他很虚弱
He's weak.
问他一下
Ask him.
他的意念很脆弱
His thoughts are so fragile.
我不知道我感应到的是他的灵魂还是他的思想
I can't tell if it's his spirit or his mind.
他很害怕
He's afraid.
告诉他我们都爱他
You tell him we love him.
告诉他我们会找到他的
Tell him we'll find him.
你叫什么
What's your name?
为什么不能说
Why can't you?
求你了
Please.
别哭
Don't cry.
凯姆
Cam?
别哭
Don't cry.
我不会告诉他的 我保证
I won't tell him. I promise.
有人要伤害他吗 让他住手
Who's hurting him? Tell him to stop.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你知道卡梅伦的事吗
What do you know about Cameron?
告诉我他在哪儿
Tell me where he is.
莉莉
Lili!
求你了 先生 我会把它放回去的
Please, sir. I'll put it back.
他是我的
He's mine!
很抱歉 她打扰到你们了
I'm so sorry she's latched on to you.
我觉得她可能从报纸上看到了我们的事
I thought maybe she'd read about us in the papers.
我不是说她是骗子
I'm not saying she's a fraud.
她是有点儿癫痫的毛病
She had some kind of epileptic fit in there for sure,
但绝不是因为有鬼
but not because of ghosts.
不管她是不是相信有鬼魂在作怪
Whether or not she believes in what she's pushing,
她的确是影响到我们的生活了
she's doing real damage now.
告诉你妻子 不管莉莉·皮尔怎么说
Tell your wife whatever Lili Peel says,
房♥子里是没有鬼的
there are no ghosts there.
嗯 我试过了
Yeah, I have tried that.
不 这已经被证实了
No, it's been proven.
有个超心理学专家
He was an expert on parapsychology.
他在那栋房♥子里住了一个礼拜
He stayed a week inside that house
做了一系列研究
and did every kind of measurement you can think of.
很正式的宣布 克里克大厅里没有鬼
It's official. There are no ghosts in Crickley Hall.
好极了
Fantastic.
他叫什么
What's his name?
- 莉莉 - 我怎么了
- Lili. - What happened?
你被其中一个孤儿附身了
One of the orphans was speaking through you.
然后柯瑞本进来了
And then Cribben came in.
他们之前很怕他
They were terrified of him.
现在也是
They still are.
你知道卡梅伦为什么会和这些孤儿有联♥系♥吗
Can you think of any reason why they're connected with Cameron?
我只能感应到一个孩子
Only the obvious one.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们怎样才能帮到他们
How can we help them?
柯瑞本的鬼魂依然很厉害
Cribben's spirit is still really strong.
不管他活着时候怎么样 他死后变得更可怕
Whatever drove him in life, it's even stronger in death.
他疯了吗
Was he insane?
就算他活着的时候没有疯 现在也是疯子一个
If he wasn't before he died, he is now.
如果我们不摆脱他 我们就不能接近那些孩子
But we can't talk to the children until we get rid of him.
他对我说的事不感兴趣
He's not interested in what I've got to say.
很抱歉让你做这些事
I'm so sorry to ask you this.
不必
I wouldn't be.
如果是我的孩子 我也会这么做的
You know I'd ask anything to save my child.
我们继续吧
Ask away.
你说我们是来查鬼魂的事的
You said we were going to find out about the ghosts.
是啊 宝贝 马上就到了
Yeah, we are, babe. We're nearly there.
- 我饿了 - 你才没饿呢
- I'm hungry. - No, you're not.
我们什么时候回家
When are we going home?
见完这个人就回
Right after this.
你好 我是盖比
Hi. I'm Gabe.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
- 你们失去了一个孩子... - 谢谢关心
- To lose a child... - Thank you, yeah.
这是我的小女儿 卡莉
This is my little girl, this is Cally.
就是你看见鬼了呀
You're the one seeing all the ghosts?
我没有看见所有的鬼
I haven't seen them all.
多聪明的脑袋瓜啊 和他爹一个样
Scientific mind, like her father.
你相信有鬼吗
Do you believe in ghosts?
好问题
That's an excellent question
快速回答的话 我只能说信也不信
to which the only quick answer I can give you is yes and no.
爸 他傻掉的
Dad, he's silly.
- 喂 好好说话 - 的确不是好答案
- Oi, you, behave yourself. - It's a rubbish answer.
路上我再给你一个更好的答案吧
I'll give you a better one on the road.
我们知道房♥子里有鬼
We already know there are ghosts.
你想听听我收集的东西吗
Would you like to hear some of mine?
声音不会很激烈 大部分是低声细语 还有笑声
Oh, it's nothing too hard-core. Whispering mostly, some laughter.
- 怎么知道就不是鬼呢 - 这是历史事件的回声
- How's that not ghosts? - They're just echoes of past events.
他们并没想着联♥系♥我们
They're not trying to contact us.
那还是有鬼呗 我们不会生气的
There is something then? We're not going mad.
关键是 这背后没什么大不了的
But there's no intelligence behind it, that's the point. No agenda.
可能是你带了一些脆弱的人
No, it's when you bring vulnerable people,
或者刚失去亲人的人进去
bereaved people, into a place like that,
正好有个契机罢了
it's like pouring petrol over embers.
十年前也发生了同样的事吗
Is that what happened ten years ago?
克里克大厅那时就已经名声在外了
Crickley Hall already had a reputation by then.
我非常想去看看
I was desperate for a look
不过我一进去就发生各种怪事
but I just got lumped in with every other weirdo.
后来你朋友珀西请了一个灵媒进去
Then your friend Percy persuaded a psychic to go in.
烂到家的主意
The worst possible idea.
当然啦 她动静太大
Of course, she acted as an amplifier
所有的东西都毁了
and the whole lot blew up in her face.
最后他们还是来找我了
Finally they called me.
可是你还是摆脱不了...
But you couldn't get rid of the...
既然不是鬼 那你说是什么
Not ghosts, what do you call it then?
历史
History.
妈咪
Mami...
她会告诉我哥哥的
She'll tell my brother.
想想他会怎么惩罚你
Imagine what he'll do to you.
莫里斯 你不用这样
Maurice, you don't have to do this.
- 莫里斯 - 别让她误导你
- Maurice. - Don't let her do this to you.
别让她去告密
Before he hears her!
我们别无选择
She gave us no choice.
上帝会宽恕我们的
God will forgive us.
怎么回事
What happened?
我错了 求你告诉他 我再也不会那么做了
I'm sorry. Please tell him I won't do it again.
我会乖乖的 求你告诉他
I'll be good. Please tell him.
她看见一个拿藤条的男人
She saw a man with a cane.
妈妈 我不想再住在这里了
Mum, I don't want to stay here.
今晚是最后一晚 我保证
This is the last night, I promise.
不管发生什么 我们都在一起
We'll stay together no matter what happens.
我会尽量去感应那些孩子
I'm going to try and reach the children.
我想跟他们单独待一会儿
I want some time alone with them.
万一柯瑞本来了怎么办
What if Cribben comes?
他要是真的来了 你在场又能怎么办
What if he does? What are you going to do about it?
她就是被你打的那个女孩吗
Is she the one you punched?
她在外边说我们的坏话
She was telling lies about us.
你总不能把每个说你妈妈坏话的人都打一顿吧
You can't smack everyone who takes a pop at my mothering skills.
我错了
It's my fault this happened.
不过 看来被打的孩子也好不到哪去
Well, by the looks of it, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
- 早上好 林内特小姐 - 早上好
- Good morning, Miss Linnet. - Good morning.
稍等一下 好吗
Just give me a moment, yeah?
伊芙 这是高登·派克
Eve, this is Gordon Pyke.
他是克里克大厅的专家
He's an expert on Crickley Hall.
我儿子真的跟我说过话
My son spoke to me.
既不是回忆 也不是幻听
He isn't a memory, or an echo.
伊芙 我有你儿子的消息了
Eve, I have information about your son.
南茜是为了保护这些孩子而死的
Nancy died trying to protect those children.
他们依然需要被拯救
They still need rescuing.