剧集 | 电击少女(2023) | 导航列表
前面提及的一篇文章的作者
The author... of the aforementioned article
恰巧是你丈夫的大学同学
just happened to be an old college friend of your husband's.
德克兰是世界上 最重要的调查记者之一
Ah, Declan is one of the foremost investigative reporters in the world.
没错 他恰巧是我丈夫的朋友
And, yes, he happens to be my husband's friend.
我丈夫有很多朋友
My husband has a lot of friends.
他是个很友好的人
He's a... He's a friendly guy.
但这种推测 真是太孤注一掷了
But this speculation, it's just desperate, Daniel.
这吃相可不好看
It's not a good look.
州长在拼命地抓住最后一根稻草
The Governor is grasping at extremely thin straws
努力引导民众看不到真♥相♥
in an attempt to distract you from the truth.
真♥相♥就是这个
The truth is this,
自从放电能力出现之后 暴♥力♥犯罪数量下降
violent crime is down since the emergence of EOD.
报告的强♥暴♥案件数量下降了75%
Reported rapes are down 75%.
家暴案件数量下降了61%
Domestic violence is down 61%.
最近三个月内 没有关于
There have been no reports
有色人种跨性别女性的谋杀案
of missing or murdered trans women of colour
这种能力不是威胁
in the last three months.
而是更美好未来的保障
That is not a threat, that is a promise of a better future.
下一个问题来自于朗维尤市的 佩内洛普赫伦
Next question is from Penelope Herron from Longview City.
嗨
Hi.
我认为自己是女权主义者
I consider myself a feminist.
我相信每位女性都应该有选择权
I believe every woman should have a choice.
我选择不要放电能力
And I have chosen not to get the EOD.
这是她的选择 对吗
I mean, that's her choice, right?
我所看到的它的每一次使用 都是暴♥力♥行为
Every use I've seen for this thing, it's about violence.
我在一个充满暴♥力♥的家庭长大
I grew up in a house with violence. I don't want this.
我不想要这样 我不想要我的孩子这样
I don't want this for my children.
我觉得这是强加给我的
I feel like this is being forced on me.
这就好像逼我在家里放一支枪 而我根本不想要
It's like forcing me to have a gun in my house when I don't want one.
逼迫我女儿随身携带一支枪
Forcing my daughter to carry a gun on her body.
你要采取什么措施 来应对及控制这种情况呢
What steps are you taking to contain and control this
又如何保护我们这些 不想要生活中有这种能力的人呢
and to protect those of us who don't want this in our lives?
丹顿州长
Governor Dandon.
佩内洛普 谢谢你
Penelope, thank you.
我很开心你提出这个问题
I am so glad you asked.
你感觉紧张是对的
And you are right to be nervous.
因为 说实话
Because let's be honest,
放电能力就是一种未经许可的武器
EOD is an unlicensed weapon.
所以我才会很高兴地宣布 我的团队正在
Which is why I am pleased to announce that my team
制定一项法案 将转移放电能力的行为定为非法行为
is in the process of putting together a bill that would outlaw the transfer of EOD.
-不 等一下 -他可以这样吗
- No, no, hold on. No, no. -Can he do that?
-不 我们考虑一下 -不可以
- Let's think about this. -No, no, he can't.
我们不知道从长远角度看 放电能力对我们的身体
We have no idea what the long-term health effects of EOD
会带来什么样的影响
are on the human body.
一旦绞线体被激活 放电能力就是一种不可逆转的状态
And once the skein is activated, EOD is an irreversible condition.
对吗 就像枪♥支♥ 这实质上是对于公共安全的讨论
Like guns, this is a public health debate veiled as a matter
披着个人自♥由♥的外衣而已
of personal liberty.
柯丽瑞洛佩兹市长
Mayor Cleary-Lopez?
佩内洛普 首先 我想要感谢你如此坦诚
Penelope. First off, I want to thank you for being so open
讲出了今天你在这里的感受
and honest about your feelings here today.
我感谢你的脆弱感
I appreciate your vulnerability.
我想要问你个问题
I'd like to ask you something.
当然可以
Erm, sure.
你说你在暴♥力♥环境中长大
You say you grew up with violence,
似乎你一直在努力
and it sounds like you've worked very hard
为你自己的家人营造一个安全的家
to cultivate a safe home for your own family.
我知道这是怎样了不起的成就
I know what an achievement that is.
但我要问你
But let me ask you this,
你认为所有的女性 在自己家里都有同样的安全感吗
do you think every woman feels the same sense of safety under her own roof?
不是的
No.
你觉得大多数女性在外面 走在街上时
And do you think most women feel that safety when they're out in the world,
会觉得安全吗
out on the streets?
不是的
Not really, no.
你觉得在外面公开场所 和在自己家里一样安全吗
And do you feel as safe out in public as you do in your own home?
克拉克22新闻频道 现场报道 参议员竞选决战 丹顿对洛佩兹
好吧 事实上
Okay, the truth is,
拥有放电能力的女性 会让这个世界对你来说更安全
women who have this are actually making the world safer for you.
当然 我支持你不要放电能力的选择
I support your choice not to get EOD. Absolutely.
但我不支持的是
But what I do not support
人们帮其他的女性做出这种选择
is people making that choice for other women,
那些女性可能会认为 她们需要有这种能力
women who may feel they do have that need.
选择 我们来谈谈选择
Choice? Let's talk about choice.
我们来谈谈加利福尼亚的一所学校
Let's talk about a school in California.
其实是一个改造营
A conversion camp, really,
在那里有绞线体的孩子们 被迫服用药物
where children with skeins are force-fed medication.
我们来谈谈一个 被送到这种营地的男孩子
Now let's talk about a boy who was sent to one of these camps.
其实是你女儿的男朋友
Your daughter's boyfriend, in fact.
你自称是有健康家庭价值观的候选人
Now, you call yourself the family values candidate,
提倡身体自主♥权♥
an advocate for bodily autonomy,
但你的竞选团队 违背这个男孩子的意愿
but your campaign sent that boy away
把他送去做实验
to be experimented on against his will!
-什么 -不 不是的
-What? -No, no, no...
-我们没有 我… -是的 你们就是这样做的
-We didn't... I didn't-- -Yes. You did.
他可怜的父母就坐在那里
His poor parents are sitting right out there.
你满口谎言 虚伪至极
And you're a liar. And a fraud.
我们怎么能信任你 会保护美国人♥民♥
How can we trust you to protect the American people
你连自己的儿子在受到 自己女儿攻击的时候都保护不了
when you can't even protect your own son from being assaulted by your unstable daughter?
好了 够了
-Okay, that's enough!
-播放广♥告♥ -给我拿点水来
- Go to commercial! - Get me some water!
-该死 快停下 -爸爸
Dad?
我现在在喀尔巴阡 靠近罗马尼亚边境某处
I'm in Carpathia. Somewhere near the Romanian border.
军队被派遣去平息叛乱 但似乎佐娅已经做好了迎敌准备
The army were sent here to confront the rebels. But it looks like Zoia was ready for them.
到处有尸体 炮火声 烧焦的痕迹
There are bodies, gunfire, burn marks.
这是放电能力被用作武器的证据
Evidence that EOD has been used as a weapon...
规模很大
on a grand scale.
德克兰
Declan?
该死
Shit! Shit!
该死
Fuck.
迈伦将军
- General Miron.
她们…
They...
摧毁了我们的坦克
destroyed our tanks.
我带你去找救援 好吗
I'm gonna get you some help, okay? I'm gonna get you--
她们杀了所有人
They killed everyone.
对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
塔蒂阿娜…她早就知道… 她警告了她们…她背叛了我们
Tatiana... she knew... she warned them... she betrayed us!
视频电♥话♥ 努蒂
出什么事了 图恩德
What's happened, Tunde?
我看了你的直播
I saw your live stream.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
图恩德 我要你马上回家 好吗
Tunde, I need you to come home now, okay?
-你听到了吗 -我知道
- Do you hear me? -I...
图恩德 回家吧
Tunde, come home!
小妹妹…
So, little one.
结束了 我们自♥由♥了
It's done. We're free.
差不多了
Almost.
你当妈妈了
You're a mother.
你当姨妈了
You're an auntie.
我们要确保她的生活 不会像我们这样被毁掉
Let's make sure she doesn't get screwed up like we did.
总统夫人 等待命令
Awaiting orders, Madam President!
她不会的
She won't.
她有放电能力
She has The Power.
是的
Yeah.
没错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
我之前以为你更高一些
I thought you'd be taller.
我的电火花不管用了 你是怎么做到的
My spark's not working. How are you doing that?
你还认为我是假的吗
You still think I'm fake?
我什么都看不到
Well, I can't see nothing.
你利用它从内部控制我
You're using it to control me from the inside?
你是怎么做到的
-How the fuck are you doing that?
-我已经告诉你了… -是的 上帝
-I already told you-- Yeah, yeah. God.
剧集 | 电击少女(2023) | 导航列表