剧集 | 电击少女(2023) | 导航列表
Jigsaw puzzles?
拼图游戏
Jigsaw puzzles.
莫斯卡列夫太太 您对维克多的第一印象是什么
Mrs Moskalev, what was your first impression of Viktor?
他非常迷人 我们之间产生了火花
Oh, he was very charming and he had a great sparkle.
该死
Shit!
总统先生 您对北方那些女人 有什么看法
President, what are your feelings on the women in the north?
- 感觉受到威胁吗 - 这个问题不许问
You feel threatened? These questions are not allowed.
可能会有起义发生
You could have a rebellion on your hands.
她们在穷♥人♥中很受欢迎
They're very popular with the poor.
这些女人是被贩运进您的国家的
These women were trafficked within your country.
她们心怀愤怒是可以理解的
Understandably, they're angry.
我小时候很穷
I grew up very poor.
每晚都饿着肚子上♥床♥睡觉
I went to bed without dinner every night.
我父亲不得不♥穿♥过 乌克兰边境线去找工作
My father had to cross the border to Ukraine to find work.
我亲爱的妈妈愿意给我们一切
My beloved mother would have given us everything,
但她却一无所有
but she had nothing to give.
所以我们受过很多苦
So we suffered a lot.
但这就是上帝的旨意
But that's how God wanted it.
我的童年也是一样 但幸运的是他拯救了我
For Tatiana, the same, but luckily he saved me.
嘿
Hey, look.
不可以拍照 放下
No photos. Down.
好的
OK.
这些女人烧毁了一座纺织厂
These women burned a textile factory to the ground.
为工资太低和薪酬不平等鸣不平
Shouting for poor wages and unequal pay.
现在女人没有薪酬了
Now there is no pay for women.
她们能做什么工作呢 回去做娼妓吗
What will they do for work? Go back to whoring?
靠找男人不劳而获
Have men, had it easy?
我们挖煤炭 我们上战场
We dig for coal. We go to war.
女人也会上战场
Well, women go to war too.
那是为了好玩 为了证明 她们可以跟男人一样好
Um, for fun. To prove they are as good as men.
别无其他
Nothing else.
反抗组织的领头人 是一个名叫佐娅的女人
The rebels are led by a woman called Zoia.
你说得够了
Enough talking.
- 图恩德 别说了 - 佐娅生了个女儿
- Tunde. - Will you shut the fuck up? - Zoia gave birth to a daughter.
我说了够了
- I said enough.
这次采访到此结束
This interview is over.
你们两个站起来
Up. Both of you.
德克兰
Declan. Declan!
没事的 别怕
It's OK. Don't panic.
坐下吧 图恩德奥乔
Sit down. Tunde Ojo.
好的
OK, OK, OK.
- 你们为什么要来皇宫 - 我是摄像师
Why have you come to the palace? I'm a photographer.
我是说 你为什么要来皇宫
I said why have you come to the palace?
不 我是 我就是个摄像师
No, I am. I'm a photographer.
好吗 我来这里时间不长 但我和布里兹先生…
OK, I haven't been here very long, but me and Mr Blease...
起义的女人们带着我分发食物和药品
The rebel women took me to the villages to dispense food and medicine.
在这片富庶的土地上 我看到了令人震惊的贫穷
The levels of poverty I saw in this rich continent are shocking.
我永远无法忘记那些饥饿的脸庞 充满了痛苦
Hungry faces I'll never forget. Suffering.
五年之后 在莫斯卡列夫统治下的 女孩们将面临起义女人们同样的命运
For the girls, under Moskalev, in five years' time, a fate like the rebel women awaits them.
我现在就要听到答案 不然你们两个都要入狱
I want answers now or prison for both of you.
等等 等一下 有误会 迈伦将军
Wait, wait, wait. Wait a second. There's been a misunderstanding, General Miron.
我需要和我的编辑通话
I need to speak to my editor.
我们都上当了 这个混♥蛋♥告诉我 他在《国家地理》工作
I think we've both been had. Bastard told me he worked for National Geographic.
什么
What?
跟我来
Come with me.
等等 不 德克兰
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
德克兰 等等 德克兰
No, Declan, Declan. Declan, wait.
德克兰
Declan. Declan! Declan!
该死 德克兰
Fuck. Declan!
不要啊 该死
No, no, no, no, no, fuck.
该死的笨蛋 你太蠢了
Oh, fucking idiot. You're so fucking stupid.
放电能力的受害者 应该得到保护与公正
The victims of EOD deserve protection and justice.
如果想要终止暴♥力♥ 华盛顿只有一个选择
If you want to put a stop to the violence, there's one choice for the state of Washington.
丹尼尔丹顿是唯一可以保证 带领我们恢复正常的
Daniel Dandon is our only sure bet for a return to normal.
回归安全 这次竞选活动 由丹尼尔丹顿支持进行
A return to security. This campaign was endorsed by Daniel Dandon.
嘿 你要干什么
Hey. What you up to?
你又在刷帖骂那个虚伪的 撒谎的资本主义市长
You shit posting on that fake ass, lying capitalist mare again?
“那个穿着昂贵鞋子的女人 就好像没腌制过的鸡肉”
That expensive-shoed bitch is like unseasoned chicken.
鸡肉这条不是我发的 我只是很喜欢
I didn't post the chicken one, just liked it.
被你的秘密警♥察♥发现了
Did your secret police dig that up?
如果你说的秘密警♥察♥ 是我的社交媒体团队 那么没错
Well, if by "secret police", you mean my social media team, then yes.
这并不难 若斯 怎么回事
And it was not difficult, Jos. - What the hell?
对不起 我当时很生气
- Sorry. - I was pissed.
为什么呢
Why?
你选择做公众人物
You chose to be a public figure.
你选择的
You chose that.
我没有选择被众人关注
I didn't choose to be stared at
并且必须一直在公众眼中保持完美
and to have to be perfect in the public eye all the time.
你不用做到完美
You don't have to be perfect.
你就很完美
You are perfect.
妈妈
Mum,
有些东西我明确地 请求你不要发布出去
like there was stuff that I explicitly asked you not to post.
我不喜欢我在里面的样子 可你还是发布了
I just didn't like how I looked in it and you posted it anyway.
有时候我觉得自己被利用了
I just, sometimes feel used,
就好像你在为了自己的工作 努力营销我们的家庭形象
like you're trying to sell an image of our family for your work.
这太糟糕了
It sucks.
我之前没有意识到 但你说的对
Wow, uh, I didn't realise, but you're right.
你们这些孩子是我最为之骄傲的
I mean, you kids, you're what I'm most proud of
有时候我就想要分享 但我从来没有想要伤害你
and sometimes I wanna share that, you know? But, I would never wanna hurt you.
我希望你能告诉我 而不是在网上发帖子骂我
I wish you'd talk to me instead of trolling me on the Internet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧 谢谢你
OK, thank you.
我以前不知道你为什么要做这些事 但现在我懂了
I didn't know why you were doing what you did, but I get it now.
你看到丹顿在做什么吗 他找到了本周新的男性受害者
Have you seen what Dandon's been up to? He's a new male-victim-of-the-week
阿♥拉♥巴马州的 克莱德蒙哥马利看起来就是个变♥态♥
and Clyde Montgomery from Alabama seems like a total perv.
他把他包装成民族英雄推给公众
He's just selling him to the public like he's a hometown hero.
这太恶心了
It's so gross.
这是公然散布恐慌
It's blatant fear-mongering is what it is.
将这些女孩作为目标很危险
It's dangerous when he targets all those girls' backs.
你必须阻止他
You have to stop him.
我们会的
We will.
放电女性同盟
Sparkle fingers unite.
对不起
Sorry.
没事的
That's OK.
好了 你们两个
All right, both of you,
穿上步行鞋 拿上外套
get your walking shoes on and grab your jackets.
- 我们15分钟之后出发 - 什么
We're heading out in 15. - What?
- 去哪儿 - 好玩的地方
- Where? Some place fun.
我不能随意出门 我要准备一个演说
Well, I can't just do a spontaneous trip. I have to go over a speech.
- 今晚我和赖安有安排 - 我不在乎 好吗 我不在乎
And I have plans with Ryan tonight. I don't care, OK? I don't care.
我们需要像一个真正的家庭 一样共度一些时间 不是假的那种
We need to spend time together as a family, as a real family, not a fake family making fake breakfasts
假装吃早餐 假装做事情 我们从现在开始
and doing fake things and we're starting it now.
好了 伊兹和马蒂呢
OK, Izzy and Matty...
? I lick their hands Clean of bark and bite ?
? So they can sleep deep at night ?
你曾是说不出话的女孩
You were the girl without a voice,
现在全世界都在倾听你的声音
and now the whole world is listening.
? I wish I could throw the first punch ?
我受够了 把钱给我
I'm done, I'm done. Just give me the fuckin' money and let me get out of here.
受够什么了 受够和我说话了
- I've got shit to do. - Done with talking to me?
? Like us, like to ?
? You like to make me suffer ?
? Thought we loved one another ?
? Ghosts of all your old lovers around ?
技巧不错 你怎么做到的
? Be quiet, don't make a sound ?
? 'Cause all your girls like to fight ?
我的天赋来自上帝
? I like to make you suffer ?
? Thought we loved one another ?
笑死人了 别瞎扯了 你看到 我的视频了吗 那才是真正的力量
? Ghosts of all my old lovers around ?
? Be quiet, don't make a sound ?
? 'Cause all my girls like to fight ?
? Fight ?
? Fight ?
来加入我们吧 这里是你的家
我有家 不需要加入你们的邪教 告诉我你是怎么做到的就行
? All my girls like to fight ?
? Mm ?
? Throw the first punch ?
你是想惹事吗
Are you fucking looking for trouble?
? Better put down your gun Put your fists up or run ?
剧集 | 电击少女(2023) | 导航列表