和妥协的味道
that smelled like bouillon cubes and compromise.
而现在呢
You know, now,
我们终于可以有各自的房♥间了
we can finally have our own rooms.
你是为口香糖的事生气吗
Is this about the gum thing?
不 不是 -怎么 你需要隐私做某种
No. It's not about the gum. - What? So you need privacy
羞羞的单人运动吗
for some single player gaming?
杰瑞德 你好恶心 不是的
Jared. Gross. No. -
嘿 是你不喜欢柠檬糖和杰弗里的
Hey, you hate Lemondrop and Jeffrey.
你总说它们让你睡不着觉
You always complain how they keep you awake.
现在可以不被打扰了
Now they don't have to.
但我们从没分开睡过一个晚上
Okay, but we haven't spent a night apart
除了马克·诺弗姆的过夜派对那次 他没邀请我
since Mark Novom's sleepover party that I wasn't invited to,
而爸最后带你回了家 因为你没我
and Dad took you home because you couldn't fall asleep
睡不着
without me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
我晚上害怕时也许会
I would probably creep into your bed at night
爬到你床上
when I get scared.
而且多亏了你
And thanks to you,
爸爸再也不会来帮我们了
it's not like Dad could come help us anymore, anyway.
这幅肖像真不错
Mm. Nice portrait.
体现出很强的斯派德维克的基因
Those Spiderwick genes are strong.
你俩都是
The both of you.
但DNA可能是我们唯一的共同之处了
Some DNA is all we have in common.
外加我们外形相当
And we can wear the same pants.
西蒙人又好又有趣
Simon is nice and funny,
他知道什么是爬虫学家
he knows what a herpetologist is.
每个人都喜欢西蒙
Everyone loves Simon.
每个人都讨厌我
Everyone hates me.
我们搬到这儿都是我的错
It's my fault we had to move here.
你经历艰难时期已经很久了
You've been going through a hard time for a while now,
我们也都清楚 情况不会好转
and we both know it's not getting better.
我也不知道自己为什么要做那些傻事
I don't know why I do the stupid things I do.
我就是做了
I just do.
学校的事我都向你道过歉了
Okay, I said I was sorry about the thing at school.
我在亨森找了个心理医生
I found a psychiatrist in Henson.
布劳尔医生
Dr. Brauer.
他一直在分♥析♥你露辛达姨姥姥的案子
He's been analyzing your Aunt Lucinda's case.
进了精神病院的露辛达姨姥吗
Institutionalized Aunt Lucinda?
露辛达是我最喜欢的人
Lucinda is my favorite person ever.
我跟你讲过她那些跟食人魔有关的故事吧
I've told you all her stories about ogres
还有森林精灵 还有她会隐身的妖精小朋友
and wood elves and her invisible little boggart friend,
提波塔克
Thimbletack.
但后来她坚信那些故事是真的
But then she believed her stories were true.
她觉得提波塔克是真的
She thought Thimbletack was real?
布劳尔医生是一位深思熟虑
Dr. Brauer is a thoughtful
备受尊敬的精神科医生
and highly respected psychiatrist.
他会帮我们弄清 你那个奇妙小脑瓜里
He'll help us figure out what's going on
到底发生了什么
inside that incredible head of yours.
看吧
See?
所以我们搬来这儿 就是我的错
So itis my fault we're here.
有心理问题不是错
Having mental health issues isn't a fault.
这只是你生来的样子
It's just how you were made.
是啊 但是
Yeah, but...
真希望你把我生得更像西蒙
I wish you made me more like Simon.
过来
Come here.
好了 来 晚饭好了
AII right. Come on, dinner's ready.
走吧
Come on.
西蒙
Simon?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
妈妈?
Mom?
马洛里 是你吗
Mallory, is that you?