别担心
Don't worry.
他们准备得很充分
They are very well prepared.
片名:《重水战争 第四集》
高射炮群 先生们
Incoming flak, gentlemen!
固定开伞索
Strap in!
- 准备好 - 是
- Get ready! - Yes!
握紧挂钩伙计们 准备应急跳伞
Hang on boys! Ready to jump in case of impact!
- 好了吗? - 是
- All ready? - Yes!
警报解除 放松点儿
The danger's over. At ease.
陆军元帅同意我关于教授政策的意见
The Field Marshal agreed with me on the professor policy.
他说出了我从来不敢奢望的愿景 出人意料
- With an openness I had not expected.
你看他是不是有点儿像我的老朋友埃尔温
Did you notice how he slightly resembled my old friend Erwin?
就是更严肃 更老点儿
Only bigger and older.
确实是 不过他们中间有些人很古怪
That is true. But there were some strange people among them.
总之他们比之前那些人更有趣也更危险
All in all they are much more interesting but also more dangerous than before.
- 你不是说薛定谔在伦敦吗? - 对 在伦敦附近
- In't Schr?dinger in London? - Yeas, near London.
还记得你答应过他们什么吗?
But you know what you have promised them?
- 答应什么? - 毁掉伦敦
- What do you mean? - London's downfall.
研制炸♥弹♥本身就需要漫长的过程
Who knows if this is going to go as far as the completion of a bomb...
要是他们强迫你造炸♥弹♥怎么办?
What if they force you to build a bomb?
那也是劫数使然
Then we must go through that purgatory.
重要的是我第一次可以做我想做的事
What's important is that for the first time I can do what I want.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
准备跳伞
Action stations!
- 1号♥准备 - 是 长官
- Number one, ready? - Yes, sir!
- 2号♥3号♥准备 - 是 长官
- Number two, ready? Number three, ready? - Yes, sir!
- 4号♥5号♥准备 - 是 长官
- Number four, ready? Number five, ready? - Yes, sir!
- 6号♥准备 - 是 长官
- Number six, ready? - Yes, sir!
1号♥ 跳
Number one, go!
2号♥ 跳
Number two, go!
跟上 跳
Keep up the pace! Go!
- 这是哪儿? - 不知道
- Where are we? - I do not know.
听好 在积雪覆盖之前 抓紧时间搜集装备
Listen, let's collect the rest of the containers before the snow covers them.
然后我们向东走
And then we head east.
第一个找到汇合点的有赏
First one to find us a cabin gets a drink.
狂风加上暴雪 天气越来越差了
Full storm and snow. The weather's getting heavier throughout the day.
- 松鸡还没消息吗?- 没有 昨天就失联了。这种天气根本没有信♥号♥♥
- Still nothing from Grouse? - No, not since yesterday. The weather's so heavy, they can't get through.
谢谢
Thank you.
飞行员担心他们偏离得太远了
The pilots are worried that they were dropped too far north.
他们应该被空降到... 这里
They should have been dropped... here.
现在... 他们在这里
Instead... they are here.
- 距离多远? - 23-24 英里
- How far is that? - 23-24 miles.
- 要走多久? - 在雪里走 大约一天
- How long will it take? - In heavy snow, about a day.
外面没人
There's no one else outside.
- 你在这儿干嘛? - 打猎
- What are you doing here? - Hunting.
- 一个人? 一个人吗? - 是
- Alone? Alone? - Yes.
叫什么? 叫什么?
What's your name? What's your name?
延斯·克瑞斯达森
Jens Kristiansen.
为什么带着3000克朗?
Why are you carrying 3,000 kroner?
是我哥哥的 到了尤达尔交给他
It's my brother's. I am to give it to him in Uvdal.
挪威法♥西♥斯♥党员?
Are you a member of NS?
(Nasjonal Samling - National Gathering, a Norwegian Fascist party)
听到他说的了 你是法♥西♥斯♥党员吗?
You heard what he said. Are you a member of NS?
是... 不是
Yes. I mean no.
你是谁?
Who are you?
- 我是别动队的 - 法♥西♥斯♥?
- I am a member. - Of NS?
- 你是法♥西♥斯♥吗? - 说
- You are a member of NS? - Answer!
不是 挪威抵抗组织?
No. Are you Milorg? (Norwegian Resistance)
太好了 你们是挪威抵抗组织的
That's great. You are members of Milorg, right?
挪威万岁
Long live Norway.
我替你干掉他
I can shoot him for you.
别在这儿 主人回来的时候不该看到一堆骨头
Not here. There mustn't be a pile of bones here when the owner returns.
随便哪儿都行
I can do it anywhere.
怎么办?
What do we do then?
- 我们在哪儿? - 什么意思?
- Where are we? - What do you mean?
地图上 我们在哪儿?
On the map. Where are we?
- 离福奈斯修湖远吗? - 嗯
- Are we far from Bjornesfjorden? - Yes.
- 想活命吗? - 那就给我们带路
- Do you want to live? - Then show us the way there.
站住...
(In German): Stop! Stop.
举起手来
(In German): Hands up!
延斯 艾纳尔
Jens. Einar.
就傻站着吧 别管我们
By all means just stand there, never mind us.
- 没问题 - 好走吗 豪克莱德?
- No problem. - Is it hard, Haukelid?
- 还行 - 嘿 克努特 又见面了
- It looks good. - Hey, Knut. It was about time.
- 你好 - 你好
- Good to see you. - Good to see you.
他还挺老实
He has behaved absolutely fine.
要去告密就割了你舌头
Mention this to anyone, and we'll cut off your tongue.
- 我不会说的 - 要说了你就活到头儿了
- I won't say a word. - If you do, it'll be the last thing you do.
这是一周的食物
Here's food for a week.
找个地儿躲三天
Stay away from people for three days.
走吧
Now get out of here.
- 割了舌头? - 吓吓他
- Cut off his tongue? - Isn't that what they say?
至少现在齐装满员了 在我的领导下
At least we are one team from now on. Under my command.
目标是炸毁重水工厂
The goal is to blow up the heavy water plant.
电台还是豪格兰德负责
The radio is still Haugland's responsibility.
派斯金纳隆到山上找找信♥号♥♥ 别的就指望不上他了
We'll send Skinnarland into the highlands with a transmitter. He can't know any more from this point on.
我们得自己找到下山的路
And we'll have to find a way down.
胜利会师准备出发了
Happy reunions and ready to go.
目前为止一切顺利 来点儿?
So far massive success. May I?
- 怎么了? - 没事
- What? - Nothing.
好啦 怎么了?
Come on, what?
你笑了
You're smiling.
我早就会笑
I have been known to.
- 我不知道你会唱歌♥ - 我有好多事你都不知道呢
- I didn't know you could sing. - Well, there's a lot you do not know about me.
朱莉·史密斯上尉 挪威行动负责人
Captain Julie Smith, Head of Norwegian operations.
六兄弟姐妹之一 唯一的女儿 以第一名的成绩毕业于地方公立学校
One of six siblings, only girl. Graduated at the top of her year at a local state school.
还上了当地报纸的头版 此前绝无仅有
Made the front page in a local paper. Apparently, it never happened before.
呃 也有几个我这样的
Well, there were a few men before me.
那也了不起
Still impressive.
听着 我很抱歉 之前不知道你...
Listen... I'm sorry if I was insensitive.
什么?
When?
你丈夫的事 我不知道他在行动中失踪了
About your husband. I didn't know he was missing in action.
失踪了很多人
Lots of people are.
事实上我们争论了很久 我很高兴他能为国效力
The truth is, we argued all the time. I was glad when he was called up.
我也想过“缺憾让你的内心更强大”之类的屁话
I thought about "absence making the heart grow stronger"? and all that.
但是他离开得太久了
But he's been gone for such a long time.
我都忘了怎么想他了
I think I've forgotten how to miss him.
也许... 我这么做很差劲
Does that... make me sound awful?
不 我理解
No. I understand.
亨里克森厂长
The heavy water plan in Vemork - Director Henriksen!
事情有结果了吗? - 是的
(韦莫克重水工厂)
Is everything under control? - Yes.
我们设法结束了破坏活动
We managed to put an end to the sabotage.
可以继续满负荷生产了
Production is at full capacity again.
谢谢 我们感激您的合作
Thank you. We appreciate your cooperation.
- 这也是水电公♥司♥的最大利益 - 是的
- It is in Hydro's best interest. - Yes.
- 再见 - 德克尔少校
- Good bye. - Major Decker...
之前您在这里逮捕了 很多工人
You arrested several people here after you realized -
理由是 英国人想破坏工厂
that the Englishmen wanted to sabotage the factory.
您看现在是不是 应该放了他们?
Isn't it about time to release some of them again?
不
No.
如果您能网开一面 其中有个叫罗尔夫·丹尼尔森的
If you ever change your mind, there's one among them called Rolf Danielsen.
伯恩 知道他在哪儿吗?
Brun. Do you know where he is?
不
No.
在英国 亨里克森 在英国
In England, Henriksen. In England.
您不觉得所有与重水有关的事故
Don't you find it striking that all incidents with heavy water -
都是在他失踪以后 才停止的?不可疑吗?
ended when he disappeared? Just like that.
祝您愉快 亨里克森厂长
Have a nice evening, Director Henriksen.
好 桥上有2名警卫 广场上的哨所 有10-12人
Okay. There are two guards on the bridge. One guard shed on the square, 10-12 Germans.
屋顶上有机关枪 还没摸清换岗的时间和频率
Machine gun on the roof. We don't know when or how often it is manned.
泛光灯在这儿 这儿和这儿 基本上覆盖了整个广场
Floodlights here, here and here, They light up most of the square.