剧集 | 电击少女(2023) | 导航列表
嘿
Hey, hey! Hey.
-你是要去北方吗 -不 是南方
-Are you going North? - No, South.
等等
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 一张票
Hey. Just for one, please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
算了吧
Erm, don't... don't worry about it.
该死
Shit.
这些反叛的女人们占领了我们的土地 我们不会再袖手旁观
We will no longer stand by while these rebel women pillage our land.
为了纪念我们的总统
In our President's memory,
我派军队去平息北部的动♥乱♥
I am deploying the army to clean up the mess in the North.
保护传统价值观
In defence of traditional values
核心家庭…
and the nuclear family.
他在说什么
What is he saying?
他要派军队去收拾北部的那些妓♥女♥
He's sending the army to take care of those prostitutes in the North.
我需要一辆车 你们有价目表吗
I need a car. Do you have a price list?
今天有特♥价♥ 所有价格翻番
Special price today. Everything double.
哪一辆
Which one?
我想你 你没事吧
都市毒素 你还和我们在一起吗 战士
请看这边好吗
This way! Yeah, that's great.
家人也上去
Bring the family in.
走吧
Let's go.
-好了 亲爱的 看着我 -好的
Look at me, sweetheart. Look at me. Hey.
好 太完美了
Perfect!
好了 再见
Bye, you guys.
我能吃点爆米花吗
Can I have some popcorn?
爸爸说不能碰小吧台里的东西
Dad said nothing from the mini bar.
你知道女性政♥治♥家
Did you know that female politicians
收到的死亡威胁 比男性同僚多70%吗
receive 70% more death threats than their male counterparts?
-天 -那坚果呢
Duh. What about nuts?
你付钱吗
I don't know. Are you paying for them?
我没钱
But I don't have any money.
你们吃披萨可以吗
Are you both okay with pizza?
可以
Yeah.
我要睡最大的床
I'm gonna sleep in the biggest bed.
在希拉里克♥林♥顿♥参加总统竞选期间
Okay, so, on an average day in Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign,
一天之内她的员工报告了超过 一百个性侵威胁
her staff reported over 100 direct threats of sexual violence.
怎么 你现在是女权主义者了
What, are you a feminist now?
什么 不是的
What? No!
可如果妈妈赢了 你不担心她吗
But aren't you worried about Mum if she wins?
我让孩子们在楼上房♥间里 做他们喜欢做的事了
Hey, guys, I left the kids up in the room and, erm, to their own devices.
他们会叫客房♥服务
They're gonna be charging the whole of the room service.
我只是有点担心
I'm just worried.
-罗伯 嘿 -嗨 凯特
-Rob. Hey. -Oh, hey, Kate.
你好吗 怎样了
How are you? How's it going?
我给你们拿些喝的吧
Can I get anyone a drink?
-我不用 谢谢 -我很愿意
- Er, no. I'm fine. -I wish.
好的
Okay.
我把东西落在房♥间里了 或许回头再说吧
I left something in the room. But maybe some other time.
-莱昂内尔 这太令人兴奋了 -是啊
- Lionel, this is so exciting. -Okay, yep.
嘿
Hey.
你把这个忘在酒吧了
You left this in the bar.
是吗
I did?
我在247房♥间
I'm in 247.
嘿 哥们 看好路
Hey, man, watch where you're going.
-让开 哥们 -嘿 别碰他
-Just back off, man, don't come at me. - Get the fuck off him, man.
是你们先撞到我的
-What the fuck is wrong with you? What, you're the ones that came at me, man.
-你怎么回事 -混♥蛋♥
- What is your problem? - Fucking asshole.
那些中间派意见有分歧
Your undecideds are split.
一半支持身体自主♥权♥
Half are about bodily autonomy,
希望可以给这种力量上保险
they want it covered by insurance.
另一半认为这是武器
The other half think it's a gun.
如果这是武器的话 他们会想要我们允许教师拥有武器
Well, if it were actually a gun, they'd want us to issue it to teachers.
我不会这样说的 别担心
I'm not going to say that, don't worry.
丹尼尔的王牌就是放电能力 引起的伤亡事故 他会利用这一点
Daniel's golden ticket, and he's going to keep flashing it, are EOD casualties,
男性受害者 特别是克莱德蒙哥马利
male victims, Clyde Montgomery, in particular.
这绝对是他最大的白人优势
That is his literal great white hope.
不要让他把这事搞成 男人和女人对立的局面
Do not allow him to make this a men versus women issue.
放电能力对所有人来说都很好
EOD is great for everybody.
我们可以一起强大
We're powerful together.
-还有五分钟 -谢谢
- Five minutes! - Thanks!
继续用统计数据反驳他
Keep on throwing him those stats,
强♥暴♥ 家暴数量都下降了
rape, domestic violence, all down.
等他对你发动攻势时…
And when he comes after you...
怎么 我揍他 掀翻话筒平台 开始哭泣
What? I punch him? Flip the podium? Start weeping?
我知道该怎么做 好吗 我准备好了 现在赶快出去
I got this, okay? I'm ready. Now get the fuck out of here.
-你们让我压力好大 -好吧
You're stressing me out. Alright, alright.
你要好好收拾他
You just give him hell.
你看起来很不错
You look great.
-好的 -好了
-Okay. Alright.
好了 所有人出去
Alright. Everybody out.
我们来享受美好的夜晚吧
Let's have a wonderful night.
走吧
Come on.
滥用放电能力的人必须要受到惩罚
There must be penalties for those who choose to abuse EOD.
必须要为克莱德蒙哥马利 这样的受害者伸张正义
There must be justice for victims like Clyde Montgomery.
一位善良的基♥督♥徒男士死了
A good Christian man found dead,
一个不良少女逍遥法外 手中还持有致命的武器
and a delinquent girl on the loose, with a lethal weapon in her hands.
我们并不清楚这件案子的真实情况
We don't know all the facts of that case yet.
这应该是你的竞选口号♥
Now that should be your campaign slogan.
“我们不清楚所有事实”
"We don't know all the facts!"
真♥相♥就是 你不想要人们知道真实情况
The truth is, you don't want the people to know the facts.
你说你的一切全都透明
You say you're all about transparency,
但你曾试图阻止放电能力测试
but you are fighting to prevent EOD testing and data collection.
以及数据收集
Data that could be used
数据可能会用来歧视女性
to discriminate against women.
任何对同事构成直接威胁的人
Anyone who poses a direct threat to their colleagues
都不该被允许工作
shouldn't be allowed to work!
这不是歧视 这是后果
That's not discrimination. It's consequences.
听我说
Now, listen,
我对拥有放电能力的人没有意见
I don't have a problem with anyone who has EOD,
但他们用这种能力来伤害别人 这就不可以
until they use it in a way that is harmful to others.
这就是我要寻求的
That is what I'm seeking,
不是去批评 而是预防
not to criminalise but to prevent,
用威慑性立法来预防
with deterrent legislation.
我们已经有了威慑性立法
Well, we already have deterrent legislation.
放电能力可以被用来伤人吗
Can EOD be used to hurt someone? Sure.
当然可以 就和拳打脚踢是一样的
In the same way a kick or a fist could be.
攻击就是攻击 我们有针对身体攻击的法律
Assault is assault, and we have laws on the books for that.
放电能力是女性身体的自然外延
EOD is a natural extension of a woman's body.
针对使用这种能力 制定专门的法律或规则
Creating special laws or rules around its use
第一 本质上就是性别歧视
is A, inherently sexist
其次 会引发针对最弱势群体的
and B, opens the door to a compounding of discrimination
歧视的各种可能
against our most vulnerable populations.
放电能力是一种健康议题 不是犯罪行为
EOD is a healthcare issue, not a criminal one
现在这个议题已经影响了近一半人
that now affects nearly half the population,
但丹顿州长对此的处理方式是 “把她们关起来”
yet Governor Dandon's answer to that is "lock 'em up!"
当然了 你让我无话可说 玛格特
Well, yes, absolutely. You got me there, Margot.
我想要把那些会带来威胁的人关起来
I do want to lock people up who pose a threat.
我理解 丹尼尔 作为一个男人
I understand, Daniel, that as a man
你只能把放电能力理解为 一种潜在的攻击性
you would only interpret EOD as a source of aggression.
要小心哦 这是性别歧视
Oh, careful there, that's sexism.
但与州长引用的“传闻案例”相反
But contrary to the anecdotal cases the Governor cites,
数据展示了一个完全不同的情况
the data tells us a very different story.
我们来谈谈数据吧
Let's talk data.
泄漏的数据
Leaked data.
我们来谈谈你的丈夫 罗伯特洛佩兹博士
Let's talk about how your husband, Dr Robert Lopez,
-仅有的几位可以接触到… -别担心
one of a handful of people with access
…放电能力秘密研究的人员之一 泄露给媒体的数据吧
to a classified EOD study that was leaked to the press.
我不知道你说的是什么
I really have no idea where you're going with this.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
剧集 | 电击少女(2023) | 导航列表