- 我们怎么下去? - 从东边 这儿
- How do we get down? - From the east side. Here.
顺着公路 拿下桥头 再摸到这儿
We follow the road, attack the bridge and continue up here.
外♥围♥组负责掩护 用手榴弹端掉哨所
A team takes cover and takes out the guard shed with handgrenades.
凯西 伊德兰 斯坦萨姆和我 进入主楼
Kayser, Idland, Str?msheim and I continue into the building -
安放炸♥药♥ 两分钟内炸掉工厂
place the explosives with a two-minute fuse and blow up the plant.
- 这是计划? - 对 计划
- That's the plan? - Yeah, that's the plan.
- 强攻进去 - 对
- Shoot our way inside? - Yes.
- 要是尤坎增援呢? - 我们早干完了
- And if the send reinforcements from Rjukan? - We'll be done before that.
干不完呢?
And if not?
- 那撤退呢? - 原路返回
- And what about the retreat? - It is the same route back.
- 怎么? - 从峡谷下去呢?
- What? - What about the ravine?
不 太陡了 几乎不可能
It's too steep. It's impossible to get down there.
就是能下去也会很慢 太冒险了
And anyway, it's slow and risky -
增援部队很快就到
and reinforcement could arrive before we make it out.
- 这样就降低了交火的可能 - 这可免不了
- It decreases the chance of having to shoot. - We can't avoid that.
只要进了峡谷 就是德军最后一道关口
The ravine is the last place the Germans will look.
要是我们刚到桥上 德军的增援就到了 我们怎么办?
What if reinforcements arrive while we are on the bridge?
- 那儿只有两个警卫 - 哨所里还有十几个呢
- We're only talking about two Germans. - Plus 10-12 in the guard shed.
这么干把握不大
I think it's a bad plan.
现在说这话晚了点儿
It's a little late to say that now.
我还能说什么呢?
When else could I have said it?
你问我们怎么想的 约希姆
You asked us what we thought, Joachim.
我问了吗?
Did I?
明天我去峡谷探探路 去看看也没什么坏处
Let me check the ravine tomorrow. Maybe it's a bad option, but it can't hurt to check.
我找到条路
It can be done.
在威尔下面
Below V?er.
我要找你们逐一问话
I'll talk with you one by one.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
走峡谷
The ravine.
你和我是行动组领导 约希姆
You and I are the group leaders, Joachim.
英国人说走桥 我们就走桥
And if England said the bridge, then the bridge it is.
你怎么说我怎么干 对我来说都一样
I'll do what you decide. It's all the same for me.
你知道我的看法
You know what I mean.
- 为什么我不在爆破组? - 你要在外♥围♥掩护
- But why am I not on the blasting team? - We need you outside.
我不知道哪条路更好
I don't know which route is the best.
峡谷是最佳选择
The ravine is out best chance.
我们可能忽略它了
We might get up there unnoticed.
我很想同意你的看法 谁知道呢
Would've liked to agree with you, but I don't.
峡谷
The ravine.
你不跟我们走 克努特 你留在山上看电台
You are not coming with us, Knut. You'll stay in the highlands, in charge of the radio.
我去了会更有用 你需要每一个人
I'll be of better use down there. You need every man.
你留下
You're staying here.
两票选桥 两票弃权 剩下的选峡谷
Two votes for the bridge, two abstained and the rest for the ravine.
- 那撤退呢? - 到那时候...
- And the retreat? - When we get that far...
如果能扛到那时候
IF we get that far.
那我们只能...见机行事 奋力求生
We'll do what is practical when we get there. It's about survival.
那儿 很好
There. That's nice.
下去
Get out.
他们刚刚 释放了丹尼尔森
They have just released Danielsen.
是 我在窗前看到了
Yes. I saw it from the window.
- 你和这件事有关系吗? - 我也是才知道他被放了
- Do you have anything to do with that? - No, I only saw just now that he was dropped off.
哇 装得还挺像
You're so cute when you're lying.
现在开心了?
How are you, really?
开心了
I miss you.
不过小丽萨更开心 我喜欢听到她的笑声
But it's fine with little Lise. I love hearing her laugh.
很好
Good.
那你说是谁干的?
What are you thinking of?
- 尤玛·伯恩 - 是吗?
- Jomar Brun. - Yes?
事实证明 他早就开始搞破坏了
It turns out that he has worked against the plant for a long time.
我最信任的人 我替他担♥保♥的
My most trusted man. I vouched for him.
你在担心什么?
What are you afraid of?
档案室里到处都是我和伯恩的信件
The archives are full of correspondence between Brun and I.
- 删了它 - 那些是水电公♥司♥的文件
- Then get rid of it. - Those are Hydro's files.
也没什么见不得光的事情 就是容易被误解
Nothing that cannot withstand the light of day. But the relationship can be misinterpreted.
那还等什么? 快处理掉
What are you waiting for? Get rid of it.
1943年2月28日夜间
The night of 28th February, 1943
满月 但是能见度很差
There's a full moon, but the visibility is poor.
慢慢会亮的
It should get brighter.
反正能看见路
I'll find the way anyway.
祝你好运
Good luck.
计划有变 他们顺着峡谷下去了
A change of plan. They are going down the ravine.
- 什么 为什么改变计划? - 他们说那座桥防守太严密
- What? Why change the plan? - The men say the bridge is heavily guarded.
河上结冰了 他们派人试了一下 已经摸过去一个人了
There's ice on the river. They already got one man down, he crossed the river and then he got up again.
- 这是可行的 - 是的 不过更冒险
- So it is doable. - Yes, but the risks are enormous.
- 行动时间没变? - 对 晚八点
- Same departure time? - Yes, at 20:00.
就是现在 他们要下去了
That's now. They're going down now.
我们把滑雪板留在这儿
We'll leave the skis here.
背包呢?
And the backpacks?
那里有个棚子
There is a shed down there.
来车了
Car. Car!
背包
The backpacks.
有车 隐蔽
Car. Down!
走...
Go, go!
换岗时间 还有13分钟
They change the shift in 13 minutes.
他们从这儿摸到这儿了 等机会
They went down here, and now they are there, waiting.
没消息就是好消息 盼着吧
I suppose no news is good news. Well, a while, anyway.
晚上好 亨里克森厂长
Good evening, director Henriksen.
晚上好
Good evening.
好 一分钟 倒计时
Okay, one minute. Counting down.
阿尔 老虎钳
Arne, the wirecutters!
穿过这里的大门
Going through the gate here.
苏哈恩留下防守大桥
And Storhaug will go down here to guard the bridge.
剩下的六个人走这条路
The six guys remaining will go down this way.
门在警卫的另一边 掩护我们
The door is on the other side of the guards. Cover us from here.
门锁上了 你试试那边 我们去找通风口 走
The door is locked. You try the door on the other side. We'll go down the shaft. Go!
走
Ready?
有人问起你 就详细描述一下 英军制♥服♥的样子
When they ask you, explain how an English uniform looks.
明白吗?
Is that understood?
走...
Go, go!
也许两分钟长了点儿
Maybe two minutes is bit long...?
一分钟?
One minute?
30秒
30 seconds.
30秒
30 seconds.
有人吗?
Hello? Is anybody there?
快躲开
Get out of here!!
有人吗?
Hello?
开灯...
Light. Light!
海伦伯格 你回落脚点检查一遍
Helberg head back to the cabin and look through everything!
抽屉 柜子 床 所有东西全烧了
Drawers, cabinets, beds... all of it. Burn everything.
其余的人 分两路走
The rest of us will split up now.
切斯特鲁普和豪克莱德 你们两个上山
Kjelstrup and Haukelid, you two head into the highlands.
帕尔松去尼默谷河
Poulsson, you go to Lake Numedal.
其余五个人 直奔瑞典 在那儿集♥合♥
The rest, all five of us, head straight to Sweden. You'll meet us there.
- 估计要走多久? - 两到三周
- How long do you think it will take? - Two to three weeks.
地狱旅程 不过你能应付过去
All hell will break loose. But you're going to make it.
- 我们全身而退了对吧? - 没错
- We were pretty good, weren't we? - I think so.
- 旅途愉快 - 旅途愉快
- Have a good trip, then. - Have a good trip.
成功了 重水罐被炸成碎片 他们也撤了 全员安全撤离
They've done it. Heavy water tanks blown to bits. And they're all out, all are safe up on the highlands, -
明天前往瑞典 我看得来一杯够劲儿的 对吧?
- heading to Sweden tomorrow. I think this calls for a stiff drink, don't you?
要双份才过瘾
A bloody double.
- 每人双份? - 当然
- All right with everyone? - I think so.
- 谢谢 长官 - 干杯 干得漂亮
- Thank you, Sir. - Cheers. Well done!
- 不 不 以挪威的方式 - 对 这一点很重要(干杯)
No, no. The Norwegian way. It's important.
等等 一次一个...
Wait, wait. One at a time...
特隆斯塔德 我们想喝酒
Tronstad, we're drinking.
- 史密斯上尉和我已经等不及了 - 干杯
Captain Smith and I would like to drink our whisky. - Cheers!
- 这么晚了还在工作? - 是啊
- You are still working late? - Yes.
- 你呢? - 一样
- And you? - Me too.
他们把重水工厂炸掉了
They blew up the heavy water plant.
- 谁?- 还不知道 蓄意破坏
- Who? - We don't know yet. Sabotage.