我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mummy.
快一年了 我不想让妈妈在这触景伤情
I don't want Mum to be here for the anniversary.
你觉得我们搬走怎么样
How would you feel about moving?
只是离开伦敦几个月而已
Just out of London, for a couple of months.
我以前在这工作
I used to work here.
珀西·贾德 听候您吩咐
Percy Judd at your service.
这个是最不听话的孩子
This one's the worst.
他们说柯瑞本先生已经完全恢复了
I was told Mr Cribben was fully recovered.
我在房♥子的任何角落都不得安宁吗
Am I to have no peace in any corner of this house?
有人打我
He hit me!
这有个男人
There was a man here?
你被解雇了
You're fired.
你妈妈应该去坐牢
Your Mum should be in prison.
- 我没有死 妈妈 - 告诉我你在哪儿
- I'm not dead, Mummy. - Just tell me where you are.
我们见鬼了
We've got ghosts!
他不仅死了 还变成了鬼
He's not just dead, he's a ghost?
他没死 他还活着 而且在设法联♥系♥我
He isn't dead! He's alive and trying to reach me.
你最好别做坏事 否则他会来抓你的
You better not do anything bad or else he'll come and get you.
想搬走的举手
Hands up who wants to move out of here.
想知道卡梅伦在哪的举手
Hands up who wants to know where Cameron is.
她还睡着呢
She's still sleeping it off.
她累坏了
She's worn out.
我也累坏了
I'm worn out.
你什么时候上班
What time are you going in?
今天在家办公
Working from home today.
是担心你一走我又召鬼出来吗
In case I try and fit in a quick seance while you're out?
我是奇怪为什么屋里有两个人的时候
It's amazing how ghosts never appear
鬼从来没出现过 是吧
when there's more than one person in the room, isn't it?
你没发现吗 太诡异了
You ever noticed that? It's spooky.
- 我和卡莉都见到了 - 是真的 爸爸
- They appeared to me and Cally. - They did, Daddy.
那就是如果有人不信鬼 它们就不会出现了
OK, well, when there's someone who doesn't believe in them then.
既然如此 今天你来照顾女儿们
Great, look, you can take the girls for the day.
小声点 你姐姐在睡觉
Be nice and quiet for your sister.
我去看看有没有人见到克莱德
I'm going to check and see if anyone's seen Clyde.
他也看见了鬼 所以才跑的
He saw the ghosts! That's why he ran away!
也许吧 我去报亭贴个启事
That's probably what happened. I'll put a note in the newsagent's.
代我向珀西问好
Give my regards to Percy.
你觉得我和卡莉还有洛伦都出现幻觉了
You think me and Cally and Loren are all hallucinating.
别忘了狗狗
Oh, don't forget the dog.
没错 我确实认为是幻觉 对不起
Yeah, I do, sorry.
我觉得你现在不要去想这些伤心事
I don't think you should be getting wound up at the moment.
我觉得这才是我应该做的
I think that's exactly what I need.
过去一年我都过得昏昏噩噩
I've been in a coma for the last year.
这是我一年来第一次感到振作
This is the first time that I've felt positive in a year.
我跟你说过了 在这里我觉得和他很近
I told you I feel closer to him here.
你知道无论这里现在在发生什么
You know whatever is going on here,
过去发生了什么
or went on here,
都会帮助我们找到凯姆
it's going to help us find Cam.
如果你没见过的话 我也不会强迫你相信
I can't expect you to believe it if you haven't seen it.
嗨 珀西 还是我 伊芙·卡雷
Hi, Percy, it's Eve Caleigh, again.
我不知道你是否听到了我上两个留言
I don't know if you got my last two messages,
也许你出去了 但是我现在在镇上
maybe you're out and about, but I'm in town now
而且你说过
and I know you said I could call
如果我有关于那房♥子的问题 可以给你打电♥话♥
if I had any questions about the house.
我想你也许知道他们是谁
I think you may know what they are.
我还想打听下那座房♥子过去的故事
Some background history I'd love to ask you about.
我会一直打的 祝好
I'll keep trying. Hope you're well.
爸爸
Daddy!
好的 你可以再吃一个 不要再喊了
Yes, you can have another one, just keep the noise down.
又来了
It's doing it again!
你觉得是什么
What do you think?
我觉得是老鼠
I think it's a mouse.
- 你怕老鼠吗 - 怕
- You afraid of mice? - Yes.
- 还会是什么 - 水
- What else could it be? - The water?
好姑娘 对的
Good girl, yeah.
如果锅炉关不了的话我又得花钱修管道了
My money would be on the pipes if the boiler wasn't turned off.
- 我们瞧瞧如何 - 如果是鬼呢
- Shall we take a look? - What if it's a ghost?
你想不管它还是想查一查
Do you want to leave it, or do you want to find out?
我们可以问下它要什么
We could ask what it wants.
好主意 这样他就不再打扰我们了
Yeah, good idea, cos then he might stop annoying us.
鬼都这样 是吧
And that's all ghosts are, aren't they,
他们只是想吵吵我们 伤不了我们的
just people who want to annoy us? They can't hurt us.
是鬼吗
Is it a ghost?
不是 宝贝儿 我觉得只是气流
No, poppet, I think it's just a draught.
那里有股味儿 好臭
That's where the smell's coming from. It's stinky!
啥
What?
看来你鼻子比我灵
You've got a better nose than I have.
你家狗的事我很遗憾
Sorry to hear about your dog.
传得真快
That was fast.
他迟早会出现的 我再发动大家找找
I'm sure he'll show up. I'll spread the word.
珀西告诉了我们一切
Percy told us everything.
我只是想知道有多少是真的
I just wanted to know how much of it was true.
我告诉他让你们安宁一点
I asked him to let you enjoy your stay in peace.
是真的 他们淹死在房♥子里
Well, it's true. They drowned in the house.
他们淹死在房♥子里
They drowned in the house?
那些孤儿 没错
The orphans, yes.
克里克大厅建在地下河上面
Crickley Hall was built on top of an underground river.
悲剧发生之后 他们建了一个排水系统
After the tragedy, they built a storm drain
所以不会再发生那种事了 你们很安全
so it could never happen today. You're totally safe.
孤儿们淹死在克里克大厅
Orphans drowned inside Crickley Hall?
珀西到底告诉了你什么
What exactly did Percy tell you?
所以那以前是孤儿院咯
So, it was an orphanage?
对不起 我只知道这些
Sorry, that's all I've got.
我肯定珀西不是唯一一个知道这件事的人
I'm sure Percy's not the only one who knows the story,
- 而且他当时就在那 - 还有我的祖父
- and he was there. - So was my grandfather.
他是这个教堂的牧师
He was Reverend at this church.
不管珀西告诉你什么
And whatever Percy may have told you,
奥古斯都·柯瑞本不是恶魔
Augustus Cribben was not a monster.
那时候很难坚守原则 我们不能对此评头论足
Discipline was harsh in those days. It's not for us to judge.
你知道鬼的事吗
Do you know about the ghosts?
那些是死去的孩子们
These are dead children.
你不觉得无视这些孩子的死亡
Can you appreciate what a terrible thing it is to trivialise
是件很可耻的事情吗
the loss of a child?
好啦 就照这 宝贝儿 就这
OK. Just shine the light there, poppet, that's it.
给我手电筒
Just pass me the torch.
坚尼在这啊
Here's Johnny.
我要把手放进去了
I'll put my hand in.
对不起 我闹着玩的
I'm sorry, I'm joking.
谁在那 谁
Who's there? Who's there?
怎么了 爸爸
What happened, Daddy?
没事 宝贝儿
Um, nothing, baby.
只是...
It's just...
只是有东西掉我手上了
It's just something fell against my hand.
也算我找到的
I found it too!
我知道 亲爱的 我知道 过来
I know baby, I know. Come here.
好啦
Get off.
我觉得你很聪明 奥古斯都
I think you were very wise, Augustus.
这样一来大家都放心了
This will put a lot of minds at rest.
孩子们表现得很完美 身体也很健康
The children are impeccably behaved and quite clearly in good health.
没错 不过我把这当做给士兵送行
Yes, I called this occasion to celebrate our soldiers,
而不是给我的孤儿院打广♥告♥
not to advertise my orphanage.
你不必证明给我看
You have nothing to prove to me.
没人能质疑你对这些孩子和上帝的付出
No-one can doubt your devotion to those children and to God.
你对敌人的孩子都表现出了极大的同情
You extend your compassion to the children of the enemy.
我知道牧师警告过你 但是我见到鬼了
I know the Reverend warned you off but I've seen the ghosts.
所以你还是告诉我他们为什么在那吧
So you may as well tell me why they're here.
我能告诉你的只有
All I wanted to tell you was
你的女儿们不能呆在那
that it's no place for your girls to stay.
这是个不宜公开的悲剧
This is a private tragedy.
我儿子卡梅伦一年前失踪了
My son Cameron went missing a year ago.