联♥系♥上斯金纳隆了
We have Skinnarland on radio.
两个当地人配合豪克莱德执行任务 把19磅的高爆♥炸♥药放在甲板下面
Haukelid and two local guys to execute the mission. They will place 19 pounds of high explosive below deck.
大概能炸出一个11平方英尺的洞
Something which ought to create an 11 square foot hole.
渡轮上的货物 不到五分钟就能沉下去
The ferry with all its cargo should go down in less than five minutes.
就是乘客来不及游上岸
Too fast to get to shore before it sinks.
好吧 再试一次 再炸一次 再死几个人
Right. Another attempt, another blast, another fuckload of people die.
这是战争 成功需要付出代价
That's war. There's a price to pay for success.
我们成功什么了?
How successful were we, really?
“新手”行动损失41人 我们破坏的工厂 德国人两个月内重建了
We lost 41 men with Freshman. We sabotaged the factory and had it the Germans rebuild it in two months -
- 听了美♥国♥佬♥的话 轰炸了整个山谷 - 好啦
- and listened to the Yanks and bombed the entire valley. - All right.
现在
And now...
又要去炸毁一艘客轮
...about to blow up a passenger ferry.
- 非常成功 - 这是战争 朱莉 你跟我说的
- Very successful. - It's war Julie, you told me...
片名:《重水战争 第六集》
到底什么计划?
What the hell are you thinking?
替代方案是再次轰炸
The alternative is bombing again.
我们在谈论40到50个平民 再加上报复行动
We're talking about 40-50 civilians. Plus even more reprisals.
不能在路上炸它吗?或者在渡轮之后? 或者在海上?
Can't we blast it on the way down? Or after the ferry, out on the ocean?
- 我估计他们大多数都能上岸 - 低于冰点的水温下?
- I estimate most of them will get to shore. - With the water temperature below freezing?
- 他们有两条救生艇 - 如果渡轮在此之前下沉怎么办?
- They have two life boats. - What if the ferry sinks before that?
那就游泳
Then they swim.
那些做不到的呢? 孩子 老人... 你是怎么想的?
And those who can't? The children and the elderly? What the hell are you thinking?
这是战争 尤玛
It's war, Jomar.
现在我们有机会彻底摆脱重水
We can get rid of the heavy water once and for all.
- 我们别无选择 - 我不这么看
- We don't have a choice! - I don't believe that.
我们对德国人了解多少? 他们到底走了多远?
What do we really know about the Germans? Do we know how far they have come?
我会查清楚
I will try to find out.
去查吧
Do that!
- 丽萨 想听音乐会吗? - 想
- Lise, are you looking forward to the concert? - Yes.
听贝多芬?
To hear Beethoven?
- 拿着 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
- 周六音乐会 - 谢谢
- Concert on Saturday. - Thank you!
周六有音乐会 拿着
There's a concert on Saturday. Here you go.
下午好 我是爱伦·亨里克森 我正在筹备音乐会
Good afternoon. Ellen Henriksen. I'm arranging the concert.
- 阿维德·弗拉德莫 - 克里斯托弗·克雷夫
- Arvid Fladmoe. - Kristoffer Kleive.
预祝两位旅途愉快
I hope you had a nice trip.
8公斤放在靠近引擎的船体上
8 kg in the hull, close to the engines.
出发45分钟后起爆
Approximately 45 minutes after departure.
周五是最糟糕的一天 那一天总是客满
Friday is the worst day. The ferry is always completely full on that day.
没听见我说话吗?
Did you hear what I said?
我做不了主
I'm not the one making the decisions.
请原谅...
Excuse me...
嗯 什么事?
Yes, what is it?
我们要搬走了
We are moving.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
工厂在削减开支 罗尔夫失业了
The factory is cutting back. There is no work for Rolf.
他在诺托登找到一个技工的职位
He got offered a position as a mechanic in Notodden.
我也在那里的箱包厂找到份工作
And I got a job at the bag factory there.
丽萨是怎么说的 她想去吗?
What does Lise say to this? Does she want to go?
- 我们需要钱 - 是啊 对不起
- We need money. - Yes of course, I'm sorry.
我们这个周五就走
We leave this Friday.
- 周五还有音乐会呢 - 不了...
- Friday? What about the concert? - No, it...
我们应该一起去
We were supposed to go together.
那我想办法推迟几天 这样丽萨就能去听音乐会了
I'm going to see if we can postpone it, so that Lise can go to the concert.
那太好了
That would be nice.
对不起 我不该犯傻的
Sorry, I'm just being stupid.
谢谢
Thanks.
早了点儿
It was a bit early!
周五你去查过了吗?
Did you check about Friday?
- 知道谁能帮忙推迟装船吗? - 知道
Do you know anyone who can postpone the shipment? - Yes.
明天再弄 我们推迟到周日动手
Do it by tomorrow, then we'll postpone until Sunday.
- 对不起 长官 - 特隆斯塔德
- Excuse me, Sir. - Tronstad.
- 您有时间吗? - 是的 你有什么事?
- Have you got a minute? - Yes, what can I do for you?
我们有多确定 他们的核弹到底研制出来没有?
How sure are we? How far down the line are they with the bomb?
有没有我不知道的新消息?
Any new information I haven't got?
我们没法确定 只知道沃纳·海森伯格给尼斯·玻尔画了一幅草图
Well, we're never sure. We know that Werner Heisenberg gave Niels Bohr a sketch -
开始我们认为是核弹 不过最有可能是反应堆
that we thought for some time showed a bomb, but which is most likely to have been a reactor, as you thought.
但是有了反应堆就可以制♥造♥钚 有了钚就可以造出核弹
But if you have a reactor you can make plutonium, if you have plutonium you can make a bomb.
我们不知道海森伯格是在警告我们 吓唬我们,帮助我们 还是...
We do not know if Heisenberg did it to warn us, to frighten us, to help us, or -
为了炫耀
just to impress.
所以我们必须炸沉它 因为我们不知道
And that's why we have to sink the shipment. Because we don't know.
我们知道海森伯格认为 重水是核弹计划的关键
We do know that Heisenberg regards heavy water as essential for his bomb project.
我们怕极了 这就是现实
We're afraid. That's the reality.
临界质量算错了
There's something wrong with the critical mass.
我们算出了一吨♥铀
We calculated one ton of uranium.
开始就错了
From the beginning.
内核的大小约为原子本身的万分之一
The size of the core is approximately 1/10,000th of the atom itself.
原子的最大组成部分是真空区
The biggest part of the atom is empty space.
在它们与内核碰撞之前 中子能自♥由♥移♥动♥几厘米
Before they collide with the core, the neutrons move freely several centimeters.
- 毫米 - 几毫米
- Millimeters. - Several millimeters.
即使在铀这样的高密度金属里
Even in a dense metal such as uranium.
一枚核弹不可能用到这么多铀 最初的假设是多大?
We calculated to much uranium for a bomb to be possible. What was our starting point?
一块豌豆大小的铀
A lump of uranium the size of a pea.
这时中子到达表面并消失
Here, the neutrons surface -
不会与新内核发生碰撞 核反应是不可能的
- and just vanish without colliding with new cores.
但是选择更大的铀块 每个中子到达一个新的内核时
With a bigger lump of uranium, every neutron reaches a new core.
- 链式反应开始了 - 没错
- And a chain reaction starts. - That's correct.
错了
Wrong.
一枚核弹有10公斤铀就够了
For a bomb, a 10 kg lump of uranium should suffice.
10公斤?
10 kilograms?
这么说是我们算错了 怎么会这样呢?
Then we have made the wrong calculations? How could that happen?
抬头... 下巴伸直
Up... Chin straight.
来
Come.
他怎么说?
What did he say?
我们会参加的
We will attend.
这将是本地举办过的最佳音乐会 当然由我来买♥♥周日的船票
It'll be the finest concert ever to be held here. Of course I'll pay for the ferry tickets on Sunday.
罗尔夫和克努特今晚开车来接你 就你们三个人
Rolf and Knut will pick you up by car tonight. Just the three of you.
码头上有四名警卫 渡轮上应该不会有警卫
Four guards on the pier. Most likely there won't be any guards on the ferry, -
不过 乘务员有时会睡在那里
but the ferry crew members sometimes sleep there.
筏子藏在 离码头400米远的地方
The raft is positioned a quarter of a mile from the dock.
那里很隐蔽应该没问题
It's no problem getting there unseen, -
但是划到码头这一段 很危险
but from the raft to the ferry, that's risky.
我的邻居在渡轮上
My neighbor will be on the ferry.
- 是你说周五乘客太多我才改变计划的 - 我知道...
- You asked me to change the departure because so many people traveled on Friday. - I know...
- 你现在不能警告他 - 是他们一家人
- You can't warn him now. - It's his entire family!
没区别 你知道后果吗?
Makes no difference. Do you understand the consequences?
- 你也知道船上有人 - 大概知道
- You know someone on the ferry as well? - Could be.
- 你就不想想吗? - 职责所在 我不能想
- Don't you think about that? - I've been ordered not to.
- 他们都是无辜的 - 还有吗?
- They are innocent people! - And?
- 我们接到了命令 一定有人考虑过了 - 考虑过了?
We have gotten an order, so someone must have considered it. -Thought about it?
炸沉渡轮是为了救更多的人
We save more people by sinking the ferry.
- 没这么简单吧? - 对 就这么简单
- Is it really that simple for you? - Yes, it's that simple.
要是我警告他呢?
What if I warn him?
就当我没听见
I didn't hear that.
上山架起天线和英国人保持联♥系♥
Get up in the highlands and make contact with England.
在那儿等候指示 两天后我去找你
There you await new orders. I'll see you there in two days.
听见了吗?
Did you hear me?
- 艾纳尔 - 嗯
- Einar? - Yes.
- 第二排 - 谢谢
- Second row. - Thanks.
拿着... 来 进去吧
Here you go. Come, let's go inside.
1944年2月20日 星期日
Sunday, February 20th 1944
- 昨晚谢谢您 - 我的荣幸
Thanks for last night. -My pleasure.
保重
Thank you.
记住 你可以随时来看我
Remember, you can come visit me as often as you like.
没多远 我可以来接你
It's not that far, and I can come get you.
别无选择? 你什么意思? 我们可以在海上炸沉它
No choice? We could sink the ship out on the sea!
- 英国人不同意 - 我不相信他们
- Not according to the British. - I don't believe them.
- 那去告诉他们 - 那是你应该做的
- Well, tell them. - That's what you should do!
我做了 可他们最终做了其它选择
I did, but it turned out this way.
夺走50条无辜的性命 你得阻止它
Taking the lives of 50 innocent people. You have to stop it.