剧集 | 电击少女(2023) | 导航列表
要出发去王宫了 还有两分钟
Look, I have to leave for the palace in two minutes.
“这个社会坏掉了 只有女人才可以重建”
The system is broken and only women can rebuild it again.
当然充满了陈词滥调 但你是独家新闻
It's riddled with clichés, of course, but you've got the exclusive.
整理一下 我拿去给我的编辑
Tidy it up, and I'll get it to my editor.
足够让一个人想要再回去那里
Enough to make a man wanna get back out there.
你为什么不去
Why don't you?
写了两百字关于卡扎菲的报道 就害我失去了一升半血 我没那运气
200 words on Gaddafi cost me three pints of blood. Gotta know when your luck is up.
我一直想写一本书
I've been thinking of writing a book.
放电能力大事记
Chronicle EOD.
图恩德官方网站
认真的
Seriously?
读过马克吐温的书吗
Ever read any Mark Twain?
他说最重要的日子是你出生 还有明白自己为什么要出生的日子
He said the two most important days of your life are the day you're born and the day you find out why.
我能和你一起去见维克多吗
Can I come with you to meet Viktor?
为什么
Why?
佐娅跟你说了什么
Did Zoia tell you something?
塔蒂阿娜莫斯卡列夫 和佐娅将军是姐妹
Tatiana Moskalev and General Zoia are sisters.
太棒了
- Brilliant. - Yeah?
快走 出租车在等着
Brilliant. Come on. Taxi's waiting.
- 就说你是我的摄像师 - 好
- We'll say you're my photographer. - Yes.
这是我们的一个机会 好吗
We got one chance at this, OK?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥绝对不会单独会见媒体
The First Lady is never left alone with the press.
要和她说上话 想脱身就比变魔术还难
If we do get to talk to her, we'll have to pull a fucking Houdini to get outta here.
不论发生什么 保持冷静 由我来说话
Whatever happens, just stay calm and let me do the talking, OK?
我知道 德克兰
I know, Declan.
我的天啊
Fucking God.
- 很高兴见到你 布里兹先生 - 来到这里很高兴 这是我的摄像师
Ah, we are very excited to meet you, Mr Blease. Very excited to be here. My photographer.
记得我说的话吗
Remember what I said?
- 你来说话 - 好孩子
- You do the talking. - Good man.
- 可以带着笔记本吗 - 可以
- Uh, notebook? - OK.
结束之后再拿
After.
我来把你介绍给 总统最高级别顾问
Let me introduce you to the President's most senior advisor,
- 迈伦将军 - 迈伦将军
General Miron. General Miron.
王室审核了你的问题 做了一些小改动
The Palace has reviewed your questions and made some small edits.
我是为严谨的新闻媒体工作 不是名人娱乐杂♥志♥
I work for serious news outlets, not Hello Magazine.
我们知道你是谁 布里兹先生
We know who you are, Mr Blease.
请吧
Shall we?
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
- 谢谢爸爸 - 生日快乐 罗克西
Oh, thanks, Dad. - Happy birthday, Roxy.
这个生日很特别 从法律上说 你现在是成年人了 惹事要负责任了
- Here, pop that. Yeah, it's a very special one. You're an adult by law now. - You fuck up, it's on you.
是啊 正常判刑 对不起
- Yeah, proper jail time. Sorry.
- 这是什么 - 打开吧
What's this? Open it.
芒克父子公♥司♥ 三分之一的股份是你的了
- A third of Monke & Sons goes to you.
真没法相信
- I can't believe it.
- 谢谢爸爸 - 你让一个男人拉在了自己泳池里
Oh, thanks, Dad. Yeah, you make a man shit himself in a pool,
让其余的伦敦人在家里也吓得半死 这简直是传奇故事
you got the rest of London shitting themselves at home. Stuff of legends.
- 我要开车 - 别犯傻了
- I'm driving. - Don't be a cunt.
这个家庭需要带来一点惧怕 让我们名声大噪
It's just what this family needs, a bit of fear, a boost of reputation.
不能全靠记账
It's not all about bookkeeping.
芭芭拉今天要为你开个派对
Barbara's gonna throw a party for you today.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
愿意的话可以带朋友来 不要带那种怪人
Bring a friend if you like. No one weird.
我没什么朋友
- I don't really have any friends.
- 好的 - 好了 来祝酒吧
- Oh, good. Right, a toast.
我女儿今天18岁了 得到了自己想要的一切
My daughter's 18 years old today, and she's got everything that she ever wanted.
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
只是想到了我妈妈
Just... My mum.
? I'm going up the country, babe ?
- 走吧 修女们 快点 - 你们要去哪儿
- Come along, sisters. Sisters, where are you going?
- 祝你好运 - 祝你好运 玛丽亚修女
Good luck, Sister Maria.
- 拜托不要走 - 让她负责吧
No please, please don't go. - You let her take over.
对 赶紧上车后座
- Yes, just get in the car.
法蒂玛修女
- 我们不能再待在这里了 - 不 不要放弃
We can't stay any longer. No, don't give up.
拜托
Please, I--
? I'm going, I'm going Where the water tastes like wine ?
? I'm going where The water tastes like wine ?
这边 欢迎来到基♥督♥姊妹修道院
Right this way. Welcome to the sisters of Christ.
这边
- Right this way.
? I'm gonna leave this city Got to get away ?
? I'm gonna leave this city, Got to get away ?
? All this fussing and fighting, man ?
? You know I sure can't stay ?
? Now, baby, pack your leaving trunk You know we've got to leave today ?
嘿 你好吗
Hey, how are you?
你上传了视频
You uploaded the video.
- 我… - 你今晚不和我们一起吃饭
- I... - You don't eat with us tonight.
夏娃身边不能有她不信任的人
Eve needs to be around people she can trust.
走吧 姑娘们
- Come along girls.
等等 西玛 露安娜 我…
- Wait. Wait, Sima. Luanne. I-- I...
这是我们家很普通的一个周六
This is a pretty typical Saturday for us.
- 罗伯 - 是的
- Rob? - Yeah, uh...
该死 对不起
Oh, shit, I'm sorry.
好 没关系 等一下
OK, all right. One sec.
- 我不… - 最后一段剪掉
- I-- I-- I-- I just couldn't-- - Please cut that last part.
- 我想不起来了 - 我们重来
- Couldn't remember. - That's fine.
打扰一下
Excuse me, please.
- 你很紧张 - 很热
- You are nervous. - It's hot.
是 因为有那些灯 要习惯它们
Yeah, well, that's the lights. Get used to them.
你下颚能放松点吗
You can relax your jaw a little.
你 别再说脏字了
You, stop cussing.
- 我知道 好的 - 你走进来
- You come in. - Right. You explain
解释说马蒂去训练了
that Matty's at practice.
我知道 我不知道刚才怎么回事 只是…
I know. I know. I don't know what happened to me. I just--
- 但我可以的 - 好的
It's like a brain-- But I got it. I got it. - Yeah. OK.
- 我真的可以 - 好的
- I do. I got it. I got it. - We're good.
- 好 我们再来 回到第一条 - 好 再来
- All right, let's go again. - OK. - We're back to one. - Why don't you try that again?
- 好 - 你们准备好就开始
- Yeah, yeah. - Whenever you're ready.
该死
Shit.
真是上梁不正下梁歪啊
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?
好吧 大家休息五分钟 让我们清理一下
All right, all right. Let's just take five, guys, so we can clean up.
停
Cut.
真够乱的 看看吧
- What a mess. - I slipped. That's all.
你要吗
You want some?
好 这里完事后 有件小事需要你处理一下
OK, after this, there's a little issue you have to deal with.
什么事
What? What is it?
记得你社交媒体上那些恶评吗
Remember all those nasty comments we were getting on your socials?
记得
Yeah?
我们追踪了一个来源 然后…
Yeah, well, we traced one of the sources, and...
然后呢
And?
全弄到地板上了 你能帮我一下吗
It's getting all over the floor. Can you help me out?
这是我们家很普通的一个周六
This is a pretty typical Saturday for us.
马蒂通常是去参加足球训练
Yeah, and Matty's usually at soccer practice.
是的 姑娘们和我一起做华夫饼
That's right. So the girls and I make waffles.
罗伯 他是个很棒的父亲 工作日时他做早餐
Uh, because, you know, Rob, he's such an amazing dad. He makes breakfast on weekdays.
周六我们就让他放假
So when Saturday hits, you know, this is our way of giving him the morning off.
你的拿手菜是什么
Rob, what's your speciality?
这是个好问题 我的拿手菜是什么
Uh, uh, that's a great question. What is my speciality?
大概是煎鸡蛋吧
Um, I'm making mostly omelets, I think.
爸爸是个大厨 他一直都做哥伦比亚菜
Dad's a great cook. He makes Colombian dishes all the time. - Yes, he is.
比如韦沃斯巧克力奶酪 听起来很奇怪
Um, like huevos pericos, y chocolate santafereno, which, it might sound strange
因为是加奶酪的巧克力 但真的非常好吃
because it's chocolate with cheese, but it's really, really good.
他做的菜都是我的最爱 博诺面包 牛奶鸡蛋汤 玉米饼
- And he makes all my favourites. - He makes pan de bono, changua, arepa con quesito,
- 还有你做… - 你不用像列表一样都列出来
and you make the one-- Honey, you know what? Honey, you don't have to list all of them.
可你说的 只谈食物 露营…
But you said to only talk about food, camping,
- 该死 这个不… - 玛格特
and things like that-- Margot,
玛格特 你会讲西班牙语吗 我们可能想要听听
Margot, do you also speak Spanish? We might wanna get some of that.
她不会 只有我和孩子们会讲
Oh, no, no, she doesn't. It's just me and the kids
不管我们…
and whatever we
…民间组织
pick up from--
是 没错
保持长久婚姻的秘诀是什么呢 总统先生
What is the secret to a long-lasting marriage, Mr President?
有共同的兴趣
Shared interests.
对
Right.
您和第♥一♥夫♥人♥喜欢一起做什么
And what do you and the First Lady like to do together?
拼图游戏
剧集 | 电击少女(2023) | 导航列表