剧集 | 电击少女(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
是你的生意害她被杀吗
Was it your business that got her killed?
是入室盗窃
No, it was a burglary gone wrong.
他想要你在场 好不在家
He wanted you there, Rox. Out of your mum's house.
-德里克怎么想 -谁
- What does Derrick think? - Who?
你妈妈的男朋友
Your mum's boyfriend.
-哪个德里克 -德里克里纳
Derrick who? Derrick Reena.
…或见到过她 请拨♥打♥这个号♥码
If you've seen Allison we urge you to call the number.
-不要 -让她停下
-Don't! - Make her stop.
放开…
Let me go!
上帝
God!
维罗妮卡
Veronica!
我和你在一起 若斯
I'm with you, Jos.
你开玩笑吗 你不知道自己做了什么
Matty, are you fucking kidding? You have no idea what you've done.
现在都市毒素上全是他的事情
He's all over Urbandox.
他会被关进实验室的
Oh, my God, he's gonna end up in a lab.
他应该进实验室 他是个怪胎
He should be in a lab, he's a fucking freak!
我发誓 我要杀了你
I swear to God, I'll kill you!
我想要参与重要的 可以改变人们生活的事情
I want to be a part of something that matters, that changes lives.
我接受不了这样
Sorry, I didn't sign up for this.
竞选结束后 我想要离婚
After the election, I want a divorce.
去告诉我姐姐真正巨大的转变要来了 我需要她选好自己的立场
Go tell my sister a big change is coming and I need her to pick a side.
反抗组织的领头人 是一个名叫佐娅的女人
The rebels are led by a woman called Zoia.
佐娅生了个女儿
Zoia gave birth to a daughter.
该死 德克兰
Fuck! Declan!
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我不是有意的 对不起
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我不是故意伤害她的
I... I didn't mean to hurt her.
这是怎么回事
What's this...
负罪感
guilt?
我们没时间管这些
We don't have time for that shit.
这是战争
This is war...
那个女人是你的敌人
and that woman was your enemy.
会有其他人来
There will be others.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
会有一位战士前来
A soldier will come.
电击女孩
第一季第九集[本季终]
-是谁 -罗克西芒克
- Who's there? -Roxy Monke.
你是德里克里纳 是吗
You're Derrick Reena, yeah?
你妈妈的事我很难过
Sorry. About your mum.
你为什么要这样做 我爱过你妈妈
Why are you doing this? I loved your mum...
她为什么一直没有介绍我们认识
If you loved her so much, how come she never introduced us?
甚至都没有提过你的名字
Or even mentioned your name?
你为什么不去参加她的葬礼 甚至连玫瑰花都没送
Why didn't you come to her funeral? Or at least send some fucking roses?
或许是你派那些混♥蛋♥去杀了她的
Maybe because you're the one who sent those blokes to kill her?
你全弄错了
You've got it all wrong.
克里斯汀娜怕你会告诉你♥爸♥爸
Christina didn't introduce us because she was afraid you'd tell your dad.
伯尼已婚 搞了婚外情
Bernie's married and he's got a bit on the side.
他有什么可在乎的
Why would he give a fuck who mum was shagging?
因为我是个警♥察♥
Because I'm police.
我在调查伯尼的案子
I was investigating Bernie's businesses...
我就是这样认识你妈妈的 她知道我在调查他
That's how I met your mum. She knew I was investigating him.
你撒谎
You're a fucking liar.
我没撒谎 亲爱的
I'm not a liar, darling.
但你说对了一件事
But you're right about one thing.
克里斯汀娜的死 是我的错
It's my fault Christina's dead.
我根本不该和她有越界的关系
I should never have crossed the line with her.
我想等调查结束之后 我们就可以正常交往
I thought after the investigation was over, we'd make a go of it.
你为什么不来找我
Why didn't you come find me?
告诉我你知道的事 或是告诉警♥察♥
Tell me what you knew? Or tell the police?
伯尼是在给我警告 不是吗
Bernie was sending a message, wasn't he?
我知道如果我继续行动会发生什么事
I knew what would happen if I kept going.
我爱你妈妈 但我是个胆小鬼
I loved your mum but I'm a bloody coward.
我隐藏了证据 辞职了
I buried the evidence... and I quit.
我一直在等伯尼的人来找我
I've been waiting for Bernie's lot to come for me.
就是你吗
Is that you then?
现在你是你♥爸♥爸的手下
You one of your dad's soldiers now?
对于这个国家的年轻女孩来说 现在是个可怕的时刻
It's a frightening time to be a little girl in this country.
暴♥力♥ 仇恨言论
Violence. Hateful speech.
我们的姑娘们在受迫♥害♥ 州长采取的措施
Our girls are being persecuted, and the measures our governor is proposing
只会令事态恶化
are only going to make matters worse.
将使用放电能力定为犯罪行为
Criminalising EOD.
我们已经看到了这会带来什么结果
We've seen where this leads.
这个世界的某些东西正在改变
Some things about this world are changing.
改变会让人觉得可怕
Change can be frightening.
需要有个理解你们家庭价值观的代表
You need a representative who understands your family values.
可以与我们所有孩子站在一起的代表
A representative who will stand with all of our children.
一个知道为自己的权利而战 意味着什么的代表
Someone who knows what it means to fight for your rights.
一个真正关心的人
Someone who cares.
我是玛格特柯丽瑞洛佩兹
I'm Margot Cleary-Lopez,
我想要成为你们的下一任参议员
and I want to be your next Senator.
这样可以的 做得非常好 各位 谢谢大家
That'll do the job. Great work, everyone. Thank you.
好了
Alright, woo-hoo!
明天要做重要的电♥话♥集资工作 所以所有人今晚好好休息
Big phone banking push tomorrow, so get some rest tonight, everyone.
-晚安 -太好了
-Goodnight. - Great.
-谢谢 -谢谢你们 做得不错
-Thank you. -Thank you, great work.
谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
是因为那个小女孩在牢房♥里的画面 有点太黑暗了
Is it the little girl in the prison cell? Too dark?
很合适 因为丹顿一直在说那些废话
Appropriately dark, given all the shit Dandon's been saying.
不 不是视频的问题 视频很完美 不是这个问题
No. It's... not the video. The video's perfect, guys. No.
怎么了 你干嘛那样看着我
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
玛格特 我做你的竞选经纪人 并不是因为我喜欢不被看好的一方
Margot, I didn't sign on as your campaign manager just because I love an underdog.
我加入是因为想要看
I signed on because I want to watch you kick
你打败丹尼尔丹顿那个法♥西♥斯♥主义者 那个散布恐慌的白人特权混♥蛋♥
Daniel Dandon's fascist, fear-mongering, White privileged ass.
但如果你对我不诚实 我的工作就没法开展
But I can't do my job unless you're being radically honest with me.
好吧
Okay.
我们从若斯和那个男孩的视频开始吧
Let's start with those videos of Jos and that boy.
有绞线体的那个
With the skein.
那是我女儿的男朋友 叫赖安
My daughter's boyfriend. His name is Ryan.
-都市毒素上面全是他 -是 我很清楚
-It's all over Urbandox. -Yes, I'm well aware.
怎么了 赖安不可能是唯一一个 有染色体异常的人
What, Ryan can't be the only boy to have a chromosomal irregularity?
他是我们所知的唯一一个 有绞线体的男孩子
He's the only boy with a skein, that we know of.
如果还有其他人 他们也肯定不会公开
If there are others, they certainly are not going public.
是 我当然知道为什么
Yeah, I wonder why that is.
玛格特 你吸引选票的很大部分重点 都在于你作为母亲的角色
Margot, a huge part of your appeal stems from your role
以及你令人共情的家庭形象
as a mother and your relatable family image.
等等 你是说 我女儿的男朋友有绞线体
Wait, are you telling me that my daughter's boyfriend
让我的家庭无法“令人共情”吗
having a skein makes my family not relatable?
这不是想法不同的问题
This isn't about judgement.
我完全支持男人有绞线体
I'm all for dudes having skeins.
相信我 如果可以选择的话 我会第一个排队
Believe me, if it were an option, I'd be first in line.
但我们要考虑一下数字
But we have to think numbers.
这样的话 你会失去男性选票
You're polling low with men as it is.
我不会让我女儿隐藏或结束她的恋爱
I'm not telling my daughter to hide or end her relationship.
没有人让你这样做
Nobody's asking you to do that.
我们只是想要知道 赖安如何面对这种曝光
We just want to know how Ryan is handling all the exposure.
我肯定不会容易 我知道若斯对此感觉非常不好
Well, I'm sure it hasn't been easy. I know Jos feels terrible about it.
他需要我们的保护和支持
He's going to need our protection and our support.
我去和他父母谈谈 看看能怎么帮助他吧
Why don't I talk to his parents, and I'll find out what we can do to help?
你的婚姻怎么样 罗伯态度如何
How's your marriage? How's Rob holding up?
我的天啊 我的婚姻很好
Oh, my God! My marriage is fine.
罗伯也没事
Rob is fine.
太好了 这和丹顿的三次离婚 形成了鲜明的对比
Great, that will contrast nicely with Dandon's three divorces.
都市毒素
电火花
友希 这是赖安的储物柜
Yuki? That's Ryan's locker.
现在我有放电能力了 你又肯 屈尊和我说话了 没本事的贱♥人♥
Oh, so now I've got the power, you're not too cool to talk to me anymore, Fizz?
你叫我什么
What did you just call me?
-没本事的贱♥人♥ -没本事的贱♥人♥
-Fizz. - Fizz. Fizz.
你根本用不好你的力量 对吧
You can't even use yours, right?
你和你那小男朋友一样是个怪胎
You're just as much of a freak as your little boyfriend.
没法相信之前我居然 和你这么低级的人做过朋友
剧集 | 电击少女(2023) | 导航列表