We don't know what happened. -lt's not hard to understand.
有人倒错了东西
Someone added something that doesn't belong.
肥皂或是鱼肝油
Soap or cod liver oil.
我要一张过去24小时 工作人员的名单
I want a list of everyone who's been here the last 24 hours.
这我办不到
I can't give you that.
为什么?- 这是水电公♥司♥的职责
Why not? -It's Hydro's responsibility.
什么职责?- 防止这种情况再次发生
What responsibility? -To prevent this from happening.
你打算怎么办?
And what are you going to do?
- 查看值班表 - 干什么?
- Go through the list. -To do what?
找出元凶
Find the guilty.
你怎么保证?
Which guarantees do I have?
这是我的职责
This is my company.
如果有人想破坏我们的工作
If someone tries to destroy our work,-
找到肇事者对我最有利
it's in my own interest to find him.
我会竭尽全力的
I will take care of it.
用我自己担♥保♥
I can guarantee it.
好
Good.
- 去叫一下伯恩 - 他今天没来
- I need to speak to Brun. -He's not here today.
- 给他家打个电♥话♥ - 他没接电♥话♥
- He might be at home. Call him. -He's not answering.
没留下口信吗?
He must have left a message.
休息
We're breaking
你们又晚了...
You were too late, again.
15秒 - 警卫在这儿 不在那儿
15 seconds. -The guards are there, not there.
还有 门向里开
And the door opens inwards.
尤玛 打个招呼吧
Jomar. Say hello to the boys.
- 昆特·豪克莱德 - 尤玛·伯恩 - 坎普·伊德兰
- Knut Haukelid. -Kasper ldland.
- 尤根·约恩伯格 - 贝基·斯坦萨姆
- Joachim R?nneberg. -Birger Str?msheim.
- 怎么来的? - 从瑞典
- How did you get here? -Through Sweden.
- 暴露了? - 嗯
- Close call? -Yes.
怎么安排的?
What's the plan?
- 三周内 - 太好了
- In three weeks. -That's great.
还要准备很多
There's still a lot to do.
- 计划 培训和设备 - 会解决的
- Planning, training, equipment. -You'll manage.
我们搞砸了一次 现在山上还有一帮人饿肚子呢
We've had one failed mission and a group on the plateau without food.
准备好了
We're ready.
好了 先生们 现在关灯做好准备
All right, gentlemen, turn off the lights and get ready
1942年12月24日
24. December 1942
- 来了吗? - 还没有
- Is he here yet? - No, not yet.
- 怎么了? - 我们在等天气预报
- What's wrong? - We are waiting for the weather report.
- 我们要戴上降落伞吗? - 等等
- Can we put our parachutes on? - Let's wait.
- 那是什么? - 老虎钳
- What's that? - Wire cutters.
- 我知道 拿它干什么? - 就是想...
- Well, I know that. What's it doing in there? - I just thought that...
太重了 扔掉
Too heavy. Get rid of it.
是 上尉
Yes, Captain.
长官
Sir
大雪封锁了海岸
Heavy snow along the coast.
好啦,任务延期
All right, let's postpone.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
是啊 该过节了
That was that Christmas.
我们可以去酒吧庆祝一下 第一轮约恩伯格请
We can celebrate in the bar. First round is on R?nneberg.
你是老大请第一轮 第二轮我请
You're the boss. Second round is on me.
- 我没钱 - 我借给你
- You don't have any money. -I can borrow from you.
反正大家都得死
We're going to die anyway.
你不来吗?
Are you not coming?
喝醉了我就做不了新计划了
You can't plan a new mission with a hangover.
我们明天没打算做什么新计划
Well, we're not going to plan a new mission tomorrow, for Christ's sake --
这是圣诞节别扫兴了
it's Christmas and that's blasphemy.
挪威人不过圣诞节吗? - 当然过了
Or do Norwegians not celebrate Christmas? - Yes, we do.
我应该和家人在一起
I should be with my family.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
我应该和丈夫在一起
I should be with my husband.
我需要喝点儿
I need a drink.
哦,丹尼男孩
∮ Oh, Danny Boy
管道,管道在呼唤
∮ The pipes, the pipes are calling
从格伦到格伦
∮ From glen to glen
在山腰下
∮ And down the mountainside
夏天过去了
∮ The summer's gone
所有的树叶都在飘落
∮ And all the leaves are falling
是你,是你,必须离开,而我必须等待
∮ Tis you, tis you, must go and I must bide
但是当夏天在草地上回来时
∮ But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
当山谷因白雪而寂静无声
∮ And when the valley's hushed and white with snow
是的,当夏天笼罩在阴影中时,我会在这里
∮ Yes, I'll be here when summer is in shadow
哦,丹尼男孩
∮ Oh, Danny Boy,
哦,丹尼男孩
∮ Oh, Danny Boy
我是如此爱你
∮ I love you so.
- 欢迎 - 晚上好 我妻子伊丽莎白
- Welcome. -Good evening. My wife Elisabeth.
- 很高兴认识你。 -你呢。晚上好
- Pleased to meet you. -And you. Good evening.
菲舍尔将军
General Fischer.
这位是海森伯格教授 铀计划领导人
Professor Heisenberg, head of the uranium programme.
就是您花光了我们所有的钱
So it's you who is spending all our money.
海森伯格夫人
Mrs Heisenberg.
- 你好 - 沃纳
- Hello. -Werner.
女士们先生们 有请海森伯格教授
Ladies and gentlemen, Professor Heisenberg.
来的路上 我听到有人说
On my way in here I heard someone say-
目前所有可用的资源 都将部署在东部前线
-that all available resources now will be sent to the Eastern Front.
投入更多的飞机 坦克和士兵
More planes, tanks and soldiers.
所以战争很快就能胜利
That the war needs to start giving results fast.
然后教授们可以研究他们想要的一切
And then the professors can do as much research as they want.
我承认 这个说法很吸引人
I admit that the thought is understandable.
但是 这是一隅之见
But it's too short-sighted.
我想陈述一些事实
I want to explain something to you-
希望诸位能加以考虑
and I ask you to keep it in mind.
我们的研究进度
Our current research situation-
跟我们的敌人是一样的 英国 加拿大和美国
-is the same as for our enemies in England, Canada and America.
没有人能取得突破
There won't be any earth-shattering results anytime soon.
不是今天 也不是下周
Not today, and most likely not next week.
也许是五年
But perhaps in five years.
三年 明年
Three years. Next year.
但是当研究结果出来的时候
But the results from this research-
它们将彻底改变 我们以往对能量的看法
-will change our understanding of energy. Completely.
我们可以建造更多的飞机和坦克
We can build as many planes as we like.
我们可以继续扩大战场 在陆地 海上 空中
We can fight the biggest battles on land, at sea or in the air.
但是无论我们做什么
But no matter what we do,-
最终成功控制原子能的人
those who manage to control the nuclear energy-
将无敌于天下
will be unbeatable.
我说的能源到底是什么?
What kind of energy are we talking about?
举个例子 我所说的能源
Examples: We are talking about energy-
能让我们的舰艇在海上航行数月
-that can make our ships sail on the oceans for months.
我们在研究一种 能让工厂的机器永不停转的能源
We are talking about energy that can supply our industry for years.
我们正在接近这个目标
We're getting closer to our goal.
您的目标是什么 海森伯格教授?
What is your goal, Professor Heisenberg?
建造♥反♥应堆
To build a reactor.
反应堆不是炸♥弹♥
A reactor is not a bomb.
反应堆产生的能量和钚
A reactor will produce energy and plutonium-
可以用在炸♥弹♥上
which can be used in bombs.
但是 如果我们迫切需要炸♥弹♥
But if we so desperately need a bomb-
为什么不首先生产钚呢?
why don't we just produce plutonium?
因为它不是这样工作的
Because it doesn't work that way.
女士们先生们,之前参加
Ladies and gentlemen, I have already had the pleasure-
海森伯格教授的讲座 我曾有过这样的乐趣
-of listening to one of Professor Heisenberg's lectures.
不如请您现场为我们解释一遍
And I am certain that you will now explain to us-
炸♥弹♥的威力究竟如何惊人
how powerful the bomb must be-
能让菲舍尔将军也深信不疑
-so that even general Fischer will be convinced.
您说这种炸♥弹♥
This bomb that you are talking about,-
能在几秒钟内摧毁一座城市
-that you say can destroy a whole city in seconds,-
您说的城市有多大?
how big is this city you're talking about?
我来确认一下 您想轰炸的城市有多大?
Let me ask this instead: How big is the city you want to hit?
伦敦
London.
要摧毁伦敦 您需要的炸♥弹♥大概有...
To destroy London you need a bomb the size of...
大概菠萝这么大
The size of a pineapple.
- 大概和这个一样大吗? - 大概这么大