他写信告诉我近况
He wrote me what he's been up to.
他其实订婚了
He's practically engaged.
信不信由你 我这可不是邮局
Believe it or don't. I'm not the post office.
你离开吧 小姐
You go your own way now, Miss.
亲爱的珀西
"Darling Percy,
你不要再把写给我的信寄到你母亲那了
"you'd better not send any more letters to me at your mother's.
我在霍斯利找到一处不错的房♥子
"I've got a very nice room at Horsley now
你就把信寄到那的邮局吧
"and you should write me at the post office there.
我有办法把孩子们从克里克大厅解救出来了
"I've had an idea how I can get the children out of Crickley Hall
但我还是先不告诉你
"but I won't put it into writing.
免得给你带来麻烦
I don't want to get you into trouble.
总有一天一切都会结束
"One day this will all be over.
当我们回首往事时会惊讶
"We'll look back and wonder
人们怎么可以对彼此如此残忍♥
"how people could ever have been so cruel to each other.
我们会有自己的孩子 而我们会很爱很爱他们
"We'll have our own children and we'll smother them with love.
你会成为最棒的父亲
"You'll make the most wonderful father.
每次想到你 我就充满了力量
"Every time I think of you it keeps me strong."
莉莉 我是珀西 我知道很晚了
'Lili. It's Percy. I know it's late.
很抱歉过这么久了还来打扰你
'I'm sorry to disturb you after so long.'
这下你高兴了
You're delighted.
你找到人陪你一起沉迷过去了
You found someone else to wallow in the past with you.
我见过她了 但我拒绝了她的请求
I've met her. The answer's no.
她的儿子丢了 莉莉
She lost her son, Lili.
嗯 每个人都有悲伤往事
Yeah. Well, we've all got a sob story.
我已经学会继续生活 建议你也这么做
I've moved on with my life, I suggest you do the same.
但那些孤儿没法继续 除非有人帮助他们
'The orphans can't move on' unless someone helps them.
我可没答应
No promises.
但或许你听见的东西能帮到那些孤儿
I'm here in case what you heard can help the orphans.
谢谢
Thank you.
你准备好面对你儿子可能已经死亡的事实吗
Are you ready to face the possibility that your son might be dead?
是的
Yes.
没有
No.
这才对
That sounds about right.
盖比 这位是莉莉
Gabe, this is Lili.
她来看看这房♥子
She's come to take a look at the house.
我猜应该不是以工程师的角度来看吧
I'm guessing not in a structural engineer sort of way.
不是 她是灵媒 她以前来过这
No, she's a medium. She's been here before.
以前来过
Oh, yeah, past life?
我曾试图寻找答案
I tried to find some answers once before.
那这次祝你好运啦 也许可以从找狗开始
Better luck this time. Maybe start by looking for the dog.
失陪一下
I'm sorry.
她可是好不容易才回这的
She went through a lot to come back here.
是吗 我猜也是 要多少钱
Oh, yeah, I bet. How much?
她没收钱 正派灵媒才不会收钱
She doesn't charge. The proper ones never do.
正派灵媒 还有行业认证的啊
The proper ones? That'd be industry certified ones, yeah?
带卡莉走 把洛伦送去学校
Take Cally, drive Loren to school.
拜托 你知道我不能带卡莉去上班的
You know I can't take Cally to work with me.
那就别去上班了
Don't go to work.
- 我不想我们做这时她俩在场 - 做什么
- I don't want them in the house when we do this. - Do what?
事实上 你知道吗 我根本就不想知道
Actually, do you know what, I don't want to know.
你不想听到他吗 你不想我听到他吗
Don't you want to hear him? Don't you want me to hear him?
- 想 但不是这样的 - 我们都想他活着
- No. Not like this. - We want him to be alive.
但是他死了 伊芙 死了就回不来了
But he's dead, Eve! When you're dead you're gone!
不管你梦到他多少次
And no matter how much you dream about him
不管你是闻到他的气味还是听到他的声音
or you smell him or you hear him...
他已经死了 回不来了
When you're dead you're gone.
你该去工作了
You should go.
莉莉说因为那些鬼我才总是疲倦
Lili says I'm tired all the time because of the ghosts.
鬼魂会吸食我这样的小女孩的精力
They feed off energies of girls my age,
这种情况她见多了
she's seen it loads of times.
搬进一个闹鬼的屋子 会把鬼魂唤醒
Move into a haunted house and you wake them up.
你在这房♥子里失去了儿子
You lost your son in this house.
是什么让你回心转意
What changed your mind?
不是失去 我儿子是在这里被杀害的
Don't say lost. My son was killed in this house.
柯瑞本杀了我的儿子
Cribben killed my son
那是我最后一次和死者对话
and that was the last time I talked to the dead.
你已经唤起一切
You've stirred things up.
只是你丈夫不会帮你什么
But your husband isn't going to be much use.
我们都在努力
We're both doing our best.
我需要你儿子的东西来感应
I'm going to need something of your son's to work with.
他没有死 你需要感应的是那些孤儿
He's not dead, it's the children that you need to reach.
我自有定夺 你有你儿子的东西吗
Let me be the judge of that. Have you got something?
我会好好保管它的
I'll be careful with it.
他叫卡梅伦吗
Cameron?
凯姆就行了
Cam.
我实在告诉你们 你们若不回转
"Verily, I say unto you, except ye be converted
变成小孩子的样式
"and become as little children,
断不得进天国
"ye shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
所以凡自己谦卑像这小孩子的
"Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child,
他在天国里就是最大的
"the same is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.
凡为我的名 接待一个像这小孩子的
"And who so shall receive one such little child in my name
就是接待我
"receiveth me,
凡使这信我的一个小子跌倒的
but who so shall offend "one of these little ones which believe me,
倒不如把大磨石拴在这人的颈项上
"it would better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck
沉在深海里
and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."
你们在这等着好吗 安静♥坐♥好
Would you wait there for one moment, please? Sit quietly.
柯瑞本小姐 我想为我受聘期间对您的行为
Miss Cribben, I wanted to offer my apologies for my behaviour
表示深深的歉意
when I was in your service.
我希望你能真心接受我的道歉
I hope you can find it in your heart to accept.
- 我可以 - 我想解释事情的经过
- I can. - I wanted to explain how it happened.
没必要 我接受你的道歉
That's not necessary. I accept your apology.
我曾在孤儿院遭受虐待 这使得我反应过度
I was badly treated in my own orphanage and it caused me to overreact,
可耻的是 我竟然殃及无辜
shamefully, and to blame innocent people.
你确定你是被虐待吗
Are you sure you were badly treated?
你确定你不是理应受罚吗
Are you sure you didn't richly deserve it?
你这样问也是合理的
It's fair you should ask that.
你是对的
You're right.
我也应该向他们道歉
I should apologise to them also.
我会回到伦敦
I will do on my return to London.
我回来只是为了收拾行李
I just came back to collect my things.
我觉得你回来不是为了道歉的
I don't think you came back to apologise.
我相信你根本没有心怀歉意
I don't believe you're sorry in the slightest.
我琢磨不透你的诡计 但我确信你不会得逞的
I can't fathom this new strategy, but I can assure you it will fail.
我只是想跟孩子们告别
I just wanted to say goodbye to the children
让他们铭记你的英明教导
and to impress upon them the wisdom of your method.
- 再见 林内特小姐 - 求求你了
- Goodbye, Miss Linnet. - Please.
他们不会再受你的荼毒
No spite of yours will ever reach their ears.
如果让我看到你接近他们 我会报♥警♥
If I see you near them, I will inform the police.
莫里斯 带他们出去好吗
Maurice, would you lead them out?
柯瑞本小姐 你没事儿吧
I do hope everything's all right, Miss Cribben?
没事 你今天做得很好
I believe so. You made a beautiful choice today.
记得替我向你哥哥问好
Do pass on my fondest wishes to your brother.
但愿他能好起来参加下一次的礼拜
I do hope he's well enough to attend next Sunday.
但愿如此
God willing.
我们是不是还要在这儿住上几个月
If we're going to be here for a couple of months,
我想我还是去道歉好了
I suppose I'd better say sorry.
行啊 毕竟这是个小城镇
Yeah, might not be a bad idea. It's a small town.
她外婆在克里克大厅打扫卫生
Her nan does the cleaning at Crickley Hall,
所以才会了解我们的事 你不用太在意
that's how she knew about us. You don't have to mean it.
- 你们在说什么呀 - 没什么
- What are you talking about? - Nothing.
- 我们要去上班吗 - 算是吧
- Are we going to work? - Kind of.
他没有回应我
Well, he's not answering.
这也不能说明他还活着
That doesn't mean he's alive.
去问问那些孤儿吧
You need to ask the orphans.
斯特凡
Stefan.
那里有人
There's someone.
周围很黑
They're in darkness.
他们很迷茫
They're lost.
是我儿子吗
Is it my son?
是个男孩
It is a boy.