本片改编自2006到2011年间
发生在威尔士彭布罗克郡的真实警方调查
为了戏剧化的效果以及适当地保护匿名性
剧中的部分人物和事件有所改动
二 一
'..two, one.'
晚上好 我们正在彭布罗克郡直播
Good evening. We are live in Pembrokeshire,
在这里 威尔士两起最棘手的案件
where there have been dramatic developments
有了巨大进展
involving two of Wales' most baffling crimes.
几十年过去后 警方现将重新调查这两宗双尸案
Decades on, these two double murders are being reinvestigated.
史蒂夫·威尔金斯警司
Detective Superintendent Steve Wilkins
是这次重新调查的负责人
is the man leading this reinvestigation.
DNA分♥析♥技术的发展彻底改变了
Developments in DNA analysis have revolutionised
对悬案的复审方式
'cold case reviews.
我们团队应用这些技术
'As a team, we have brought these processes
来协助侦破这两起案件
to bear on these 'two investigations,
目前已发挥了巨大作用
and they have had a significant impact.'
你认为是同一个本地男子犯下了
'And do you think it's the same local man responsible
-这四宗谋杀吗 -没错 乔纳森
- 'for all four murders?' - 'I do believe that, Jonathan.
多亏有先进的DNA取证技术
'Thanks to the advances in DNA forensic science,
我们现在更有可能
'we are now in a much stronger position
抓捕真凶
'to catch the person responsible.'
-满意吗 -还挺快的
- Happy? - That went quick.
-不赖吧 -嗯 谢谢
- Not so bad, was it? - No. Thank you.
囚犯情报员说
Prisoner Intelligence say
库珀现在最喜欢去的地方是图书馆
that Cooper's new favourite place is the library.
他专攻的方面 DNA
His specialist subject - DNA.
新闻报道起效了
The news item worked.
他担心我们有所发现
He's worried we've found something.
给日程里加个日子
Oh, a date for the diary.
达夫林监狱的典狱长
Dyffryn Prison's governor has given
给了我们面谈的日期
us our dates for the interviews.
一个月后
A month from now.
6月30日周一到7月2日周三
Monday, June 30th to Wednesday, July 2nd.
我们有三天时间 钻入他的脑子里
We've got three days to get inside his head,
找出那个让他夜不能寐的证物
find out the exhibits that give him night sweats.
兰博 我们该查查
Rambo, we should find out
是否有跟他对话过的
if there are any psychologists out there
心理学家 我想听听他们的看法
who have interviewed him. We want their insights.
好的
Right you are.
头儿 刚刚是彭布罗克郡港口警局
Boss, that was Pembroke Dock Police Station.
安德鲁·库珀昨晚被发现
Andrew Cooper was found collapsed
倒在了菲什加德外的铁轨上
by the railway tracks last night outside Fishguard.
他被送往了维瑟布♥什♥医院
He was taken to Withybush Hospital.
他自称服多了自己的止痛药
He claimed he overdid it on his pain medication.
在铁轨旁吗
By the railway tracks?
据说 他坚称自己并没有想自杀
Apparently, he's adamant he wasn't trying to kill himself.
他今早已经出院了
He checked out of the hospital this morning.
企图自杀吗
Tried to kill himself?
他可没有很努力 他还活着呢
Didn't try very hard, did he? He's still breathing.
-约翰 -对了 你猜怎么
- John... - Anyway, guess what?
警♥察♥想找我谈话
The police want to interview me.
新闻上的报道 我就是他们的嫌疑人
That stuff on the news. I'm their bloody suspect.
-为什么是你 -跟之前一样 是吧
- Why you? - Well, it's the same as before, hm?
因为陷害无辜的人
Cos it's easier to frame an innocent man
比认真工作要容易
than it is for them to do their job.
你最好小心点 他们可能会想找你谈
Now, you'd better be on your toes. They might wanna talk to you.
找我谈
Talk to me?
谈什么 我什么都不知道
What about? I don't know anything.
等他们找来 你就这么说
When they come knocking, that's exactly what you tell them.
你可别因为同情
And don't go running off to Adrian
就跑去找阿德里安 他是告密鬼
cos you feel sorry him. He's a rat.
你对他说的话 会被他直接捅给警♥察♥
And anything you say to him will go directly back to the police.
我来了
I'm coming!
你好 安德鲁
Hello, Andrew.
你好
Hello.
抱歉打扰 听说你刚从医院出来
Sorry to bother you. I heard you'd been in hospital.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我很好
I'm fine.
我就想告诉你
Well, I just wanted you to know
如果你觉得你需要支持
that if you feel like you need some support,
我们可以帮你
we can sort something for you.
我不需要那个
I don't need anything like that.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
哈利·斯蒂芬斯博士
Dr Harry Stephens...
是利物浦大学的鉴证心理学家
..is a forensic psychologist from Liverpool University.
他为一本关于暴♥力♥罪犯的书采访过库珀
Now, he interviewed Cooper for a book about violent offenders.
他是唯一公开表示
He's the only person to have gone on record
库珀是冷血精神病的人
as saying that Cooper is a psychopath.
他还跟我们说
He also told us that,
就像大部分冷血精神病那样 库珀是个自恋狂
like most psychopaths, Cooper is a narcissist
我们也该据此调整对他的态度
and we should treat him accordingly.
把他捧上天
Like royalty.
哄他 让他产生虚假的安全感
Er, pamper him into a false sense of security.
奈杰 找个合适的警局做面谈
Nige, we need you to find a suitable station for the interviews.
朴素 干净 安静的拘留室
Sterile, clean, quiet holding cells.
并确保守卫警官非常可亲
And make sure the custody sergeant is very charming.
是 头儿
Yes, boss.
斯蒂芬斯博士还建议
Dr Stephens also recommended
面谈团队中得有个女人
that one of the interview team be a woman.
对 据说 库珀很瞧不起
Yeah, apparently, Cooper has a very
女性的智力
low opinion of female intelligence.
如果他对面有女人 可能会让他放松警惕
And a woman opposite him might make him drop his guard.
-你能行吗 姑娘 -让我去吧
- Are you up for that, missus? - Let me at him.
那就这样 你和兰博去
That's settled, then. You and Rambo in the room.
-你呢 头儿 -那恐怕不明智
- What about you, boss? - I don't think it's clever.
我们知道他在电视上看到过我
We know he's seen me on TV.
我是调查的门面人物
I'm the face of the investigation.
可能会让他不安
That could rattle him.
我还是和你们一起坐在后排看监控吧
No, I shall sit in the cheap seats with you lot on video link.
那就敬我们的面谈团队
Hey, here's to our interview team, then.
猛♥男♥兰博[《第一滴血》]和花瓶宾博
Rambo and Bimbo.
约翰 我再问你一次
'I'll ask you again, John.
彼得和格温达·迪克森被谋杀
'Regarding the murders of Peter and Gwenda Dixon,
是不是你做的
'were you the person responsible?
他一开始很配合
He starts off cooperative.
但当你的人开始采取高压手段
Then, when your man gets heavy-handed,
他就闭口不谈了
down comes the portcullis.
那我们就不要咄咄逼人
So, we keep it non-confrontational.
甚至避免直接询问有关谋杀的任何问题
Er, maybe even avoid any direct questions about the murders.
如果不提谋杀
If we can't talk about the murders,
我们怎么从他那得到有用信息
how are we supposed to get anything useful out of him?
提证物
You talk about the exhibits.
这才是重点
That's what this is all about,
试着套出他最担心的是什么
trying to draw out which ones he's worried about,
看他认为哪件证物
which ones he thinks might
可能会留下他或受害者的DNA
bear a trace of his or his victims' DNA.
杰克
Jack?
某人挺积极嘛
Someone's keen.
我要参加郡队的选拔赛
I've got a trial for the county.
不是吧
No way!
太棒了
Ah, that's great.
好样的 小威尔金斯
Well done, Wilkins Junior!
你能来吗
Do you think you can come along?
-算了吧 没事 -不不不
- No, it's OK. - No, no, no.
胡说什么呢 我一定去
Bollocks. I'll be there.
真不错 儿子
Well done, son!
-吃东西去 -好
- Food? - Aye.
走吧
All right?
嗯
Yeah.
我们在阳光明媚的阿曼福德见
I'll see you in sunny Ammanford.
史蒂夫·威尔金斯
Steve Wilkins.
头儿 这里是指挥部
'Hello, boss, this is Control.