血迹
Blood?
A·斯派德维克
"A. Spiderwick. "
亚瑟·斯派德维克
Arthur Spiderwick?
欢迎来到我们人类的家
Welcome to our"people"house.
好恶心 宠物
So gross. Pets.
氟氯化碳空调都没关
CFC air conditioning left on.
三层纸板箱外加泡沫包装
Triple- wall cardboard boxes with bubble wrap
缠了一大堆包装胶带
and packing tape used to ship
就为了运送两节5号♥电池和一根USB线
two double- A batteries and a USB cord.
世界没了人类 会更美好
The world would be a better place without humans.
所以我才要吃他们
That's why I'm going to consume them.
我快饿死了
And I am starving.
嗨 史黛西
Hi. It's Stacy.
我是隔壁的瓦诺
Varnow. From next door.
晚餐到了
Dinner's here.
我看见你车停在外面
I saw you pull up.
我家猫戈内尔还没回家
My cat Goneril hasn't come home
你没关卧室的窗户
and you left your bedroom window open.
呃 是的 嗨 史黛西
Uh, uh, yeah. Hi, Stacy.
我能进来吗 -能
Can I come in? - CALLIOPE Yes.
能
Yes.
不 这对我们的计划而言太早
No. It's too soon for our plan.
拜托 你的舌头也渴望吞下她温热的血
You know you want a taste of her warm blood on your tongue.
我好像听到她的叫声了
I think I just heard her.
戈内尔 是你吗 我是妈咪
Goneril? Is that you? It's Mommy.
现在不方便
Now's not a good time.
我们会留意的
We'll keep an eye out.
谢了 史黛西
Thanks, Stacy.
好吧 谢谢你帮我看
Okay. Thanks for checking.
戈内尔
Goneril?
喂 我也饿了
Hey, I'm hungry, too.
你答应我会有杀戮的
You promised me death.
一整个小镇
A whole town.
所有人吗
Everyone?
我找到了那枚蛋
I found the egg.
有了它 我就能蚕食
With that, I'll be able to devour
亨森的每一个灵魂
every last soul in Henson
而你会得到死人为你续命
and you will get the death that sustains you,
但亲爱的宝贝
my loyal fetch.
你要是想吃零食
But if you require a snack.
解救我
*Rescue me*
解救我
*Rescue me*
解救我
*Rescue me*
他们会在哪里呢
Where could they be?
查查橱柜 -看看下面
Check the cabinet. - Check under there.
你开玩笑吗 -解救我
Are you kidding me? - *Rescue me. *
怎么会在水槽里啊
Why would they be in the sink?
你们怎么这么紧张
Why are we freaking out?
柠檬糖和杰弗里不见了
Lemondrop and Jeffrey are missing!
我听到房♥子里有声音
I heard something in the house.
可能是负鼠 也许他俩被吃掉了
A possum I think. Maybe it ate them.
也可能是柠檬糖和杰弗里的声响啊
Maybe it was Lemondrop and Jeffrey.
不不 比那大得多
No, no, it was bigger. Way.
也许那些抓痕就是它们留下的
Probably the thing that made those scratch marks.
我用马洛里的剑刺到了它
I stabbed it with Mal's sword.
你碰了我的装备
You touched my gear? !
怎么啦
What?
我只是想帮忙 -你干嘛不叫醒我
I was trying to help. - Why didn't you wake me up?
你不醒啊 -你把我的剑弄坏了
You wouldn't. You broke my sword!
只是个意外 -故意的意外
It was an accident. - MALLORY: Accident on purpose.
你知道我今天有击剑大♥师♥的选拔考试吗
You know I have a fencing tryout with the maestro today, okay?
这很重要 她专门培训精英剑客
That's important. She's trained elite champions.
好吧 好
Okay, okay. Just-
我这么做太轻率了
I was being inconsiderate, and in doing so,
真是有失人格 -闭嘴 杰瑞德 闭嘴
I diminish my own dignity. - Shut up, Jared! Shut up.
绝对没什么小动物 看 都没血迹
I bet there wasn't a critter. Look, there isn't any blood.
我♥干♥嘛要胡编呢
Why would I make that up?
还记得那次你把爸爸的车钥匙藏起来
Remember when you hid Dad's car keys
让我们一个星期都找不到
and we couldn't find them
你害他吃了三张停车罚单
for a week and he got three parking tickets
就因为他不带你去麦当劳
all because he wouldn't take you to McDonald's?
谁都知道你不喜欢柠檬糖和杰弗里
We all know you hate Lemondrop and Jeffrey.
你干嘛不让西蒙有自己的房♥间
And why couldn't you let Simon have his own dumb room?
你究竟怎么想的
What's the big idea?
马洛里 -一啊
Mallory...Whoa.
妈妈 -哦
Mom. Oh.
反正我也不饿
I'm not hungry anyway.
等等 马洛里 你先
Wait, Mallory, just- -
听着 我们可以去城里
Look, we can go into town
给柠檬糖和杰弗里买♥♥几个无伤害的捕鼠陷阱
and get some humane mousetraps for Lemondrop and Jeffrey.
我会帮你找到的
I'll help you find them.
我保证
Promise.
一定要在中午前回来 好吗
Just make sure you're back before noon, okay?
你今天下午要去见布劳尔医生
You have your first session with Dr. Brauer this afternoon.
好
Right.
五金店的人说
Well, the hardware store guy said that these
这些陷阱最好用 所以
catch- and- release traps are the best, so...
拜托 伙计
Come on, dude.
你不会真以为我把
You don't really think that I let
柠檬糖和杰弗里放出去吧
Lemondrop and Jeffrey out, do you?
不会 -西蒙
Nope. Simon.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你看到那家伙怎么看我们了么
Dude, did you just see the way that guy was staring at us?
是啊 我们散发着那种新车味道
Yeah, we have that, uh, new car smell.
是啊 新来的 非白人
Uh- huh. Yeah, new and un- white.
好吧 别把所有人想得那么坏
Okay. Stop thinking the worst of everyone.
这地方还不错好吗
This place is nice, okay?
这里今晚有个捉萤火虫比赛
They got a firefly catching contest tonight.
源自于一个古老传统 那时的人认为
It's based on an old tradition when people believed
荧火虫是仙女化身 要是抓到一只
fireflies were fairies, and if you catch one,
它就会帮你实现一个愿望
it'll grant you a wish.
这个小镇有着深厚的民间传统
This town loves its old folklore.
看
Look.
到处都有人建这种通往秘密精灵世界的大门
Someone even built secret fairy doors all over Henson.
那个圆圈是什么
W- What's that circle thing?
我不清楚
It's...nothing I know.
我在阿瑟·斯派德威克的画作中
I found that same symbol
也见过这种符号♥
on something Arthur Spiderwick drew.
对 这是个食人魔
Yeah, it was an ogre.
有点像你喜欢的那些动物书
And it was kind of like those animal books you love.
上面写着一些奇怪的文字
There was this- this weird writing on it.
但不是英语
But it wasn't English. -
世界上有超过7000门语言
There's over 7, 000 languages.
你只会讲1.74门
You barely know one and three- quarters.
你知道那个疯子姨姥姥露辛达
Did you know that insane Aunt Lucinda
相信这些神奇生物都是真的吗
actually believed that these magical creatures were real?
你没必要每次说露辛达姨姥姥
Okay, listen, you don't have to say"insane"
都加上疯子二字
every time you say"Aunt Lucinda. "
听着 我知道你觉得这里人畜无害
Look, I know you think this place is all innocent,
但你不觉得那个仙女传说有点奇怪吗
but there's something weird about this fairy stuff, okay?
那些小房♥间 斯派德威克
The tiny rooms, Spiderwick.
西蒙 这地方散发着危险味道
Simon. Something about this place feels dangerous.
马洛里
Mallory?
各位
Boys?
谁能来帮帮我
Anybody want to help?
行吧 他们都走了
Right. They're all gone.
小美女
Little Miss,
我教给你一个重要知识
this is a terrifically important lesson.
番石榴茶可以对抗食人魔
Manchineel tea is useful for fighting ogres.
妈妈说那种苹果有毒
Mom said the apple is poison.