Erm, actually, it's a bit more specific than that.
我想要拍一部纪录片
Erm, I would like to make a documentary
探索一个可能性
exploring the possibility that...
海岸小径双尸案
the double murders at Coastal Path
与1985年斯科维斯顿公园谋杀案也许有关联
might be linked to the ones at Scoveston Park in 1985.
那对我们来说会是个问题
That would be a problem for us.
什么意思
How do you mean?
希尔先生 我将对你说的话 你不能说出去
Mr Hill, what I'm about to tell you cannot leave this room.
我不习惯在不清楚事情是什么之前
I'm not in the habit of agreeing to things
就随便同意
before I know what they are.
我们在重新调查那两起案子
We are re-investigating the two offences.
所以一部关于谋杀案的纪录片
Right, and how would a documentary about the murders
会妨碍到什么
interfere with that?
杀手 或杀手们 认为他们逃脱了法网
The killer, or killers, think they've got away with murder.
一则新闻报道会惊动他们 让他们警觉
A news piece would rattle them, make them vigilant.
那会让数周的秘密警♥察♥工作泡汤
And that would be weeks of covert police work down the toilet.
所以
So...
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
如果你同意搁置拍摄你提出的纪录片
If you agree to shelve your proposed documentary,
保持新♥闻♥封♥锁♥
maintain a news blackout,
等我们准备好公布于众的时候
when we're ready to go public,
我会确保你得到独家新闻
I will see to it that you get the exclusive.
好
Ok.
好 那就这么定了
OK, it's a deal.
我想要达费德郡警方
I want Dyfed Powys Police
和媒体停止争斗 开始合作
and the media to stop fighting and start collaborating.
但是
But...
如果你在这事上坑了我
if you fuck me on this,
我会确保刑事调查部的所有警员和新人警♥察♥
I will see to it that every officer from CID to peach-fuzz PC
都知道乔纳森·希尔言而无信
knows that Jonathan Hill is not a man to be trusted.
头儿
Boss...
这他妈是什么
What the fuck are those?
专业肖像照
Professional portrait photos.
他们在1978年拍的
They had them done in 1978
在他赢得《找到那个球》节目奖金后
after he won all that money on the Spot The Ball.
那些牙齿看着不像真的
Those teeth don't look real.
猎人行动在他们家里
They're the only two photographs
就只找到了两张照片
Huntsman found in the whole house.
我在职业生涯里取证过很多次
I've done a lot of evidence recovery in my time.
家里就两张照片 不正常
Two photos in a family home? It's not right.
-在一起却是分开的 -而且儿子不在
- Together, but apart. - And their son nowhere to be seen.
你一直都是囚犯楷模 库珀先生
You've been the model prisoner, Mr Cooper.
你有多大信心你可以
How confident are you that you can maintain
在外面的世界里保持这种良好改变呢
this change for the better in the outside world?
百分百 法官大人
100%, your honour.
你犯下的罪行之一涉及对一位女性施暴
One of the offences involved violence towards a woman.
你能说些什么来使我们放心
What can you say to reassure us
你不再对社区中的
that you no longer pose a threat to
女性成员构成威胁
the female members of the community?
我不再是从前的那个我了
I'm not the same man that I was.
我对我妻子的爱和忠诚
The love and the loyalty of my wife...
帮助我改过自新
..has helped me with that.
你妻子定期会来看你
Your wife has been a regular visitor.
但你儿子阿德里安从没来看过你
But your son, Adrian, hasn't visited you once.
我承认 我并不是个称职的父亲
I haven't been the best father, I'll admit that.
但我打算补偿他 如果他给我机会的话
Although, I do plan to make it up to him, if he'll let me.
我62岁 阿德里安快40了 所以
I'm 62, Adrian is nearly 40, so...
克雷格说一个人不管再老都会想要他的父亲
Craig says that a man is never too old to want his dad.
AGJ-28
Agj/28.
AGJ-28
"Agj/28"...
-被拒绝了 -DNA不匹配
- That's rejected. - Negative for DNA.
AGJ-39
Agj/39.
AGJ-39
"Agj/39"...
-也被拒绝了 -DNA不匹配
- That's rejected, too. - Negative for DNA.
只有我这么想 还是这似乎看起来无望了
Is it just me, or is this beginning to look a bit bloody hopeless?
罗伊警员
DC Rowe...
如果我们失去信心
if we can't keep the faith,
我们就无权代表受害者或他们的家人
we have no right representing the victims or their families.
抱歉 头儿
Sorry, boss.
-一时疏忽 -下次注意
- Momentary lapse. - All right.
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
-头儿 -什么事
- Boss... - Yeah?
库珀的假释批准了
Cooper's been granted parole.
刚才是达夫林监狱的电♥话♥
That was Dyffryn Prison.
他们不知道这是个什么人♥渣♥ 他耍了他们
They've no idea who they're dealing with. He's played them.
约翰·库珀是一件复审重案的头号♥嫌犯
John Cooper is the prime suspect in a major crime review.
我请求取消他的假释
I am requesting his release on parole be revoked.
什么罪
Well, what's the crime?
我不能告诉你们
I can't share that information.
显然你没法立案 否则你就起诉他了
Well, clearly, you don't have a case, or you'd be charging him.
库珀是个危险人物 这都是有公开记录的
Cooper is a dangerous man. That is a matter of public record.
人会变
People change.
这是罪犯改造
That's a matter of rehabilitation.
你的当事人在情况对他有利时肯定态度很好
I'm sure your client can be very agreeable when it suits him.
你选的时机不凑巧 威尔金斯警司
Your timing is not convenient, Superintendent Wilkins.
你能至少给我们一个可能的起诉日期吗
Can you at least give us a date when you expect to charge him?
现在不行
Not at present.
但与此同时 约翰不能享有自己的正当权利
But in the meantime, John's rights can just go hang?
公众安全最重要
The safety of the public comes first.
我想大家都同意这点
I think we all agree on that.
虽然我们获得了延期执行
Although we've got a stay of execution,
在未来三到六个月他会再有一次假释听证会
he's guaranteed another parole hearing within 3-6 months.
如果到那时 盖洛普博士和她的团队还没找到
If, by then, Dr Gallop and her team still haven't found
DNA铁证 他就会被释放
our golden nugget, he'll be released.
但我们不会让那事发生
But we're not gonna let that happen.
是时候给库珀释放个信♥号♥♥了
It's time to send Cooper a message.
今夜威尔士
晚上好 组织者称即将爆发
'Good evening. Organisers say we're on the eve
自1926年全国罢♥工♥以来
of the biggest industrial dispute
最大的劳资纠纷
'since the national strike of 1926.
整件事的前因后果是怎样
'So, what's it all about,
又会如何影响你和你的家庭
'and how will it affect you and your family?'
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我们认为四起凶案都是一人所为
We think one man did all four murders
我们需要你的帮助抓住他
and we need your help to catch him.
我想在今天的晚间新闻
I want to make a personal televised
进行一次电视直播 呼吁公众提供信息
appeal for information on the evening news.
你觉得能得到有用信息吗
Do you think you'll get anything useful?
这是个烟雾弹
It's a smokescreen.
我们准备审讯嫌犯
We're going to interview the suspect.
我想先利用电视呼吁给他释放个信♥号♥♥
I want to use the appeal to send a message to him in advance.
让他相信一些事 好使他猜疑
Plant something in his brain, make him good and paranoid.
我们在重新调查这些案件 而且我们
We're reinvestigating the cases and we...
很有信心能通过DNA抓住罪犯
are confident we'll catch the culprit using DNA.
你们有发现吗
Have you found something?
没有
No.
但他并不知道
But he doesn't know that.
还有谁比罪犯更适合帮我们完善调查呢
And who better than the killer to help us refine our search?
如果处理得当 骗子总能
Handled right, liars have a way of
告诉你对他们不利的消息
telling you more than is good for them.
好 我同意 但有一个问题
OK, I'm on board, but just one thing,
你怎么能确定他会在你希望的时间看呢
how can you be sure he'll be watching when you need him to?
他严格遵守习惯
He's a creature of habit.
可靠人士告诉我 他从不错过《今夜威尔士》
I have it on good authority that he never misses Wales Tonight.
谢谢
Ta.
你上新闻的时候 头儿
About the news thing, boss.
你会提到诺顿山案的孩子们吗
Are you gonna mention the kids? Nolton Hill?
绝对不会
Definitely not.
何必让他们心烦呢 我们都不知道皇家检察署
Why upset them when we don't even know if the CPS
是否会把这项罪状加入起诉书
will include the offence on the indictment?
不过有个人我们应该通知一声
There is someone who we should give a heads-up to, though.