不可能
No!
它要去找他
He's going to look for him.
你觉得它为什么这么快就离开呢
Why do you think he's leaving so early?
你也知道 它一直不喜欢我们
He never liked us, you know.
一有机会 肯定溜
First chance he got, whoosh!
住口
Stop it!
亲一个
give us a kiss.
再见
See you later.
再见
Bye.
我肯定能找到它
I'm sure we'll find him.
我觉得是那个男的带走的
I think the man took him.
哪个男的
What man?
带走凯姆的那个人
The man that took Cam.
哦
Well...
我们还不清楚到底是怎么回事
We don't know that's what happened.
可能
Maybe...
凯姆迷路后 遇到位美女照料他呢
Cam got lost, and there's a nice woman looking after him.
柯瑞本兄妹没说真话
The Cribbens just lied.
他们说孩子们是自己跑的
They said the children did it.
真是弥天大谎
I don't know what's more monstrous.
他们也承认了 南茜
They owned up, Nancy.
斯特凡也这么说
And Stefan said the same.
他们很害怕
They're terrified.
他们害怕会被害死
They're in fear of their lives.
现在还有谁能照顾他们呢
Who's going to look after them now?
你啊
You are.
等我回来 我希望你还在这儿
I want you right here when I get back.
洛伦·卡雷
Loren Caleigh?
是这么念的吧
Is that how you say it?
没错
Yes.
弟弟走丢了 你们怎么还有心情度假
How comes you're on holiday if your brother's gone missing?
我们不是度假
We're not on holiday.
我爸爸在这工作
My dad's working.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
你妈妈照看他时睡着了
Your Mum fell asleep while she were looking after him,
所以他才走丢了
and that's how he went missing.
是不是这样
Is that true?
和你有什么关系
It's none of your business.
你应该去福利院
You should be with social services.
你妈妈应该去坐牢
Your mum should be in prison.
你看见没
Did you see that there?
妈妈
Mummy...
我没有死 妈妈
I'm not dead, Mummy.
我知道 孩子
I know, Baby.
这里很黑
It's dark.
告诉我你在哪儿
Just tell me where you are.
我很冷
I'm cold.
就你一个人吗
Are you alone?
我能看到他们
I can see them.
谁和你在一起
Who's with you?
他们都死了
They're dead.
他们知道我在哪儿
They know where I am.
凯姆
Cam...!
有谁知道 凯姆
Who knows, Cam?
妈妈
Mummy!
妈妈 快来
Mummy, quick!
他们正玩呢
They're playing.
待在那 孩子
Stay there, Baby.
他不喜欢孩子
He doesn't like the children.
谁 卡莉
Who, Cally?
你感觉不到他吗
Can't you smell him?
你知道什么叫地狱吗
Do you understand what hell is?
知道
Yes.
地狱比这个井还要深
Hell is deeper than this pit.
而且无穷无尽
And it goes on forever.
除非你肯改变
And unless you change...
否则这...
this...
就是你的归宿
is where you will go.
我们要告诉她吗
Do we have to tell her?
我不想让她知道别人的议论
I don't want her to hear what they said.
好吧 就说是你打曲棍球时碰的
All right. You did it playing hockey.
但我还没有原谅你 知道吗
But I am not condoning it, all right?
换成你也会这么做的
You would've done the same thing.
不对 如大家所说 是她的错
No. She's got problems, by all accounts.
我不会道歉的
I'm not apologising.
如果她先道歉的话
If she says sorry,
那...我会考虑的
then...I'll think about it.
你真像你妈 太吓人了
You are so much like your mother, it's scary.
你是让我自己说呢
Are you going to let me say it in my own way,
还是你扯着嗓子喊出来
or are you going to belt it out at the top of your voice?
要保密吗
Is it a secret?
当然不是 我只是想...
No, it's not a secret. I just...
我想用合适的方法去告诉他们
I want to say it in the right way.
你俩傻笑什么呢
What are you smirking at?
我们见鬼了
We've got ghosts!
我不怕鬼 你也不相信有鬼
I'm not afraid of ghosts. You don't even believe in ghosts.
可他们很吓人
They're scared.
卡莉在经历人生中最重要的一段日子
What? Cally is having the time of her life.
再说鬼又不会伤人
A ghost never hurt anyone.
我们不能呆在这里
Listen, we are not staying in a house
她们都觉得这里有死去的孩子跑来跑去
where they think there's dead children running around.
我听到凯姆的声音了
I heard Cam's voice.
所以我才没告诉你
And that is why I didn't tell you.
我们不难过 因为一年了你都不肯接受现实
We don't get to grieve, because you're in denial for a year,
现在呢 他不仅死了 还变成了鬼
and then, what...now he's not just dead, he's a ghost.
他没死 他还活着 而且在设法联♥系♥我
He isn't dead. He's alive and he's trying to reach me.
别说了
You.
- 别这样 - 你觉得我就没听到他的声音吗
- Please. - Do you think I don't hear his voice?
- 我也听到了 - 盖比
- I hear his voice! - Gabe!
这次是真的
This is real.
就在这所房♥子里
It's this house.
与之前不同 他现在能联♥系♥到我了
Somehow he can reach me here where he couldn't before.
别去想他了 我们得走了
Well, don't get used to it, cos we're leaving.
你应该开心才对
You should be happy.
难道你不开心吗
Why aren't you happy?
没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
这也有个人 如果他们做了坏事
There's a man, too, and when they'd done something bad like steal a toy
比如从橱柜里偷玩具 他就会惩罚他们的
from the cupboard, he would whack them.
你继续瞎编
You're making that up.
问问妈妈
Ask Mum.
你最好别做坏事 否则他会来抓你的
You'd better not do anything bad, or else he'll come and get you.
要抓也先抓你
You first.
洛伦跟你说学校的事了吗
Did Loren say anything to you about school?
没有
No.
你觉得她的手是那样伤到的吗
Do you believe that story about her hand?
我觉得没什么问题
It sounded plausible to me.
可能她被人欺负了
Maybe she's being bullied.
我觉得洛伦能照顾好自己
I think Loren can take care of herself.
他打我
He hit me!
他就在那边
He was right there!
没事 没事 宝贝 这没有人
No, no, no, no, no, hey, honey, there's no-one here.
这就是他打的
Look what he did!
好吧 家庭投票 想搬走的举手
OK. Family vote. Hands up who wants to move out of here.
想知道卡梅伦在哪的举手
Hands up who wants to know where Cameron is.
房♥间里的孩子们可能知道卡梅伦的下落
The children who lived in this house, they may know where Cameron is.
- 伊芙 别这样 - 那个男的怎么办
- Eve, let's not do this. - What about the man?
他只是鬼
He's just a ghost.
- 他不能伤着你 - 他伤到我了
- He can't really hurt you. - He hurt me.
但如果我们离开这
But if he makes us run away,
可能就再也找不到卡梅伦的下落了
we may never know where Cameron is.